I'm Disappointed

How Can I Say I Love You?

Hyunseung's P.O.V

 

I almost started a fight with Kwangmin in front of Hyoyoung but good thing she pulled us away, but I don't know why she had to pull Kwangmin also. We all got in our classrooms and Hyoyoung suddenly slapped our faces. Not knowing what we did and suddenly she had teary eyes.

Hyoyoung: "Guys! Wake up. What happened to the two of you? At first I thought you were friends then suddenly I felt like you guys were trying to start a fight"

Kwangmin: "Well hyung her keeps giving me an irritating look" *faces Hyungseung*

Hyungseung: "What! now your blaming me? Your the one who started it since you came in the classroom" *faces Kwangmin*

Hyoyoung: "Alright stop it! Both of you just stop it"

Kwangmin: *not minding Hyoyoung* "That's it! I had enough of you!" *punches Hyunseung*

Hyunseung: *falls on the ground then tackles and punches Kwangmin* "Your so annoying!"

Hyoyoung: "YAH! Stop it!" *tries to break them up, get pushed away and hits the wall* "Ouch!"

Kwangmin: *goes on top of Hyunseung* "Take this!" *puches him with all his might*

Hyunseung: *blood starts to come out of his mouth then breaks free and kicks Kwangmin* "Your too weak"

Teacher: "WHAT"S GOING ON HERE?!" *tries to break Hyunseung and Kwangmin* "Break it up you two"

Kwangmin: "Well he started it!"

Hyunseung: "ME?! Your the one who punched me first!"

Kwangmin: "Your the one who gave me an irritating look!"

Teacher: "Enough! You two come with me to the principal's office" *notices Hyoyoung* "And can someone bring Ms. Ryu to the infirmary"

Kwangmin and Hyunseung: "What?! Hyoyoung?!" *looks at Hyoyoung*

Hyunseung: "Hyoyoung? Are you alright?" *hold Hyoyoung's cheeks*

Hyoyoung: "Don't touch me...."

Hyunseung: "What do you mean? Hey Hyoyoung are you ok?

Hyoyoung: "I said... Don't touch me!" *slaps Hyunseung's hand*

Hyunseung: *pulls away* "I'm sorry Hyoyoung"

Kwangmin: "We should've fought hyung"

Hyunseung: *sigh* "Yeah mianhae Kwangmin"

Kwangmin: "Mianhae also hyung"

Classmate: "I'll take Hyoyoung to the infirmary" *puts Hyoyoung's arm on her shoulder*

Teacher: "Thank you and you two come with me to the principal's office now!"


Principal's Office

Principal: "You two started a fight in the classroom?"

Hyunseung: "Yes sir, but we said we're sorry to each other"

Principal: "But you two pushed an innocent student and got her injured"

Kwangmin: "But sir we didn't mean to do it"

Principal: *sigh* "I understand I will let boys go but you have to do library duties for a week due to your actions starting now, understood?"

Kwangmin and Hyunseung: "YES SIR!"

Principal: "That's the spirit now go back to your class"

Hyunseung: "Thank you sir" *goes out of the office with Youngmin*

Kwangmin: "Hyung you think that Hyoyoung is ok?"

Hyunseung: "Of course, I've known Hyoyoung for a long time and she is really strong and besides having library duties isn't bad"

Kwangmin: "Why hyung?"

Hyunseung: "Well  Hyoyoung is always helping the librarian in the library during dismissal so we can help her"

Kwangmin: "Your right hyung!"

 

Hyoyoung's P.O.V

 

My head really hurts after hitting the wall earlier but I have a strange feeling that Kwangmin oppa and Hyunseung oppa made up so I felt glad. I feel so annoyed that I had to skip class, but I never liked skipping class, and I have to rest my head. But I brought my pocket book with me, at least I have something to do while I'm here.

Hyoyoung: "Alright! Chapter 20 The Love Triangle" *blushes and reads*

Story...

After the Princess of the Heaven Kingdom understands her feeling for the Duke of Snow Kingdom, the Knight of Oceanic Kingdom met the beautiful princess and fell in love at first sight. Then the duke felt jealous and casted a strong blizzard and made the Oceanic Kingdom frozen which made the knight very angry. The knight and duke fought and the princess tried to stop them but they are possessed by the evil spirit Jealousy so the princess used up all of her power to save them both from Jealousy. Jealousy was sealed away by the princess and freed the two men from Jealousy's power but made the princess really weak and powerless. The duke and knight brought the princess back to her kingdom and asked her angels if they can save her, the angels brought her to the Holy Chamber where she can rest and regain her powers. While the princess is being saved the knight and duke made up and promised each other to help and protect the princess at all times. The end of chapter 20.

 

Hyoyoung: Wow... this chapter is so beautiful. I hope that the princess is alright..."

Nurse: "Ms. Ryu are you alright?"

Hyoyoung: "Mhm! Yes nurse I'm fine now. I just needed some rest that's all"

Nurse: "Great!" *looks at watch* "Looks like its dismissal time"

Hyoyoung: "Really!? I must go to the library" *jumps out of bed*

Nurse: "Good bye and be careful Ms. Ryu"

Hyoyoung: "Bye nurse and I will!" *runs to the library and whispers* "Ms. Librarian I'm here"

Librarian: "Your here its ok for you not to help me today"

Hyoyoung: "Eh? What do you mean ma'am?"

Librarian: "Well the principal got two boys to help me out here for a week but I think they're not as fast as you work eventhough they are two"

Hyoyoung: *giggles* "Can I help them anway?"

Librarian: "Of course! they're over there near the window" *points*

Hyoyoung: "Thank you ma'am" *goes to the students* "Hey there! I'm Hyoyoung can I hel---"

Kwangmin and Hyungseung: "Hyoyoung!"

Students: "Shhh....."

Kwangmin and Hyunseung: "Sorry"

Hyoyoung: "What are you guys doing here?"

Hyunseung: "The principal gave us library work but its really hard"

Kwangmin: "And I heard that you help the librarian here so its also a great chance for us to say something"

Hyoyoung: "Eh? Say what?"

Hyunseung and Kwangmin: "Hyoyoung I'm sorry!!!"

Students: "Shhhh...."

Hyoyoung: "Aw... you guys" *starts to cry and hugs them both* "I forgive you guys"

Hyunseung: *hugs Hyoyoung* "I'm glad your not angry"

Kwangmin: *hugs Hyoyoung* "I'm happy that you are alright"

Hyoyoung: "Thanks guys and sorry for making you worried"

Hyunseung: "Its alright"

Kwangmin: "Yeah... um... Hyoyoung" 

Hyoyoung: "What is it Kwangmin oppa?"

Kwangmin: "Where do I put these books I'm confused"

Hyoyoung: "Over there on top and Hyunseung oppa can you put these books on that shelf and I'll put this over there" *Carries books*

Kwangmin: "Thank you Hyoyoung"

Hyunseung: "Yes ma'am!"

Students: "Shhh..."

Hyunseung: "Sorry..."

Hyoyoung: "Alright... Let's do this"

~END~

 

========================================================================================================================

Hey Readers~!!! 

Another chapter finish~!!! Sorry if my updates became kinda boring because my I don't much have the mood today. Mianhae *bows*

Looks like the boys are friends now and Hyoyoung is really happy now. Just a few more chapters we will go to the present time just a few more

Wonder what will happen to Taemin, Hwayoung, Youngmin, Kevin, Hyoyoung, Kwangmin, and Hyunseung in the future? Wait for my next update to find out

Dear Readers, 

Please comment and subscribe~!

I You~!

Please vote!