The Seed of Jealousy Has Sprouted

How Can I Say I Love You?

Kevin's P.O.V

 

Classes was very boring and I can't annoy Hwayoung during class hours. Annoying her is the only thing that I'm good at nothing else, sometimes I made her angry at me and I tried doing my best so that she can forgive mebut I always failed so I just bought her ice cream. I found out that ice cream was her weakness, so I bought her a big ice cream cone with 3 scoops of vanilla, with mashmallow toppings and thick caramel syrup which made her drool over it and accepted my apology. After buying her ice cream she started the ice cream and made me jealous so I her ice cream and made her blush like a ripe tomato and she looked cute it was also my first time to see her blush. Remembering the past makes me hungry and I think this is going to be my chance eating with Hwayoung. Suddenly I noticed that Hwayoung ran outside the classroom and I wanted to follow her but a big group of girls went to me and Youngmin but I excused myself to catch up with Hwayoung. I went to the Cafeteria if she was there and I saw her sitting on a table eating with Youngmin, which made me think because Yougmin was just in the classroom and got ahead of me maybe he is faster than me. I bought my lunch and sat next to Hwayoung...

Kevin: "Hey wilted flower, Hey Youngmin" "Aish this jerk is here. He even called Hwayoung princess, Heh! He is such a jerk"

Hwayoung: "I told you not to call me a wilted flower! and that's not Youngmin his name is Kwangmin"

Kevin: "Alright I won't call you wilted flower, and this guys Youngmin and he sure looks like him"

Kwangmin: "She is right I'm not Youngmin, I'm Kwangmin his twin brother nice to meet you"

Kevin: "Mwo?! Twins just like wilt--- I mean Hwayoung and Hyoyoung?"

Hwayoung: "That's right and I know I couldn't believe it at first"

Kevin: "That's so cool but Hwayoung is very ugly and she doesn't deserve to be the twin sister of Hyoyoung"

Hwayoung: "EH!? Mwo rah goo?! PABO! I'm not ugly" *starts to cry*

Kevin: "Hey, hey don't cry alright I'm sorry for calling you ugly just don't cry" *hugs Hwayoung*

Hwayoung: "Arasso oppa" *blushes*

Kwangmin: "Eh... Are you guys together or something?"

Kevin and Hwayoung: *breaks hug* "NO WE'RE NOT!!!"

Kwangmin: "Well looks like it"

Kevin: "No we're not together, we're just friends that's all...right Hwayoung?" *looks at Hwayoung*

Hwayoung: *looks away from Kevin* "Eh... that's right me and oppa are just friends" *blushes*

Kwangmin: "Hm? Whatever you say"

 

Hyunseung's P.O.V

 

Class today was really boring and I almost fell asleep again. Now that its luch now is my chance to ask Hyoyoung if we could eat together, but that annoying Kwangmin might get ahead of me but he already went out without Hyoyoung and now is my chance to ask Hyoyoung, but then again Hwayoung and Taemin might join us and I won't be able to eat with her alone. Now I have to ask her before anyone else...

Hyunseung: "Uh... Hey Hyoyoung, you want to have lunch with me"

Hyoyoung: "I'd love to, I was about to ask you but you got ahead of me"

Hyunseung: "Sweet lets go! I'm hungry"

Hyoyoung: *giggles* "Alright let's go"

Classmate: "Hey Hyunseung! Can you come here for a while"

Hyunseung: "I'll be right there!" *sigh* "Sorry Hyoyoung but can you wait for me outside if that's ok?"

Hyoyoung: "Arasso oppa, I'll just go check on Hwayoung"

Hyunseung: "Arasso, wait for me alright" *sigh* "So what is it?"

Classmate: "Are you still going to try out for Basketball?"

Hyunseung: "Yeah, I want to be a captain in the future"

Classmate: "That's cool, try outs are on Friday after school, don't forget"

Hyunseung: "Alright, I need to go someone is waiting for me outside"

Classmate: "Is it Hyoyoung?"

Hyunseung: "How did you know?"

Classmate: "I just guessed"

Hyunseung: "Yeah... I got to go thanks for the reminder"

Classmate: "Alright catch you later, Hey don't forget try outs!"

Hyunseung: "I won't, Thanks" *runs outside the classroom* "Hey Hyoyoung sorry that I to--" *looks around* "Hyoyoung? Where are you? Hm... Maybe she is in Hwayoung's classroom" *checks Hwayoung's classroom* "She's not here also. Hm... Maybe Taemin's classroom *gulp*" *Goes to Taemin's classroom and looks around* "Mwo?! She's not here also?"

Girl: "Hi there! Eh... Who are you looking for?"

Hyunseung: "Oh! Have you seen Hyoyoung?"

Girl: "She went the Cafeteria with a cute new guy. You know what they look cute together"

Hyunseung: "Ah... Eh... Thanks" *runs to the Cafeteria* "That Kwangmin got ahead of me! AISH!" *looks around the Cafeteria and saw Hyoyoung seated nearby the window talking to Kwangmin. That jerk!. I bought my luch and sat next to Hyoyoung* "Hey Hyoyoung, Hey Kwangmin"

Hyoyoung: "Oppa! Mian I ran off without telling you because I helped him go to the Cafeteria and he is not Kwangmin"

Hyunseung: "Eh? What do you mean? This guy is Kwangmin our classmate, who just transfered here in school"

Youngmin: "Um... She is right I'm not Kwangmin, I'm Youngmin his twin brother and its its nice to meet you"

Hyunseung: "Eh... its nice to meet you too. I didn't knew that Kwangmin has a twin brother"

Hyoyoung: "Ne, me too. Hyunseung oppa mianhe that I left you"

Hyunseung: "How many times do I have to say that its ok" *pats Hyoyoung's head*

Hyoyoung: "Kamsahamnida oppa" *smiles*

Hyunseung: "Cute"

Youngmin: "Are you guys in love or something?"

Hyunseung and Hyoyoung: "Anni! we're not" *blushes*

Youngmin: "Well whatever you say"

 

~END~

 

==================================================================================================

 

HEY READERS~!!! First time to make a comment on this haha~!!!

Thank you all for reading my fanfic I really appreciate it and don't worry I will do my best to finish this but it might be a bit hard for me I suddenly got chest pains and I lack sleep because I was finishing my fanfic but I'll live and don't worry about me I'll be fine ^-^. Thanks again *bows*

 

I ♥ YOU~♥

 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~!!!♥

Please vote!