Chapter 4

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

Your Pov:

I entered the shop with eunji and I saw chunji wearing a fake glasses and sat in the conner of the shop hid himself from fangirls.

“ annyeonghaseyo chunji ssi” I greeted him

“oh annyeong. Don’t be more formal just call me oppa like the other girls. And who is she?” he replied and asked about eunji attending.

“nae, she is my best friend eunji.” I told him.

“annyeong eunji. I’m chunji. Maybe you already know me.” he greeted eunji that make her blushed madly.

“nae annyeong chunji ssi” she said.

“call me oppa” he told her and smile that make eunji more blushed.

“nae” she replied.

“have a sit.” Chunji oppa said.

“wait for a minute.” He said and went to buy chocolate and tea for me and eunji.

“here your.” He said and give it to us. He was such a gentle boy.

“kamsahamnida chunji oppa but you don’t have to do that.”I said to him .

“it’s ok and do you bring you book with you?” he asked me.

“Nae. Here” I gave it to him and he took a look at it and tell me where to edited it to be more interesting. He was such a good person and also handsome too. why I thought that l.joe is the best one ? but now I could realize that chunji oppa is better. I thought to myseft.

“hey are you guy listen to me ?” chunji oppa asked to awake us from the daydreaming. Huh us? was eunji have a daydreaming too?

“oh nae oppa.” I answered to him.

After talked about the novel book, chunji oppa ( I start call him oppa since he really nice to me ) He asked to go first because it was late for him to went to teen top dorm. Then eunji and I left there.

When I got home I heard sound from my phone. I brought my phone from my bag and checked on the message. It was chunji oppa. We already exchanged the phone number to eachother.

To: ----

“----, are you free on Sunday.?”

From: chunji oppa.

To: Chunji oppa

“nae. What with that oppa?”

From: ----

To:----

“I want to invite you to my friend’s bithday party. You can also grab this opportunity to edit your novel because there are lot of teenagers over there.”

From: chunji oppa.

To: chunji oppa

“really. I guess I can go since I live alone.”

From:----

To:----

“ok then meet me at ------ resturant. 5pm ok ?.”

From: chunji oppa.

To: chunji oppa

“nae. See you on Sunday oppa.”

From:----

To:----

“nae see you on Sunday good night.”

From: chunji oppa.

------------------------

wow i can update again !!!

hope you like it !!!

by the way, silent readers please just subscribe it !! also comment to give me some power to write it more !

AngelMmeanLove----