Chapter 13

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

Your pov:

When we left the stationary, ricky oppa asked to eat ice-cream than cap oppa agreed.

“----, what do you want?” changjo oppa asked me when they already ordered their ice-cream.

“I want chocolate chip.” I replied to him and he ordered for me. about 10 minute they served the ice-cream.

“hmmm~ it look yummy !” I said to chunji oppa because it was blueberry flavor and it look so good. Then he fed me his ice-cream and he asked me to feed him my ice-cream.

“aigoo ---- ah~ feed me too.” Ricky oppa whined.

“me too.” Niel oppa said.

“me too.”

“me too.” Everybody said except l.joe.

“ok ! I’ll feed you all. Just open your mouth.” I said and feed them my ice-cream. Then I saw l.joe open his mouth too. I stayed still.

“what you don’t feed me ? I’m your savor. This how you pay back to me ?” he said then I just fed him too.

“ guy just go home. I’ll send ---- home.” Chunji oppa said to the other oppas.

“oh then let’s go.” cap oppa dragged his dongsaeng home.

“you just go ! I’ll send her.” L.joe said and drag me out.

“what are you doing ?” I hissed.

“I already told.” He replied

“I want to go with chunji oppa not you.” I said.

“oppa ? why don’t you call me like that too ?” he asked.

“h-how can I call someone like you oppa?” I said and step backward as he step toward me.

“so I’ll make you call me oppa now.” He said with a grin. I stepped back until my back reach the wall.

“ok o-op-pa.” I said to him and look to the ground.

“good girl. Let’s go home.” He said and grab my hand and walked me home.

“oh ! and here it your.” He said and hand me a bag. I opened it and saw a pencil case which have I LOVE L.Joe on.

“gomawoyo oppa.” I said happily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an update !!!!

AngelMmeanLove-----