Chapter 12

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

Your pov:

After sat for awhile, I thought about my beg. Did he bring it with us ?

“by the way, l.joe ssi ! did you bring my bag along?” I asked l.joe who sit in the couch.

“yah how could you call your savor ssi ? just call me oppa like the other.

I didn’t bring it with us” he said and make an annyoying face.

“so I have to go the mall and buy it again. Aish wast the money too much.” I mumbled it.

“then let’s go to mall together!” ricky oppa said and clap his hand happily.

“what about our manger ?” ricky oppa asked. Then chunji oppa replied.

“he have to go to jeju so guess….”

“ok let’s go.” niel said in english.

At the mall------

Your pov:

Ahh we totally here without any fans of them saw because the mal just visited by the ajumma. So, we could walk freely.

“where should we go first?” cap oppa asked me.

“um~ I guess we should go to buy beg first.” I replied.

“----, what type of beg do you like? Let’s me find a good one for you.” Changjo oppa said.

“just begpack.” I smile.

“---- ah~ do you like this?” ricky oppa asked and show me a girly beg.

“uh~ no I prefer a begpack.” I answered.

“eh, you are strange. All girls are like this kind of beg.” He said.

“yeah she is absolutely strange!” l.joe oppa added.

“----! Is it ok?” changjo oppa asked and hand me a begpack.

“nae. I love it.” I responed.

“so let’s go to pay !” he said and to to the chasier and pay for the beg.

“so where next?” cap oppa asked.

“ofcouse, stationary.” Chunji oppa said.

“----, here for you.” Changjo said and hand me the beg of the begpack that he bought.

“ah~ gomawoyo oppa.” I said and smile brightly.

“ok. We are here.” Niel said and walk into the stationary.

I went to find important things for my study and the other just walk around and look at the other things.

“----, see this.” Chunji oppa who came with me say.

“oh it contain with your name.” I replied when I see the pencil that have the word I LOVE CHUNJI on it. Then he threw it into the basket.

After I bought all important stuff, I went to the cashier and paid the money but chunji oppa protest to paid it for me.

finally, he won and paid it for me.

L.joe pov:

“aish that chunji. What is he doing with ---- now ?” I mumbled to myself and then I saw a penciil case with the word I LOVE L.JOE on.

I grinned when I saw then I grabbed it to the cashier and paid for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------