Apology Accepted

How Can I Say I Love You?

Hyunseung's P.O.V

 

I felt bad for Taeming hyung leaving, eventhough were not close but still I have this feeling that I can't believe I'm sying this but I'm going to miss over protectiveness to the Ryu twins. I also felt bad for the Ryu twins because they will really miss hyung so much, after being together for years they can't be seperated. I went upstairs to check if Hwayoung is alright, because she really got hurt and also Hyoyoung but I noticed that Hwayoung and hyung were much closer because Hyoyoung is always busy. Whenever Hwayoung is alone when Hyoyoung is busy with stuff, hyung was always there for her, so now I want to cheer her up because I know Hwayoung and Hyoyoung both share the samme happiness together. I walked to her door and knocked lightly, I can hear her sobbing in her room and I felt pity for her.

"Hwayoung, are you alright in there?" I leaned through the door and heard her light footsteps towards the door.

"Hyunseung oppa, is that you?" She mumbled and opened the door slowly.

She looked pale, her eyes look soared after crying out those salty tears, her hair was messed up, and she looked weak.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I gave her a comforting smile with made her smile a bit.

"I'm a bit alright now. Thanks for your concern..." She bit her lip, she looked pained.

"You don't seem alright..." I confessed and she suddenly cried on my chest.

"Oh oppa, I just can't take the pain. Taemin oppa is going to leave me and unnie, everything seems not right without him." She cried even more and I patted her head.

I tilted her head. "But you guys can still communicate with each other right? So it's like you guys aren't far from each other." I smiled at her and she had a faint smile on her pale face.

"That's right but I won't get to see him anymore..." A tear escaped from the corner of her right eyes but I wiped it with my finger.

"Well I'll also miss hyung  because I kinda got used to him glaring at me and telling me to get away from you and your sister." I felt embarassed after saying that out loud.

Hwayoung burst out her cute laugh. "That's so funny Hyunseung oppa!" She kept on laughing while I felt embarassed but glad to see her being happy.

"Alright, I know it's funny but come on it's the truth!" I mumbled and pouted.

"Okay I'll stop..." She stopped laughing and looked into my eyes. "Oppa, do you like unnie?" She said with a serious look on her face.

I gulped and felt nervous because I don't know what to answer. "Yeah! As friends..." I bit my lip and looked away.

"No! Not friends but more than that!" She shouted. She sounded like a kid wanting to go to the park or the zoo and she puffed her cheeks.

I chuckled and poked both of her cheeks. "Aw... You're so cute, but I only liked your sister as a friend." I smiled at her but I frowned inside I lied about my feelings for her sister.

"Aish! You're lying! Why can't you just tell me!" She demanded but with that child-like attitude of her's. "Please!" She put on her irresistable puppy dog eyes just like Hyoyoung's.

"AISH! Alright! I do like you sister! I can't believe I kept on falling for your puppy dog eyes." I felt the bitter feeling of defeat but not that much.

She laughed. "I knew it! Oh yeah! I noticed that you have like a kiss mark on your lips just like my sister." She smirked and leaned to my ear. "Did you guys kissed?" She whispered and I felt the chills in my body.

"How did she know?" I thought and gasped.

"What? No way!" I looked away from her all-knowing eyes.

She chuckled darkly. "You don't have to hide it. I knew it from the start that you guys are attracted to each other." She smiled which made me notice a kiss mark on her lip also like mine.

I smirked. "Did you just kissed someone?" I pointed at her lips and she covered and shook her head.

"I didn't kiss anyone!" She protested with her hand infront of to cover it.

"But you also have a kissed mark like mine!" I laughed and she turned all red. "Tell me, who is it?" I narrowed my eyes and she just dodged them.

"I haven't been kissed by anyone..." She tried to dodge my question many times but I kept on teasing her.

I sat on the wooden floor and leaned back on the wall with a smirk on my face. "Let me guess, is it Kevin dongsaeng right?" I noticed her eyes widened and her face looked like how-did-he-find-out face.

"N-No it's not!" She shook her head. "Maybe it's from unnie or someone!" She puffed her cheecks again with her cute angry face.

I poked her cheeks again and smirked. "I'll tell your sister that you were kissed by Keving dongsaeng..." I stood up and tried to head to the stairs and she pulled my shirt.

"Alright it's Kevin oppa! But don't tell unnie or she'll kill me and oppa! Please Hyunseung oppa, don't tell unnie..." She pleaded with a cute pout on her face.

"Alright I won't tell her." I smiled which made her put on a I-don't-believe-you face.

She took out her pinky. "Alright then, promise me that you won't tell her about me and Kevin oppa arasso?" She put on a cute angry face and just took out my pinky and made a pinky swear with her.

"I promise not to tell your sister about you and Kevin dongsaeng..." I looked away with my discontent face which made her cheer so loud that it can be heard downstairs.

"Oh, thank you Hyunseung oppa!" She hugged me tight, feeling her really strong arms as if it's a man who is hugging me.

 

Hwayoung's P.O.V

 

Hyunseung oppa and unnie are finally together! I feel so happy for unnie because she got her own prince charming . But how about mine? I have Kevin oppa but I also started liking Youngmin oppa hm... I can't choose! Me and Hyunseung oppa slowly went down the stairs to see if Taemin and unnie are still talking but I heard the both of them laughing so much and so I pulled Hyunseung oppa and ran down the stairs. I ran to the living room and saw the both of them were laughing and eating the cookies the chef made us earlier.

"What's going on?" I said with an awkward tone and I saw the both of them smiling and giggling.

"Oh Hwayoung, oppa why don't you guys join us." Unnie said and placed a cookie in my mouth.

"I thought Hyoyoung would be sobbing by this time?" Hyunseung oppa interrupted but before he could say another word unnie placed a cookie in his mouth.

"Well me and Taemin oppa are already fine with it and besides auntie and uncle really needed the job." She patted my head and gave me a big smile.

I "nomed" on the cookie and puffed my cheeks. "Taemin oppa is that true?" I asked.

He nodded.

"That's true!" He clapped his hands together and I sat next to him.

My eyes went teary and I hugged him tight. "Oppa, I'm so sorry that I got angry at you! I just don't want you to leave." I cried on his warm and muscular chest.

He hugged me back and patted my head. "It's alright kiddo! I'm also sorry that I didn't tell you earlier, I was waiting for the right time." He kissed my forehead and I felt safe in his embrace, I feel like I've fallen for him...

 

END

 

Dear Readers,

MIANHAE!!!! *bows 10000x* I'm so sorry that I wasn't updating for a few months I think. I was about to update on the last day of Aug. but I found out that Hwayoung unnie's contract got terminated and I also heard that she was bullied by the T-ara members. I got really heart broken by that time and I just want to burn the whole company down to ashes! Sorry if I offend the T-ara fans but now I stopped listening to them and lost my respect for them, I cried so much after I found that out and I wish that Hwayoung unnie would be in a better company and I heard she was also replaced in T-ara so I just want to murder someone! DX I'm sorry if I offend you guys and made you guys wait for a long time for my next update. I have exams this week but I promise to try to update if I can ok? And I'm also living in a dorm, the internet here is so bad and I can't update that much because a lot of people are using the internet here but I'll do my best for you guys.

FIGHTING~!

 

Oh yeah I almost forgot...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR KATIE~!

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 

I YOU ALL~!