Chapter 3

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

Chunji Pov :

“miss~~ please stop.” I shouted to her. She still ran but thank god that my leg were longer than her so I grabed her wrist

“what is your name?” I asked her. She turned to look at me.

“----, Yoon -----.” She replied.

“I’m Lee Chanhee but you can call me chunji, ----, first I want to sorry for l.joe behavior.” I told her

“and you said that you want to find a main character for you book. So why do you ask l.joe?” I asked her. She was pretty but in natural way. She was not stylish like another girl. I saw she only wear jean, t-shirt and without any make up on her beauty face.

“ I think that all of you maybe should know more about this problem” she replied.

“ohh, I thought that you know we are…..” I said to her but I stopped then she was a little shock.

“you are?” she asked.

“umm just nothing and why you don’t meet me instead of l.joe?” I changed the topic.

“o-ok then.” She replied and smile to me. wow she really beautiful when she smile.

“so where are you study?” I asked her.

“----- high school.” Wasn’t a girl school? I heard about that scool too.

“oh so let meet me at the chocolate shop near your school tomorrow. When you leave school. Nae ?” I asked her and she nodded.

“ok see you tomorrow.” I waved at her and she waved back then I left her and go to coffee shop.

Your Pov:

I walked to find eunji, there she was.

“yah eunji ! are you go to buy it at america or not?” I yelled at her.

“mianhae I was talking on phone. Then I forget about you. And do you know chunji? I never heard you ever know him.” She asked.

“I just know him. And you also know him too?” I asked her.

“pabo~~ you don’t know him?. He is a member from teen top.” She replied to me.

“ Do you mean that he is a singer?” I asked innocently because I never heard about that teen top.

“Nae.” How wonderful !!! I could talk with a singer like chunji.

“ok let go home maybe we can’t complete our mission” I told her and go home.

Tomorrow at school----------

Your Pov:

“what?” eunji shouted out then she covered by her hand after I told her about the meeting with chunji after school.

“ I already told you.” I replied her

“wow that a wonderful day. It seem like you are dating with him.” Eunji still imagined about it.

“you can go if you want.” I told her.

“jinjahh ?” she asked and grinned

“nae..” I replied to her.

“why he choose the  chocolate shop near our school ?” I asked her.

“maybe there aren’t lot of people over there. You know, that shop aren’t many people. He is a singer so he would choose a place which not a lot of people.” she replied. That’s reasonable.

“ohh you’re right.”

“Absolutely.” She replied and grinned again like an idiot.

-----------------------------------------------

hey guys !!!! update again !!!

dont forget to subscibe !!!!

AngelMmeanLove-------