The Sad Princess

How Can I Say I Love You?

Hwayoung's P.O.V

 

After seeing Kevin oppa and Youngmin oppa fight I suddenly cried infront of  them and I felt so embarassed but Taemin oppa was there to save me from my embaressment. I never liked seeing people fight just like my parents before they faught a lot of times but unnie was there to comfort me and she made our parents make up. I wish that Kevin oppa and Youngmin oppa would make up and I hope that Taemin oppa won't get angry at them. After crying so much Taemin oppa brought me to my classroom.

Taemin: "Hwayoung are you sure your ok?" *worried face*

Hwayoung: "Ne oppa!" *fake smile*

Taemin: "How could you show me that fake smile of yours?

Hwayoung: *looks down* "Mianhae oppa I just couldn't let you see me sad"

Taemin: *kisses Hwayoung's forehead and put Hwayoung's head up* "Now your just hidding your pretty face"

Hwayoung: *hugs Taemin* "I just don't know what to do... I don't seeing people fighting infront of me"

Taemin: *pats Hwayoung's head* "There, there enough now you worry too much"

Hwayoung: "Will Taemin oppa leave Hwayoung?" *looks at Taemin*

Taemin: "Of course not..." *dodges her look*

Hwayoung: *put her hand on Taemin's cheek* "I'm glad that Taemin oppa will be with me forever, I just don't know what will happen to me when you're not by my side"

Taemin: *looks away* "Yeah... Mianhe Hwayoung oppa has to go back to class"

Hwayoung: *tightens her hug* "Anni oppa! I don't want you to leave"

Taemin: *pats Hwayoung's head* "Don't worry oppa will be get you dismissal and have ice cream. Arasso?"

Hwayoung: *smiles* "Ne oppa!"

Taemin: "Alright then" *breakes Hwayoung's hug* "Now don't mind those two ok?

Hwayoung: *salutes* "Ne oppa!"

Taemin: *pats Hwayoung's head* "Alright then oppa is going to leave now" *waves*

Hwayoung: *kisses Taemin's cheek* "Thank you and bye bye oppa"

 

Taemin's P.O.V

 

I left Hwayoung and she ran to her seat, then I saw Kevin and Youngmin going to their classroom. They might make Hwayoung cry again so I gave them a cold glare and passed by them in the middle.

Taemin: "I will never forgive you again if you made her cry like that"

Kevin: "Hyung... We just want to apologize to Hwayoung"

Youngmin: "That's right hyung... We didn't mean it"

Taemin: *smirks* "She doesn't want to talk to you guys anymore!" *walks away*

Kevin and Youngmin: "Hyung...."

After talking to those two I went back to my classroom and sat on my chair and started to worry. My parents told me last week that I will move to Korea when I graduate elementary that means I'm going to be seperated from the Ryu twins especially Hwayoung but I set my mind not to have feelings for her but I can't really do it every single time I'm with her I kept falling for her and I don't want her to know yet maybe someday in the future she will understand how I feel about her, but then again she likes Kevin and Youngmin so I might not have a chance. I want to treat her like a lover but I know she will treat me like a brother which makes me sad. I have to let her know someday before it all ends.

 

Hwayoung's P.O.V

 

I was staring at the window, then suddenly I heard the girls squeeled and felt like nails piercing my ears. I looked around and I saw Kevin oppa and Youngmin oppa walking near me, then I just tried to ignore them.

Kevin: "Hwayoung, we have something to tell you" *faces Hwayoung*

Youngmin: "Princess, me and hyung here made up and we want to say something so please listen"

Hwayoung: *ignores them* "Wow, the sky sure is pretty... I'm so happy"

Kevin: "Hey wilted flower! listen to me!"

Hwayoung: "Don't let him bother you just follow Taemin oppa" "Wow... so many birds outside"

Youngmin: "Hwayoung please listen to us"

Kevin: "Aish! well then we have to go rough on her"

Youngmin: "What do you mean hyung?"

Kevin: *gives Hwayoung a seductive look and goes behind her and whispers to her ear* "Hwayoung will you forgive me and Youngmin here? We really didn't mean to make you cry"

Hwayoung: "Ugh... um..." "Not cool he is doing it again" "Wow it looks like its blowing hard outside"

Youngmin: "Wow hyung your so cool let me try I've always want to know how it works" *goes behind Hwayoung and whispers in her other ear* "Princess please forgive your knight and your loyal friend"

Hwayoung: "I can't take it anymore I'm melting and they are too close to me" *looks at watch* "I wonder when will art class will start?"

Kevin: "Hwayoung you know what I have this weird feeling when I am with you but you have to accept my apology to know" *holds her hand*

Youngmin: "Hwayoung you make my heart beat so fast.  I want to know why? But please forgive me"

Hwayoung: "That's it!" *stands up and moves back* "Guys! stop it"

Kevin: *moves closer* "You know I can't stop looking at your pretty face" *holds her cheek*

Youngmin: "Your beauty shines brighter than the stars and sun" *holds her other cheek*

Hwayoung: *quickly moves back and hits the wall* "Damn it! I'm trapped" "What do you guys want?"

