Chapter 5

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

Your pov :

Sunday came, I was stand infront of the mirrow in my room.

I wore this dress and this shoes and put a little makeup and fix my hair.

“that is too short.” I mubbled to myself but I loved this dress and plus I never wore such of this dress so I thought that it’s ok.

“ok have to go now or I’ll be late.” I said and grabbed my purse and took a taxi to there.

“we here miss.” The taxi driver said then I handed him the money and went out of the car. I saw chnji oppa stand out side and he saw me and widen his eyes.

“oppa.” I said.

“wow ---- ah~ you really pretty today.” He complimented me that made me blushing.

“thank oppa. You really hand some too.” Today he wore a white shirt with black jean. It was a normal clothes but he really looked handsome today.

“thank ----, now let’s go.” He said and held my hand. I felt uncomfortable when he held my hand like this.

“hey guy !” chunji oppa talked to teen top.

“hey hyung who is that pretty girl?” changjo, the gray hair boy asked.

“she is my friend ----.” He replied.

“is she the girl who we met at coffee shop.”niel, the iest lip asked.

“yeah.” He still replied them.

“really? She is so pretty and also y.” The muscle one said that made me blush.

“-----, we are teen top. This is cap hyung, l.joe, niel, ricky and changjo.” He turned to me and introduce them.

“annyeonghaseyo. My name yoon ----.” I introduced myself to them.

“nice to meet you ----.” They said in unision. Suddently, l.joe whispered to chunji but I heard all of it.

“hyung, who told you to invited that not modern girl to my party?”

“no one.”

“hyung!” he spoke a little louder.

“----. Wait here, I’ll bring you some food.” Chunji oppa told me. I nodded.

“I wanna talk with you.” L.joe said and walked out off the party so I followed him.