Good Night Kiss

How Can I Say I Love You?

Hyoyoung's P.O.V

 

It's actually funny on how I was okay with everything. When the two left us in the living room I started laughing instead of crying because it's really hard for me to show my true emotions because Taemin oppa always told me to hide my true feelings because it shows my weakness, so if I want to protect Hwayoung I should hide my true feelings and swallow everything. Now everything has been solve, no more problems right?

"It's getting late" Hyunseung said as he stood up and looked at his wrist watch. "I better get going now, I think my mom is getting worried"

"I'll go with you" I said and stood up.

Me and Hyunseung oppa went out of the house and went to the front gate. Before we could reach the front gate, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to a hug. His body was so warm, the only source of warmth in the cold and freezing night. I feel like my body is melting.

He leaned down to my ear. "Hey guess what" He whispered. "Hwayoung found out about us"

My jaw dropped when I heard what he said, I shot my head up to look at him and he had a defeat smile on his face.

"How did she find out?" I asked and I saw him smirking.

"Well" He said "Because of this" He put his hand on my cheek and kissed my lips.

His kiss made me feel like I was melting in the cold summer night, his arm was around my waist keeping me safe in his embrace.

"She found out because of our lips, she saw our kiss marks" He chuckled and made me blush madly.

Of course Hwayoung is really observant when it comes to everything.

I put on a triumph/seductive smile and wrapped my arms around oppa's neck. "Well then that means we don't need to hide anything anymore." I said with my y voice and kissed his lips.

Hyunseung oppa looked shocked like he saw something that ruined his whole life well maybe half of it. "Whoa! I didn't know that you can be this seductive and y! I thought you were a shy and studious type of girl?" He put on a seductive smile and leaned to my ear. "But I also dig y girls like you"

My cheeks turned all red and it started burning up, Hyunseung oppa was laughing at me because I looked like a steamed tomato.

"Ya! Stop that!" I shouted and put my arms on my hips but he kept on laughing.

"Alright, alright I'm gonna stop now" He stopped laughing. "I'm sorry you're just so cute when you turn red"

I puffed my cheeks and he poked both of them. "Ya! Stop that! Aren't you supposed to be going home now" I crossed my arms.

"Alright fine I'll go" He put his hands in his pocket and started making his way to towards the gate. "Night Hyoyoung!" He took out his hand and waved at me without turning back.

I ran after him and pulled his arm. "Ya! Oppa you forgot my good night kiss!" I put on my cute pout.

"What? You want another kiss? I already kissed you many times already" He said

"But I want!" I waved my arms and sounded like a kid that wanted candy from her parents.

"Alright fine!" He sighed and gave me a peck on the lips.

"What? That's all?" I felt like it wasn't like a good night kiss to me.

"Don't worry I saved a lot for tomorrow" He winked at me. "Good night Hyoyoung" He patted my head and went out of the gate.

"Good night oppa" I put on a faint smile and skipped my way back in the house.

 

Hwayoung's P.O.V

 

"Hey Hwayoung, you want to watch a horror movie with me?" Taemin oppa asked.

"Ne oppa! Let's watch The Ring! My classmates said it was really scary" I said while imagining how scary it was.

"Alright then! Let's just watch in your room and turn off the lights" He stood up. "Let's make popcorn first for the movie"

We went to the kitchen and asked the maid to make us popcorn then bring it up to our room then of we go to the room.

"I'll set up the DVD while you wait there" He said as he search for the CD and put it in the DVD player.

I looked out of my window and admired the beautiful night sky. I looked down to see if Hyunseung oppa and unnie are still there, I saw unnie and oppa kissing outside.

"I see there still doing it eventhough it's already late" I said out loud and forgot that Taemin oppa is still there.

"What was that Hwayoung?" He tried to take a peak into the window.

"Nothing oppa!" I shouted and tried to cover the view.

"What's going on?" He put on a confused and curious face.

"What am I going to do?" I thought "Um... Oppa I want a hug!" I put my arms wider.

"Oh is that so? Alright" He opened his arms and hugged me.

"Phew... That was close" I said to myself.

"Did you say something Hwayoung?" He asked.

"Um... I said I love Taemin oppa!" I put on my cute kitty face and acted like a cat. "Meow~!"

He chuckled. "You really are so cute Hwayoung" He pinched my cheeks and rubbed his nose to mine.

I heard someone knocking at the door and it was the maid with the big bowl of popcorn and she also brought drinks.

"Excuse me Mistress Hwayoung I brought your popcorn and drinks" She said politely and handed me and Taemin oppa the popcorn and drinks.

