Chapter 15

bad luck that i meet him but i still love him !!!!

 

L.joe pov :

Everyone already slept except me. mt eyes stopped at ----. I stared at her sleeping face. She looked so so beautiful. Big round eyes, cute nose and pink lip fitted her pale skin perfectly.

I leaned to her face and peck at her lip lightly.

“Byunghun, I think you already fall for her.” A voice spoke up that me me shocked a little bit. I turned to look and saw chunji hyung gesture me to speak out side.

“I know it byunghun.” He said.

“know what ?” I asked.

“what I told you. You don’t notice yourself. You slowly fall for her like….”

“stop it.” I interupted him.

“it was the past.” I told him.

“so do you still love jinya?” he asked me. jinya she was my girlfriend since I was a normal boy not an idol. She left me to myungsoo who is an idol. But I couldn’t forget her.

I kept silent.

“so why do you mess up with ---- ?” he continued.

“do you love her ?” I asked him back. He shocked by my question.

“yeah ofcouse. If you couldn’t forget jinya so don’t mess up with ----.” He yelled at me.

“I thought that you love her that why I give up. But now I won’t do it anymore. I won’t let you make her cry.” He continued.

“make her cry ? how could you said that ?” I yelled back.

“do you remember how many time did she hurt while she was with you ?” he yelled and punch my face. He never did this to me.

I just kept silent at this.

“yah ! what are you two doing here ?” cap hyung yelled.

“hyung.” I said.

“what if other people see you fight eachother?” he yelled again.

“mianhae hyung.” I whispered.

“go to sleep now.” He said and walk in our dorm.

Chunji hyung gave me a glare and walk in. I heaved a sigh and walk in too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally update !!!!!!!!