The Moment When It All Started

How Can I Say I Love You?

A few years ago...

 

Hwayoung's P.O.V

 

Hwayoung's bedroom

I woke up at 6:30 a.m and feeling like I don't want to get out of bed. Suddenly I heard a knock on my bedroom door and heard my sister's voice...

Hyoyoung: "Hwayoung, are you awake already? Breakfast is ready downstairs"

I turn to her as she comes in my bedroom, she went closer to me and brushed my hair with her finger and kissed my forehead. I smiled at her and she gave me a warm smile which made me happy to see her smile. I jumped out of my bed and fixed it. I heard someone knocking at the door and I heard the maid asking permission to come in, I open the door and she greeted me with an energetic smile. She opened all of my curtains and let the morning light come in to the room and lighting it up. I looked out of my window and saw birds flying in the sky, tall trees being blown by the wind, and people outside our house taking a jog and watering their garden.

Hwayoung: "Its such a beautiful day isn't it unnie? Lets go down and eat, I'm hungry!

Hyouyoung: "*giggles* Yes, yes it is. Come Hwayoung lets go down together"

 

Hyoyoung's P.O.V

Hyoyoung's bedroom

 

I woke up 6:20 a.m and I think I woke up earlier than Hwayoung again. I jumped out of my bed and fixed it and quickly open my curtains to see the morning's beauty and I noticed that our neighbor Jang Hyungseung oppa was outside going to take his jog, I watched him warm and suddenly he noticed that I was watching him I felt embarassed and hid behind my curtains. I took a peak if he is still there and he smiled and waved at me, I was blushing so madly and I didn't know what to do so I just smiled and waved back and he ran off. I looked at my wall clock and noticed its 6:30 and its time to wake Hwayoung up, I went out of my bedroom and when in front of her bedroom and knocked at the door. I noticed our nanny passing by and told me that breakast is ready and I nodded and open my sister's door...

Hyoyoung: "Hwayoung, are yoou awake? Breakfast is ready downstairs"

I saw her turning to me and I went closer to her and brushed her hair and kiss her forehead, she smiled at me and I gave her a warm smile. She jumped out of bed and fixed it, then suddenly we heard someone knocking at the door and heared the maid's voice and Hwayoung ran to the door and opened it. The maid opened the curtains and Hwayoung looked outside her window and admired the beauty.

Hwayoung: "Its such a beautiful day isn'y it unnie? Lets go down and eat, I'm hungry!

Hyoyoung: "*giggles* Yes, yes it is. Come Hwayoung lets go down together"

 

 

Author's P.O.V

 

The twins went downstairs for their breakfast, suddenly Hwayoung noticed that Hyoyoung was smiling and blushing which made her think that Hyoyoung just saw Hyungseung outside again. 

Hwayoung: "Unnie, did you saw Hyungseung oppa again just now?"

Hyoyoung: *blushing* "What!?, how did you know that?" 

Hwayoung: *giggles* "Nothing Unnie, I just guessed"

Hyoyoung: "Hwayoung, you know what he saw me looking at him and he waved at me"

Hwayoung: "Mwo?!, really eh... what did you do?"

Hyoyoung: "Um... I just smiled and waved back"

Hwayoung: "I see that unnie has a crush on Hyungseung oppa... right?"

Hyoyoung: "Yeah... that's right Hwayoung" *blushes*

Hwayoung: "Wow, unnie  has a crush on Hyungseung oppa"

Hyoyoung: "Eh... How about you and Kevin?"

Hwayoung: "Mwo!?, How did you know?"

Hyoyoung: "It's just unnie's guess hehe... and I see that Hwayoung and Kevin are very close"

Hwayoung: "Mhm... thats right unnie me and Kevin oppa are very close I wish we can be more close"

Hyoyoung: *hits Hwayoung's head* "You're too young to think about that Hwayoung"

Hwayoung: "Ouch!, Unnie that hurts but I just want to be with Kevin oppa forever"

Hyoyoung: "Arasso, hurry up or were going to be late"

Hwayoung: "Ne unnie"

After the twins finished their breakfast, they both ran to their bathroom and took a shower. After a few minutes they went out of the showers and changed to their  uniform, took their bags and ran down the stairs.

School Uniform

 

Hwayoung: "Unnie!, are you ready to go?"

Hyoyoung: *running down the stairs* "Ne, I'm coming"

Hwayoung: "Unnie your so slow"

Hyoyoung: "Mianhae Hwayoung"

Hwayoung: "It's alright unnie, let's go!

The twins went out of the house and went in to the car and the driver drove them off to school. On their way to school Hyoyoung saw Hyunseung on his way to school and Hyungseung waved at her and Hyoyoung hid herself because of embarassment.

 

~END~

Please vote!