Chapter 6

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

Your pov:

“what are you doing now? Are you one of our crazy fangirls who want to be with chunji hyung?” he asked.

“what? Crazy fangirl? And I never want to be with chunji oppa. He just my friend.” I told him but he made i-don’t-believe-you face.

“how can I trust you?” he asked.

“it up to you if you trust me or not I don’t care.”

“Are you making plan to catch all of us or do you want to sleep with one of us and tell us to be responsibility ?. Oh ! I see you make such a great plan but just sleep with me is enough.” Then I stepped closer to me as I stepped back until my back reached the wall. He held my wrist tightly. I tried to get out off this held but I couldn’t because he was a boy and also stronger than me.

“yah ! let me go !” I shouted at him.

“ are you trying to get interest from me?” he asked with a smirk on his face.

“I said let me go.” I shouted again as the tear fell down on my cheek because of fear.

“yah l.joe what are you doing?” a voice spoke to him I saw it was chunji oppa. Then l.joe turned to look at him and let go of my wrist. I slapped on his face for what he looked down and talked dirty to me. I ran to chunji oppa and hugged him tightly.

“----, let’s go home now. I’ll drive you home.” Chunji oppa said as he patted my back lightly.

“talk with me when I come back.” Chunji oppa said to l.joe then he walked with me to car park.

He drove me home and walked with me into my house.

“I’m sorry ---- for bring you into this sitution.” Chunji oppa said.

“it’s ok oppa. It’s not your fault but please oppa don’t make me meet him again.” I said as the tear fell again. Chunji oppa hugged me tightly.

“just cry out ----. Don’t keep it in. I’m so sorry  for l.joe behavior.” He said. I still cried silently on his shoulder until I fell a sleep.

Chunji pov:

Poor ----. I laid her sleep on her bed and took the blanket cover her body.

“ how could l.joe did that to her?” I mumbled and walked out of her room, close the door and went to meet l.joe at the resturant.

“hyung what happened ?” niel asked when he saw me walked in.

“asked l.joe.” I said angrily.

“l.joe hyung what happened?” ricky asked l.joe.

“I’ll tell you when we get to our dorm.” L.joe said and walked away.

The party went smoothly.when we reached the dorm cap hyung suddently asked.

“yah l.joe what happened exactly?”

“umm I just making fun of ----.” L.joe said.

“is that making fun ? It was making out without the girl like.” I yelled at him.

“I’m not hyung I just held her hand.” L.joe complained.

“held her hand and talked dirty to her.” I said.

“omo l.joe hyung talked dirty to ----.?” Ricky cover his mouth.

“what did he talk to her?” changjo asked.

“he said that she making plan to catch us or sleep with us and make us to be responsibility and he said that she just sleep with him is enough.” I said angrily. Then they turnned to look at l.joe who shocked with what I said.

“hyung how could you know that?” l.joe asked in unbelieveable face.

“ I find for ---- then I saw all of your talked.” I replied.

“yah how could you do like that to her hyung?” changjo asked.

“yeah your such a bad boy l.joe.” cap hyung added.

“she just an innocent girl.” I added more.

“hyung you should go to sorry her.” Niel suggested.

“not should but must.” Ricky corrected.

“enough ! I know what to do.” L.joe hissed.

Ending of chunji pov :------------