Chapter 9

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

Your pov:

“----, are you ok ? you look so pale.” Eunji told me and took a mirrow to see my face.

“nothing.” I said.

“are you sure? And yesterday were you rest well?” she continued asking. I surprised with her question.

“N-nae. I was rest a-a lot. Don’t be worry eunji.” I told her and give a warm smile.

“ok.” She replied and turned to read her book. Sorry eunji, I couldn’t tell you about yesterday. I hoped that she couldn’t find it out that I lied to her.

When the class demissed I heard a voice from my phone that told me that I got a text. I opened the text and It was from chunji oppa.

To: ----

---- ah~ I heard you were faint yesterday. Are you ok? Meet me at the usual place after school

From: chunji oppa.

I was smile at the phone and walked to the chocolate shop. I was smile during my way to there.

I couldn’t help it because I feel very happy when he was around me.

Was that because of no boy that care of me like him? Or I fell for him at the first time?

Author pov:

You walked toward chunji when you saw him sitting in the same place. He smile when he saw you. You blushed madly when you saw his bightness smile.

“annyeong oppa.” You greeted him with a big smile.

“neh annyeong ----.” He replied simply. You sat down then he put his right hand on your forehead and the other on his forehead to checked the temperature.

“your temperature is alittle bit higher than normal ---- ah~.”

“it’s ok oppa. I feel better than yesterday.” You said and gave him assuring smile.

“ok if you said you are fine but rest a lot arraso ?”

“nae omma.” You said and pinched his cheeck.

“yah ! how could you call you oppa ‘omma’.” He said and pinched your nose.

“to be honest, you are better be my omma than oppa.” You chukle and rubbed your nose.

“yah ! if you say it one more time, I’ll kiss you to shut you mouth off.” He threatened you and sure you immediately shut my mouth off.

“oppa I want to go home now ! it is too late for me to go home.” You said when you relize that it late now to go to home alone.

“oh nae you’re right. Do you want me to walk you home ?” he suggested but you reject him because you thought that it too late home him too to go back to his dorm with teen top.  Then you walked out of the shop and headed to home.

 

L.joe pov:

“hey l.joe ! do you know where is chunji ?” Cap hyung asked when he saw that chunji hyung didn’t here yet.

“ani hyung.” I replied and walked to the couch.

“l.joe go to find hime or our manager…..”

“ok hyung I’ll go.” I cut him off when I knew what gonna happened.

“hyung buy us some food too. You know hyung ! you look so handsome today.” Ricky complimented. Aish this kid knew how to make me feel good.

“ok.” I said and wore my shoes and left the dorm. I took my phone out of my pocket and call chunji hyung.

“hyung where are you ?” I shouted to the phone when I heard the other line pick up.

(oh I’m near the dorm. What wrong ?)

“oh nothing just go to the dorm or our manager….”

(arraso.) he said and hung up. I walked to the near by store but it close.

“aish why does it have to close today?” I mumbbled to my self and walked to other store and bought some snack and drink for the other member.

While I walked I heard a scream. I looked for it and I saw a few boys did something to a girl in the alley. Then I relized that that girl was ----.

" !" i said to myself and ran to them.

----------------------------------------------------------

sorry guy that i didn't update for a long time !!!!!

i'm trying to get my time free to write this chapter and i found today is the free day to write it.

mianhaeyo for the typos and grammer *bow*

next chapter is going to have something surprise !!!!!

AngelMmeanLove-----