Friends?

Love is Pain

Yoona POV

Many weeks passed by, and I didn't meet her yet. It wasn't my intention to anyway. I miss you.... Jessica, my one and only true love, why did you get involved? My father wanted me to protect you but I didn't. I clearly lied to you about the situation. My father wanted us to be together. He was K.I.A. by his enemy. You are next....

Jessica POV

I haven't seen her since she told me to get out. I want to see her but I am busy with my work for once.

"Jessi, why aren't you out?" Tiff asked.

"I have work to do, obviously I have to do it." I said.

"Did you get in a fight with Yoona-shi?" Tiff asked.

"Ani." I said. She came closer to my desk.

"I'm calling TaeTae." Tiff said. She walked out of the room. I started reading my article that will be published when Taeyeon walks in.

"What happened?" Taeng asked.

"Nothing, leave." I said. Seriously, of all times Tiff!

"I was talking to your childhood friends and they want to meet you." Taeng said. I looked up at her.

"When? I have meetings the whole month." I stated.

"I'll tell Naeun to make room for you." Taeng said.

"I am the CEO, I will go and that's that. If I have time I will go." I said.

"How many times do I have to tell you! They don't understand you, Jessica, I do! They can't read your mind like I can!" Taeng yelled.

"I am not dating you KIM TAEYEON! Don't you have Tiff already? When will you stop?" I asked her. She won't. She can't. It's her habit, that's all.

"I..." Taeng started. The door opened and Tiff came in.

"You both lied to me! You dated before I met you guys! You said you had no relationship with her!" Tiff yelled in agony. She looked at me. Her eyes told me everything. She always wanted to know what we talked about, but Taeng would always tell her to do something else and she would. This was not my idea at all. Taeyeon stood there frozen, she had nothing to say. Wow, so you can say all that stuff and not say it in front of Tiff!

"We lied. I'm sorry. There is nothing to know about our relationship. We dated. Then we broke up." I said.

"Why can't she say it? Does she still have feeligs? Jessi, I thought you would never lie to me." Tiff said. She fell down on her knees in disbelief. I don't have anything to say Tiff, this was your 'girlfriend's' fault. I walked out of the room. Jeez! Not even one day without drama, that's my life.

"Ms. Jung?" Naeun asked. She was waiting for my que to go in the room.

"Naeun, call me Jessica-unnie." I said. The doors to my office sprung open with Tiff opening it. She looked at me with those eyes that spoke explain.

"Tiff, It's not my story to tell. Taengoo is at fault, not me. I told her to tell you when you guys get in a serious relationship but it seems like she didn't take my advice." I said truthfully.

"Jessi, I....love her so much, when she shielded me from the bullet, it was like my life was going good. She told me she loved me. I don't know if I should believe it or not..." Tiff said.

"Well believe it because this chick does. I was just worrying over Jessica. She's been in a problem lately and I tried to help her but I didn't help myself first." Taeng said. She walked up to Tiff and hugged her.

"Unnies, uhhh I..." Naeun said.

"Naeun-ah, go call Krys." I said. She left as I told her to go. I walked down to the working area.

"Ms.Jung?" A person asked.

"Yes?" I turned around.

"Krystal will be coming soon." Naeun said.

"Thank you. You can go now." I said. I walked back to my office and spotted Taeng and Tiff there.

"Yoona called..." Taeng said. Yoong? She called? 

"Seohyun-shi called and asked for you guys to meet. She was using Yoona-shi's phone." Tiff said.

"I don't need to go, you guys can go." I said. I sat back down at my desk and started working. Few hours pass and Krystal did not show up yet.

Sica: Krys, where are you?

Krys: On a date, stope bothering me!

Sica: You said you would come :(

Krys: Oh I forgot, Mianhae.

Sica: Date?! with who?

Krys: Someone^^

Sica: Tell me at home. Bye.

Did she really forgot or she couldn't let the opportunity pass up? That sister of mine. I looked at my laptop. It had a picture of Yoona and I. I wonder if she is okay? Should I text her?

Ice: I want to meet you

No, it looks weird. Should I try something else?

Ice: I miss you, let's meet up.

This one is worse. What am I doing?

"YA! Jung Jessica!" Soo yelled.

"What?" I asked her.

"I heard you like this one girl." Soo said.

"Which one?" I asked.

"You have more than one?" Soo asked. She gave me a O.O

"No, only one that I think I still love." I said.

"Yoona? I saw her today." Soo said.  Hearing her name after a long time made me jump. 

"You met her? Tell me!" I asked.

"She says that she is coming to see you today." Soo said.

"Today? Why didn't she tell me?" I asked. I ran to my mirror and begun to fix my makeup on my face.

"I'm leaving. Luck!" Soo said. She left the room. I waited for hours but she didn't come. I was considering of staying after but my sister called and I had to go home. I was closing down the company when her car came up.

"Why'd you take so long?" Yoona asked me.

"Yoong..." I said. She got out of the car and lightly pushed me into the car.

"I wanted to tell you...." Yoong started. My phone rang. She looked at me and I just turned off my phone.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Can we become friends again?" Yoong said. Friends? She came to break up with me?!

"Yoong, I know it's been weeks since we met but why?" I asked her.

"You don't deserve someone like me." Yoona said.

"I thought you said we are done with that kind of stuff. I love you-" I said.

"Love? How many times will you say that for me to actually believe you?" Yoong asked.

"I really do! You told me you did! Why are you changing? Is it because of me? My father?" I asked. She glanced over at me. I held her hand but she let go.

"You are next. You are next. You are next." Yoong mumbled.

"What next?" I asked her. She then started to drive off. It's been hours since we have took off from the company. It seems like we went somewhere. I fell asleep for a few hours but she still wouldn't tell me where we were.

"Friends. They do this to each other right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, we are friends. Girlfriends." Yoong said. She giggled and looked out the window.

Now, it's you driving me. 

"Friends?" Yoong asked again.

"Girlfriends." I stated. She looked at me and smiled. She's hiding something......

Then a car hits our car and we were rolling. She was mouthing something to me..What is it? I can't hear it...

"I always love you...." 

The car fell off the cliff. She then took off her seatbelt and jumped to my seat. She held me close. I looked up and saw her face in terror. She opoened the door and we jumped out of there. She grabbed onto the nearest thing she could find and held on. She looked down at me and suddenly we fell down....