Chapter 14

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

Author Pov :

After you and teen top hanged out that day, you guy became more closer and closer but you guy tried to hide it as secret because chunji said that it really dangerous for you if the fan heard about that.

You walked to the restroom than you phone in your pocket rang up. You saw chunji calling you then you immediately answer it.

“yeoboseyo chunji oppa.”

(----, come to our dorm after school nae ?) he pleade. You chuckled as you imagine with his pleasing face.

“nae oppa.” I replied.

(ok then see you later.) he said and hang up. You walked back to your class after you done your job. Someone was listen to your talked with chunji.

“I wonder is that chunji oppa from teen top.” Jinya said wonderly. She is one of queenka in your school and she also one of crazy fangirl. A thought came up her mind. She smirk and walked to her class.

Your pov :

I ran out when the class demissed. Hehe I really wanted to meet all of oppas so much. I walked happily to their dorm. I felt that someone follow when I turned back than what I saw is nothing. I ignored it and walked to meet my oppas.

“oppa it’s me open the door.” I talked to ricky oppa through the camera. Then the door opened widely.

“----, you come.” Ricky oppa hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

“aigoo! This is not fair you only hug ricky.” Chunji oppa whined.

Then he pulled me away from ricky oppa and hug me. then we went into the house. other oppas  came and hug me. I saw l.joe open is arm for a hug. I gave him a *what with that* look.

“come here. It not fair for me those boy can hug you but I can’t.” he said.

“I don’t want l.joe.” I said and cross my arm.

“yah!! Why you don’t call me oppa? I’m the one who always help you from that bastard.” He said that make me remember that day. I didn’t want to remind it.

“mianhae oppa.” I whispered lightly to l.joe.

“ok ----. Forget about it.” He said and drag me to the sofa.

“let’s watch a movie.” Changjo oppa said and searching for a movie.

Niel oppa and ricky oppa went to kitchen and bring some snack and popcorn. Chunji oppa went to take a blanket and cap oppa was no where to be found. Now I was with l.joe oppa alone. After a few minute they played the movie and we sat on the sofa togther.

An hour  later I felt my eyes are heavy and I yawn. Then I went into my dreamland.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry my reader that i didnt update for awhile.

AngelMmeanLove----