Chapter 8

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

Your pov:

I opened my eyes as the sunlight hit my face then I was thinking about what happened to me. after that I realized that I wasn’t in my room and who room is it?. I looked at my self and I saw that I only wore bra and pantie. What exactly happened to me?

Then I saw l.joe walked out of the bathroom  with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“oh you are awake.” He said and smile to me. I still covered my half nake body.

“what happened to me?” I asked him but didn’t look at him. Yeah I didn’t look at him. How could I looked at someone that only have a towel that wrapped on waist.

“you don’t remember anything last night?” he asked and pout.

“last night?” I asked.

“yeah last night. It was amazing.” He said.

“we did that?” I asked and I felt like I wanna cried.

“yeah you know you really beautiful last night. Let’s do it again.” He said with a grin. Then he walked to me and climbed on top of me.

“yah! Get off me.” I shouted and tear fell again.

“young master, I already make breakfast and the young lady clothes I  keep it on the chair.” The maid said from outside of  the room.

“ok thank you so much.” he replied to her and got off me.

“Don’t cry. Nothing happened last night. You were faint when we were talking and I took you to hospital the doctor said that nothing happened you just staving and exhausting. I don’t know where you house is so I brought you to my house. Don’t worry my maid took off clothes for you because I told her that you might go to school and she washed it. I don’t have any girl clothes so I just told her to cover you with my blanket.” L.joe continued without stop. I stopped cry and nod as I understand him. He was about to leave then I said.

“ kamsahamnid for your help.” I said to him. He stopped and turned to look at me.

“and about yesterday, do you forgive me?” he asked then I nodded because he helped he so I just forgave him in return.

“just prepare yourself and i wait you downstair.” He said and took some clothes and went outside. I went to bathroom, took a shower and dress myself to school.

“oh come here ---- and have breakfast.” L.joe said when he saw me walked to him. Then I sat infront of him and ate my breakfast quietly.

“ so are you feel ok ? if you are not I’ll take you home.” He said after we finished our breakfast.

“I’m fine. Thank you for breakfast and I have to leave now.” I said and bow to him.

“don’t be polite with me and I’ll take you to school.” Then he walked out off the house with me and called a taxi.

“ please, take us to ----- high school.” He said and the taxi driver stared to drive to my school.

l.joe pov:

I took her to school and told the taxi driver took me to teen top drom.

“yah ! byunghun where were you last night?” cap hyung shouted as he saw me walked in the dorm.

“uh I was home last night.” I replied.

“why did you go to your home without permission from manager hyung?” chunji asked.

“something happened so I have to go home.” I replied to him.

“what happened hyung?” changjo asked.

“you know, I went to meet ---- yesterday to sorry her with my fault and suddently, she was faint. I took her to the hospital. The doctor said she could leave and I don’t where her house is so I took her to my house. Then I asked my maid to took care of her.” I told them.

“why did she faint hyung?” ricky asked more.

“ the doctor said she was starved and exhausted.”

“omo!” ricky gasped.

“don’t be worry guy. She is fine now and she is at school now.” I continued and they sign for a relief. 

------------------------------------

hi again !!!! 

sorry that i didnt update for you ! but i i update it for u :D

Dont for get to subs and cmts, silent reader 

AngelMmeanLove----