Chapter 11

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=phJWMU9Q56U

listen to this while reading !! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Next morning:

Your pov:

Aish what was that heavy on my waist ? I rubbed my eyes to clear the vision. I saw L.joe angelic face near my face.

“yah ! what are you doing here?” I shouted to l.joe and kicked him out off the bed. He fell on the floor and I sat on the bed.

“yah ! why are you kick me and also shout at me? I’m the one who helping you yesterday from that bastard if I didn’t walk around there you were got by them.” He shouted back and tried to get up.

Then I remembered last night, tear fell down on my cheek again. I hugged my knee and cried silently.

L.joe saw that, he climed on the bed and hugged me. I hugged him back and he my hair.

“Don’t cry. Everything is ok now.” He whispered softly.

“l.joe ah~ wake up and go to eat b-breakfast.” A voice spoke up and the door opened and reveal chunji oppa in a oversize t-shirt and pajamas pant.

I released myself from his hug and wiped my tear away.

“annyeong ----. Clean your self and go to eat breakfast. You too l.joe” Chunji oppa said and closed the door. L.joe got up from the bed.

“----, go to take a shower. I’ll go to another member bathroom.” He said and left the room. I got up and walk to the bathroom and clean myself.

I got out of the bathroom and sit on the bed. Then l.joe came in the room with just a towel wrap around his waist reveal his perfect body.

“oh I forgot to bring my clothes along with me so that why I come back. Just wait me here! I’ll go to dress in the bathroom.

“oh let’s go to eat breakfast.” He said when he walked out of the bathroom. He walked ahead and I followed him silently. Suddently, he stopped that make me bumped in to his back.

“Ouch!” I blurted out.

“are you ok?” he asked and turn to look at me.

“oh! I’m ok.” I replied and he contined to walk.

“annyeong ---- ah~” ricky greeted when he saw me.

“oh annyeong ricky ssi” I greeted him back with a warm smile.

“oh how old are you?” ricky asked.

“nae? Uh~ I’m 17 this year.” I replied.

“I’m 17 too. Which month do you born?” changjo asked.

“I born in december.” I said.

“oh, so you should call us oppa. Even changjo the maknae is older than you.” Cap said with jokking tone.

“ah~nae um o-oppa.” I stuttered.

They all chuckled in unison that make me blushed.

“oh have a seat ----.” Niel said and pull a chair for me.

“nae kasahamnida.” I thanked him. We all ate and chatted happily.

“chunji oppa ! what time is it now?” I asked him.

“it’s 8:50 now. What’s wrong ?” he asked wonderly.

“oh !!! I’m late for school now.” I said and put my plat into the sink.

“oh ! I already text to your friend that you can’t go to school today and I tell her to visit you after school.” Chunji oppa said.

"oh ~~~" i said and nodded. he just gave me a smile.

------------------------------------

sencond update for today

since i'm in a good mood

and their are more people visit my story

so i'll try my best to update this fan fic for you.

AngelMmeanLove------