Chapter 18

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!
Author pov :------------- School ended just like usual but what unusual was you try to avoid ljoe. You walked out of the class when you reach to school gate you see someone familiar lean on the wall. You just ignored who was it and walked to your House. While you walked you thought about the love novel that you have to edit it. Sadness appeared on your face because you had no idea how to edit it more. Then you felt someone tapping on your shoulder. You turned back and see the handsome face that you trying to avoid. “ wh-what are you doing here ?” you asked stutter. “ to see you.” He said, grab your wrist and drag you to somewhere. “ yahh—let me go.” you said and try to let go of you. You searched for help but seem no one dare because l.joe wore hoodie which seem like a kidnaper. He walked to a silent alley and turn you to face him without let go of your wrist. “ why you didn’t answer my call?” he asked. “ why should I ? we didn’t relate to eachother.” You said that make his heart broke. “wh-what do you mean by that ?” he continued to asked.“ pftt. I’m really stupid that fall in your trap.” You said to yourself. “ fall in my trap ?” ljoe asked wonderly. “ don’t play innocent in front of me.” you yelled and stare coldly at him. “---- tell me if I did something wrong but please don’t look at me like this.” He pleaded you.“ huh. No wonder why you are an idol. Because of you act can fool people around.” You said and let go of you wrist. “what did I do?” he still asked you that question. “wanna know that much ?” “ you come to me just want to play around with me. when you are bored you will kick me off just like a kid when got a new toy and threw away the old one. More thing is you just want to win chunji and show him that you are the best.” You said in one without breathing. l.joe gasped in shock. “ who told you th-” “ no one but I saw it by myself.” You cut him off.“w-when?” “ when the time you and chunji talked outside.” You said coldly. Flashback---- You woke up because you felt really thirty. when you finished drink water, you heard someone talking outside. You peek at the door and see ljoe and chunji talking outside. You didn’t mean to listen to them but you heard you name as the topic so you keep listen to them. “it was the past.” Ljoe said “so do you still love jinya?” chunji asked. l.joe just kept silent. “so why do you mess up with ---- ?” chunji continued asking. You stopped listen to them as you run to his bed room. Tears silently slide on your cheek.End of flash back---- "----- i'm sorry i-i.." he said."ok enough." you stop him. "let me ex---" he tried to explain you but you cut him off by run away. "----- wait." l.joe shouted from behind you. You ignored him and ran across the street carless. You didnt know that a car run toward you direction with fasten speed. "------ watch out." l.joe shouted in horror.