They Are Twins?!

How Can I Say I Love You?

Hyoyoung and Hyunseung's P.O.V

 

Hyunseung: "Hyoyoung what is your most favorite thing in the world?"

Hyoyoung: "Hm... A book, why?

Hyunseung: "Nothing... What type of book?"

Hyoyoung: "Novels about adventure, happiness and love"

Hyunseung: "Love?"

Hyoyoung: *blushes* "Ugh... Yeah love is something wrong?"

Hyunseung: "Nothing..."

Teacher: "Alright everyone we have a new student here so please take care of him. You may introduce yourself"

Kwangmin: "Good morning everyone, my name is Jo Kwangmin please take good care of me"

Girls: "SO HOT~♥"

Teacher: "Girls please calm down... Mr. Jo please sit next to Ms. Ryu over there"

Kwangmin: "Thank you" *walks towards Hyoyoung* "Hello there, I'm Kwangmin" *takes out hand*

Hyoyoung: *stands up* "I'm Ryu Hyoyoung, its nice to meet you" *shakes Kwangmin's hand*

Hyunseung: *stands up* "And I'm Hyunseung"

Kwangmin: "Oh... Are you her boyfriend?"

Hyunseung and Hyoyoung: *blushes* "NO!"

Kwangmin: "Oh...  My bad well the Ms. Hyoyoung you look very beautiful"

Hyoyoung: "Thank you Kwangmin, oppa that very sweet of of you"

Teacher: "Ahem... alright class let us start today's lesson"

 

Lunch Time

 

Hwayoung's P.O.V

 

Class was really boring and I just coudn't stop think of Kevin and Youngmin, I noticed that the girls in the classroom heading toward my direction. I fell like they're going around Kevin and Youngmin. I stood up and ran towards the door and I suddenly bumped into someone and I fell on the ground.

Hwayoung: "Ouch! I'm sorry for bumping into you---" *looks up*

Kwangmin: "Are you hurt miss?" *helps up* "Mwo!? Hyoyoung? weren't you just inside the classroom?"

Hwayoung: "Youngmin?! I thought you were in the classroom and how did you know my sister's name?"

Kwangmin: "Oh... I'm sorry and I'm not Youngmin, I'm Kwangmin his twin brother. Wow you really look like your sister you're also twins right?"

Hwayoung: "Wow a twin also?! that is so cool no wonder I thought you were Youngmin and you thought I was unnie"

Kwangmin: "Would you like to join me for lunch Hwayoung?" 

Hwayoung: "Sure I'd love to I want to know more about you twins if that's alright"

Kwangmin: "Its alright with me... Um... which way is the Cafeteria?"

Hwayoung: "Oh I forgot you're new I'm sorry here this way follow me"

Kwangmin: "Thank you"

 

Youngmin's P.O.V

 

My first day of school I found my true princess who is know to be Ryu Hwayoung is very beautiful, smart, and kind. After class I wanted to talk to her but I noticed that she ran off outside, which made me thought that I did something or said something bad to her I wanted to go after her then suddenly a big group of girls went to me and Kevin and kept asking for my number and my address. I noticed that Kevin excused himself and looked like he is going after Hwayoung but I wanted to have lunch with Hwayoung today and so that she can show me around so I excused myself from the girls and ran outside and suddenly I bumped into someone.

Youngmin: "Oh! I'm sorry miss are you alright? *helps up*

Hyoyoung: "I'm alright, thank you.... Kwangmin why were you from the athor classroom what were you doing there?"

Youngmin: "You must be mistaken I'm not Kwangmin, I'm Youngmin remember Hwayoung I'm your new classmate did you forget?"

Hyoyoung: "Eh? I'm not Hwayoung I'm Hyoyoung I'm her twin sister and Kwangmin has a twin also?!"

Youngmin: "Ah neh, mian I thought you were Hwayoung but have you seen her she just ran off I didn't know were she went"

Hyoyoung: "I was about to go to her classroom but I guess she is not there and I also needed to talk to Kwangmin"

Youngmin: "Is it alright if you could help me find her?"

Hyoyoung: "Of course! I was about to suggest that you just got ahead of me"

Youngmin: "Thanks maybe we should look in the Cafeteria maybe they're there"

Hyoyoung: "Great idea, follow me this way"

~END~

Please vote!