Chapter Ten

Love Story

`Never again. It was his first and his last time he is ever going to detention - never again will he ever enter that god-forsaken place. It was a place devoid of sugar, spice and everything nice. Sunggyu swore to which ever god he believed in that he was never ever going back to that wretched place. There was no way he could survive another day in that dreaded cell - prison was way way way better.

 

There was no doubt about it.

 

He barely managed to crawl out of that classroom or that hellhole if you were to name it. 

 

It was a terrible sight to see. A poor hamster maimed at his four limbs, attempting to crawl his way out of the door when the bell rang, with all his clothes nearly torn apart and bruises all over his face. In short, he was a total and complete mess when Woohyun was happily skipping down the hallway and casually spotting our poor little hamster sprawling on the floor, struggling to move away from the gates of hell. Woohyun, at first glance of the tattered hamster, hesitated a while as he was worried if the hamster had some weird disease or something and proceed to poke the thing. The thing made a "squish" sound which made Woohyun recognize that it was actually his lover on the ground. 

 

"What happened?!" Woohyun exclaimed at the top of his voice, directly into Sunggyu's ear while poking the poor thing repeatedly. 

 

"Meh..." Sunggyu tried waving him off but to no avail and the screaming got even louder. Screams of "Sunggyu, don't die on me!" were resonating from the walls of the corridor and could definitely be heard by everyone - whoever that was left in the school at least. 

 

"You... are..." Sunggyu tried to breathe out the words painfully which made Woohyun lean closer. "You... are... sitting on... me..." That sentence barely made out of his mouth, coming out as a soft whisper. 

 

"Eh?" Woohyun leaned closer towards Sunggyu's face and asked him (loudly, of course) to repeat what he just said. Sunggyu took a deep breathe and exclaimed with all his might, "YOU ARE SITTING ON ME!" On a scale of one to ten on how loud his exclamation was, I would say about 100. It was earth-shattering - some even believed that an earthquake had just occurred. (This is the best description I can think of right now. Deal. With. It. Either way, it was loud like very loud.) Woohyun immediately leaped off the poor hamster and rubbed his ears in pain at the roar of his beloved and painfully said, "Ouch! You need not shout you know!" and proceed to smack Sunggyu on his left cheek with full force. Sunggyu gave a soft squeak and his face immediately flushed red at the pain lingering from his - he could not help but whisper under his breath, "More..." Sadly for him, Woohyun managed to hear that and proceed to hit Sunggyu at the exact same spot. He leaned closer to the unsuspecting hamster, proceeding to whisper softly and gently with a hint of evilness, "Do you want more?" That one sentence managed to make Sunggyu's face flush into a deep shade of red - he was embarrassed and he really wanted more but was too shy to admit it. 

 

He merely nodded shyly. 

 

 

 

Wait a minute. 

 

Is this even supposed to be in this story? What will happen next? Is there something mature going to happen? What is Woohyun up to? What does Sunggyu really want? What are they both going to do at the corridor? I let out a loud gasp in front of my computer at the long list of questions. However, none of the above will be answered. Too bad. Instead, it will be up to your (ahem) IMAGINATION. Let's keep this story pure! Yeah! 

 

Insert proud expression of the author at keeping this love story pure.

 

 

 

Back to the story:

 

 

"Welcome to Detention!" A wide smirk formed on his face. The smirk was radiating with evilness and malice, so much so that the cracks at the end of the lips were leaking of evil. In short, it was ominous. How was our protagonist going to survive? Is the author seriously going to end here? Basically, the author has not made any plot developments in the last few paragraphs and he has the gall to end here? Or is it?

 

It was none other than the school’s pretty boy, Sung Jong – standing at the door, looking at our poor little but big sized human hamster with intentions of devouring the poor rodent. There was no doubt about it! Sunggyu had to run or fight now. If not, he might suffer a fate that is worse than death.

 

“OH!” The first scream left his mouth.

 

“MY!” The second scream at an octave higher escaped his mouth.

 

“GOD!” The final word came out like a dolphin like shrill.

 

The pretty enough boy (in Sunggyu’s mind, he himself was prettier but there was no way he was ever going to say that) pounced on our poor protagonist. Luckily, for our beloved hamster, Sungjong was light, very light.

 

“Hi…” Sunggyu barely managed to breathe out from the tight grasp of Sungjong crushing his ribs – for someone who weighs so light; he definitely had a lot of strength in him. “I cannot breathe… Help me…” He continued to struggle those words out and thankfully, the skinny one managed to catch it and hastily released the poor thing.

 

“I am so sorry! Will you forgive me?” Sungjong looked at him with those puppy dogs like eyes which were opened as big as possible. For a second there, there were lights flashing from his silhouette with flowers decorating the background. What the hell was going on? Well, for Sunggyu, the next thing he know is that his pants has been undone and Sungjong’s hands were about to pull off his underwear with Sungjong kneeling suspiciously in front of him.

