Chapter 7

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

Tomorrow at scool----

Your pov :

“----, what wrong today?” eunji asked.

“oh nothing wrong.” I said.

“ I know something wrong with you.” Eunji said.

“nothing. I just a little bit headach.” I lied.

“so take a rest.” She said anxiety.

After school---

“bye ----. See you tomorrow and be carfully.” Eunji said.

“bye eunji ! you too.” I waved at her and walked out off the school then I saw l.joe with a cap and fake glasses. I ignored him and walked to home.

“----!” he called me but I still ignored him.

“----.” He grabbed my wrist to stopped me.

“yah! Who are you? And get your hand off my wrist.” I said angrily.

“----.”

“I said get your hand off my wrist.”

“----. I just wanna talked with you.”

“hey is that l.joe oppa?” a girl talked out loud.

“yeah it’s l.joe oppa.” Other girls said then they run toward us.

“aish!” l.joe grabbed my hand and ran as fast as we could.

“why do you bring me with you?” I asked when we didn’t see the fangirls anymore.

“how could I keep you with those fangirls? They might hurted you if I left you there.”he replied.

“mianhae ----.” L.joe said softly.

“for what you done?” I continued.

“yes.”

“do you know how I felt when you said that to me? I’m not a e that you can talk like ever you want.” I yelled at him as the tear form in my eyes again.

“----. I’m truly sorry for what I done.” He said.

“if that so leave me a lone if you see me act like we never met eachother before.” I said and wipe the tear away.

L.joe pov:

I saw her tear fell down on her cheek that make me difficult to breath. I regreted what I been talked to her. I thought that she was like other girls that just want us but my thought was wrong. She was differrent from the other girls I met.

“sorry ----. I can’t do like that.” I whispered to her. Suddently she nearly fell on the ground, I caught her tiny waist and she fell on my arm.

“----, ----, wake up.” I shaked her body lightly but no respone. Then I carried her on my back and ran to a nearby hospital.

“doctor! Please help her.” I rushed in  and a nurse and a doctor come to help me and bring her to check.

After half an hour, the doctor came back.

“doctor, what happened to her?” I asked immediately.

“she is fine now. She just starving and exhausting. Please give her a lot of rest. You may took her home now. I already injected her.” The doctor replied.

“oh thank you so much.” I bow to him. Then I paid the hospital and took her to my home. I thought that I couldn’t brought her to our dorm now because no one could change her clothes.

I took a taxi to home. When we reached the house the maid came to help me but I rejected and carried her to my own room.

“please took off her clothes and wash it for her too because she have to go to school tomorrow and don’t forget to cover her body too.” I told the maid and went out side waiting for her to do her work.

“young master I already did my work. What else can I help you?” she asked me.

“nothing else. Thank you so much.” I bow to her.

“nae young master, if you need anything just call me.” she told me then I nodded. I went into my room and grabbed the towel and walked to bathroom. When I finished take a shower I wore a lose t-shirt and my pajama pant and went to sleep beside her.