Kevin: "Hwayoung... Why is it that when near you I am melting this warm feeling of mine I just couldn't get it away" *moves closer*

Youngmin: "Your making me fall more for you" *moves closer*

Hwayoung: *closes eyes* "ALRIGHT! I forgive you!"

Youngmin: "We did it hyung!" *high fives Kevin*

Kevin: *high fives Youngmin* "That was really easy" *goes back to seat with Youngmin*

Hwayoung: "What's this feeling in me?" "Aish!" *goes back to seat*

Teacher: "Sorry everyone! I got a bit of a problem in the art room so come now let us move to the art room in a single file line please"

Kevin: *whispers to Hwayoung's ear* "I was serious on what I just said earlier"

Hwayoung: *blushes and runs to the line* "WHAT!!!! He was serious!!!"

Youngmin: *lines up behind Hwayoung* "Princess about the things I said it was all true"

Hwayoung: "WHAT!!!!! I feel like dying"

 

At the Art room

Teacher: "Alright everyone you have today's task will be painting a portrait of someone who inspires you it could be more that one person" *goes to Hwayoung* "Since Ms. Ryu is our master artist she will say the people who inspires her... Ms. Ryu will you please"

Hwayoung: "Um... Yes ma'am" *faces the class and looks down* "Well the people who inspires me are my sister, my friends and my teachers"

Teacher: "Thank you for sharing us your thought Ms. Ryu" *looks around* "Anyone else wants to share?"

Kevin: *raises hand* "Me teacher!"

Teacher: "Ah... Mr. Woo please share"

Kevin: "The person who inspires me is none other than Ms. Ryu Hwayoung"

Girls: "NO!!!! Kevin is taken!!!" *sobs*

Hwayoung: "What is he talking about?"

Teacher: *blushes* "Ahem... That was a very sweet thought Mr. Woo. Last one please"

Youngmin: *raises hand* "Me teacher!"

Teacher: "Ah... our new student. Please Mr. Jo share to us who inspires you"

Youngmin: "The person who inspires me is Ryu Hwayoung"

Girls: "Even Youngmin!!!" *sobs more*

Teacher: *blushes even more* "Now now settle down everyone I see that Ms. Ryu has admirers here so I will seat you in the middle of them"

Hwayoung: "MWO RAH GOO?!" *fake smile* "Yes teacher"

Teacher: "Alright everyone lets start...NOW!"

Hwayoung: "Damn! I can't concentrate when I am with them I have to focuse this is art" *breathes deeply* "I got it!" *startes painting*

Youngmin: "Eh... I can't really paint"

Hwayoung: "Here oppa let me help you" *guides Youngmin's hand* "First you have to picture the person you want to paint"

Youngmin: "Hm... Alright"

Hwayoung: "Then try to imagine that person in the canvas and just trace it"

Youngmin: *follows Hwayoung's instructions* "WOW! I get it now thank you princess"

Hwayoung: *smiles* "You're welcome"

Kevin: "Hey Hwayoung I need help here!"

Hwayoung: "Coming!" *goes to Kevin* "What is it oppa?"

Kevin: "Hwayoung can you help me I can't really get your head right can you pose for me?"

Hwayoung: "Aish! Fine!" *poses for Kevin"

Kevin: *starts painting* "Alright just a little more.... and.... DONE!"

Hwayoung: "Thank God!" *goes back to seat and finishes painting*

Teacher: "Alright everyone times up... Now I would like to see you artworks"

Hwayoung: "Ah... I'm finally done. Let's see what we have here... WHAT!" "I suddenly painted Kevin and Youngmin!"

Teacher: "Ms. Ryu may I see yours?" *looks at painting and blushes* "Again you have out done yourself A+++ for you"

Youngmin: "Hey Hwayoung! Who did you paint?"

Kevin: "Yeah! Who is it?"

Hwayoung: "ITS NOTHING!" *covers painting"

Kevin: "Come on we just want to see" *grabs Hwayoung's hand and looks at painting then suddenly blushes*

Youngmin: *blushes* "Wow Hwayoung its beautiful"

Kevin: "You always out done yourself... Good job" *pats Hwayoung's head*

Hwayoung: *blushes madly* "Thanks...."

 

~END~

 

=======================================================================================

 

Another chapter finish~!!!

Hwayoung cried so much and made Kevin and Youngmin go seductive on her.... Wow y~!!!

I noticed that Kevin and Youngmin haven't said sorry to each other anyways Hwayoung forgave them

TAEMIN STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR HWAYOUNG~!!!! SO SWEET~!!!!

I wonder what happens to Hyoyoung, Hyunseung and Kwangmin? Find out on my next update!

 

GUYS!!!! I'm sorry for the late update I went to a anime con, meet a cute waiter, I think I saw Onew there eating chicken, bought stuff, met a few friends, fell for a lot of guys but too old for me and I got sick and kept on getting chest pains everyime! But I had to stay up late just for you guys to read my update so its worth the trouble

 

Dear Readers, 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!

I YOU~

Please vote!

 

Its 2:26 am in the Philippines MystifyingSerenity signing off