 

“What-what do you think you are doing?!” It was Sunggyu’s turn to start screaming like dolphin. Sungjong simply smirked. “Nothing” and sashayed his way back to his seat as though nothing happened.

 

Now, seriously, what the hell was going on?

 

(To be honest, the author at this point has already run out of things or plot to say or type and hence resorting to painstakingly describing every single action in detail with the occasional redundant adjective. But it is not like you will know!)

 

“What do you think you are doing there? Standing around! Get to your seat, you lil punk!” A voice boomed across the room, directly at the still stunned Sunggyu which managed to tip over the poor little boy. Seriously, was this another one? Was he going to get eaten again? Is he going to come out of this alive? More important, was he ever going to see Woohyun again? After all, they just got together. No! They both will last forever but the voice was so scary… In the end, Sunggyu chose to give in to his fear of the unknown voice and cowered from that scary individual by rolling himself up into a ball on the floor, rolling around with tears threatening to roll down his eyes. (Wow that was a long sentence!)

 

There was no way he could look away from his two feet as this might be the last time he ever saw them. However, he must not fret! After all, Woohyun will protect him. Right? Right?

 

“Kim Sunggyu! What do you think you are doing? Get up on your feet this instant!” Immediately, Sunggyu shot up on his feet from his pathetic foetal position. “Yes sir!” He unconsciously saluted to the person in fear of his loud and commanding voice, but he did not dare to open his eyes to see the person. Slowly, he opened his eyelids and saw someone that he did not expect to see.

 

“So handsome…” Sunggyu accidentally mouthed out at the sight of the school’s iest beast, Hoya. He almost melted at where he stood but managed to recollect some of his senses, realising that he is in the presence of the owner of the loud booming voice.

 

Oh my gosh. He is gorgeous. I feel like melting. I am melting. Help me. Oh my gosh. He is coming closer. Perfection is walking towards me. He is walking towards me! Wait, why is he walking towards me? But I cannot help stare at the way his hair flows with each step. No, no. Wait! He is going to kill me if I don’t run. But, so hot. So so hot. I wonder how he looks like shirtless.

 

Hmmm… Chocolates. Wait, Woohyun who? I mean, must be faithful. Must be faithful.

 

Just then, Hoya put one hand on the shoulder of Sunggyu.

 

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! He is touching me! He is touching me! And that was how all thoughts of staying faithful  just flew out of the window. Until…

 

“I said, Sit!” The command resonated from the four walls of the room. Then, Sunggyu felt a strong force pressing his shoulders down. He was pressed down to his seat. But there was way too much force so the resultant force ended up pushing him way into his seat, breaking the seat in the process. This left Sunggyu at a frenzy as he does not know what was happening as though he knew what was happening since he walked in into class.

 

“Good boy” There was something so attractive about this voice that Sunggyu could not help but to continue starting at the wonderful piece of heaven that was shaking his towards the teacher’s table. Wait, why was he walking towards to the teacher’s table? Where is the teacher? Why is the sky blue? Why am I so y? And who is Woohyun?

 

This was going to be a another long day…

 

 

 

…A long day which the author decided to end it in one sentence.

 

As the nice and wonderful author, I have decided to give you a summary of what happened, which of course is in the perspective of our lovely Sunggyu:

 

Insert applause

 

 

Back to the story:

 

There were two things I had managed to learn from that detention session. 

 

First, Sungjong was in detention because he was a . I meant it, he was a full on . Apparently, he forgot to bring his homework to class and decided by himself that he was going to give the teacher something else. He went ahead with his plans and gave the teacher on big kiss which lasted longer than it should (the teacher enjoyed it, a lot.) Sadly, his efforts did not pay off as the entire class saw it and was left stunned for that few seconds that they were sharing that long passionate kiss and not to mention that all-too-noticeable tent in the pants of the teacher. Despite enjoying the kiss, the teacher had no choice but to give him detention. Then again, there are other rumours that this was a weekly occurrence and that Sungjong is a regular customer of the hellhole.

 

Next, Hoya was the unofficial ruler of the hellhole. He won by a landslide of votes. Everyone wanted to be punished by him, even teachers. (Whoa, this story is deviating further and further from reality) Also, only Hoya was fierce and hot enough for the entire student body to listen to his every command. Basically, he has the entire school at the palm of his hands. There was no one that could escape his grasp. *insert menacing laugh* I guess being too y really come in handy. Especially, those abs…

 

 

 

Back to the present day, Sunggyu was snuggling up to Woohyun being exhausted from the day events. This was especially so after that kiss that Woohyun was never going to know about.

 

 

 

Wait, what kiss?

 

Insert evil smile from author.