Chapter 2

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

Chapter 2 :

In the morning-------------------------

“kring~~~~” I turned my alarm clock off and went off the bed. Go to bathroom and prepare for school. I went out my room and went to dinner room and find something to eat and go to school. The school I study was a girl school.

At school---------

“Eunji ahh~~ let go to find a handsome man and interview him for my love story book after school” I said to eun ji my best friend.

“Jinjahh?” she asked happily.

“Nae” I replied.

“Do you bring this problem to find someone for a date, huh?” she asked.

“Yahh ! I don’t. I’m not like you that always think about idols.” I .

Then after we finished school we went to a mall around our school and started our mission. First of all we seem to be happy but an hour ago we started to be tired because we couldn’t find one.

“yahh~ -----, are you blind ? there are lot of handsome man why you still find another? If you want the best, maybe you have to find an idol then.” She yelled at me.

“don’t you see them? Most of them are too young. They didn’t have any experience on it.” I replied her. She just told me the young boy only so how could they knew about love.

“so how can you know? You are old but you still don’t have any experience of that too.”

“ I’m not that old . I’m just 17.” I replied to her.

“ok then wait here. I go to buy something to drink.” She left me. when I found  for eunji, I saw a group of handsome boys were sit in a coffee shop. I could see a boy that attractive to my eyes. He had blondie hair with a cutest smile that can bright the whole world. He wore a white t-shirt with a black fashion jacket on. He was smile and listen to his friends talking silently.

“where is eunji now?” I whispered to myself. What if my prince went away? I thought that I decided to go in to that coffee shop and stood infront of them.

“emmm I-I-I want to ask you something.” I said then they all were staring at me wonderly. Aish I could feel that my face becoming red like a tomato.

“ what can I help you?” a boy with red and cute eyes asked me.

“I want t-to ask you some question.” I replied looking on the ground.

“ what is that ?” the youngest and cutest boy, I thought. Asked me happily.

“umm I’m a author umm I want to find a-a main character so I want to ask you some question.” I said.

“ eh I just see first time how a girl flirting boys, she look too polite but amazing.” The prince that I thought talk to his friend. Huh, that was the real thing that I never seen before. A devil covered by prince appearance.

Then I suddently brought a note and a pen out and asked question.

“emm so that maybe a lot of girl are flirting with you right? What do you think to yourself that make you more handsome?” they all shocked by my question.

“l.joe hyung !haha ! is that too embarrasing ? she come to ask you. you are really fall into yourself” a boy with gray hair laughed.

“shut up changjo. Who know this not modern – ohh mianhae I’m not mean like that.” He talked to that gray hair boy.

Even though he sorry to me it wouldn’t help me any way.

“I’m really sorry for him, he just got bad feeling from the morning.” The modest boy told me.

“yahh ! cap hyung why do you tell her?” he yelled.

“hyung! I think that we ever met her.” The gray hair boy changjo said.

“nae. I think that too.” The youngest one said.

“she is a girl that in a coffee shop last week that suddently shout out loud---.” Red hair boy spoke.

“I have to find a boy.” They allspoke in unision.

It was really embarrasing, my tear started to fall down on my cheeck.

“ why are you crying? And do you find what you want?” the blondie asked me and tried not to laugh. Then I left the shop quickly as I can.

“yah l.joe !!” chunji said then ran after her.