"Thank you, you can rest now" I said to her and flashed a bubbly smile.

"Thank you Mistress Hwayoung" She bowed and left us.

"Alright let's watch that movie!" Taemin oppa shouted and pressed play.

-After the movie-

"Oppa! I'm scared the girl might come out of the TV and take me!" I tugged his longs sleeves and feeling scared.

"Aw... Hwayoung don't worry oppa is here to protect you" He patted my head "You want to sleep together tonight?" He asked and flashed a smile.

"Ne oppa! I don't want to sleep alone! I want you next to me" I hugged him tight.

"Alright now come on let's go to bed" He stood up and helped me up.

"Does she know were here?" I asked and looked around feeling scared because someone might appear out of nowhere and take me away.

"Don't worry oppa will protect you! Like I promised you before I'll always be by your side and protect you" He kissed my forehead.

"I love you oppa" I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me feeling safe in his embrace and also slowly falling for him.

 

Author's P.O.V

 

Taemin and Hwayoung laid down on Hwayoung's king size bed, the lights were off then it started raining outside. A thunder crash and made a loud BOOM! outside which made Hwayoung hide herself under the blanket.

"Hwayoung are you alright?" Taemin asked and looked under the blanket.

Hwayoung hugged Taemin tight and her body was shaking.

"Oppa I'm scared" She started crying on Taemin's chest.

Taemin wrapped his arms around Hwayoung and placed his chin on Hwayoung's head.

"Don't worry oppa is here to protect you" He said with a soft tone.

"Oppa can you sing me a song? I want to hear your voice while I'm sleeping" She snuggled in Taemin's chest and he smelled like a white rose.

"Alright Hwayoung" He flashed a smile and Hwayoung closed her eyes then Taemin started singing.

Stand by me! nal barabwajwo ajik sarangeul moreujiman
Stand by me! nal jikyeobwajwo ajik sarange seotuljiman

neoreul bol surok gibuni johajyeo

nado mollae noraereul bulleo
han songi jangmireul sago sipeojin
ireon nae moseup singihande
nae maeumi neo-ege danneundeutae
i sesangi areumdawo
ireon seolleimeul neodo neukkindamyeon
budi jogeumman gidaryeojwo

Together make it love!
Forever make it your smile!
neoui hwanhan miso gadeukhi
Together make it love!
Forever make it your smile!
ije naesoneul naesoneul jaba
Stand by me nareul barabwajwo ajik sarangeul moreujiman
Stand by me nareul jikyeobwajwo ajik sarange seotungeot gata

neoreul al surok gaseumi tteollyeowa
naneun geujeo utgoman isseo
neoege salmyeosi kiseu haebolkka
jogeum ni mame dagaseolkka
nae maeumi eojjeomyeon sarangilkka
nan ajigeun sujubeunde
ajik hangeoreumdo daga seojimotan
naui sarangeul gidaryeojwo

Together make it love!
Forever make it your smile!
neoui hwanhan miso gadeukhi
Together make it love!
Forever make it your smile!
ije jogeumssik jogeumssik galkke
Stand by me nareul barabwajwo jomdeo gakkawo jigosipeo
Stand by me nareul jikyeobwajwo jomdeo meotjige boigo sipeo


nan cheoeumen mollasseo
nugungal baraboneunge
ajikdo naemam molla
geudaeneun geudaereul saranghae

Together make it love!
Forever make it your smile!
neoui hwanhan miso gadeukhi
Together make it love!
Forever make it your smile!
ije naesoneul naesoneul jaba
Stand by me nareul barabwajwo ajik sarangeul moreujiman
Stand by me nareul jikyeobwajwo ajik sarange seotungeot gata

"Thank you oppa, I love you" Hwayoung said and slowly falls asleep.

"I love you too forever and always" Taemin said as he kiss Hwayoung's forehead and falls asleep.

-END-

 

Dear Readers,

Hey guys! I just finished another chapter *cheers!* and I was also watching the news here in the dorm and I found out that my beautiful the Philippines is being flooded and I kept on praying to God that  people here are going to be saved and also please pray for my countrymen and women we really need all of your prayers please help us all, if you guys prayed for Japan after the Tsunami and I ask you this simple ask of kindness to please pray for me and my countrymen and women to be saved from the flood and rain, we would really appreciate your prayers thank you everyone. I cry every night whenever I hear people animals get lost in the flood and die I tell God that every tear that falls down from my eyes would be the sign on how much I care and love my countrymen and women.