Why Do You Always Hide?

How Can I Say I Love You?

Hyunseung's P.O.V

 

Another day in school and my injury is already better after getting beaten up last week. I was on my way to school and I noticed that the Ryu twins' car is passing and I saw Hyoyoung. I smiled and waved at her then suddenly she wasn't there which made me feel weirded out. I dashed my way to school just in time to catch the twins and have a chance to see Hyoyoung. Out of no where Taemin went to the twins and the both the twins hugged him, I felt jealous of Taemin because he is very close to Hyoyoung. I noticed that they are walking to class so I ran up to Hyoyoung and tapped her on the shoulder and I she turned around with her long beautiful hair. I saw Hyoyoung's eyes sparkling and her cute smile makes her so beautiful.

Hyunseung: "Ah... Good morning Hyoyoung, Hwayoung, and Taemin

Hyoyoung: "Morning Hyunseung oppa"

Hwayoung: "Good morning Hyunseung oppa!"

Taemin: *says coldly* "Morning..."

Hyunseung: "Hwayoung your always full of energy as always"

Hwayoung: "Ne oppa, I'm always like this"

Taemin: "What do you want Hyunseung?" *glares coldly at Hyunseung*

Hyunseung: "Ugh...eh... I just want to say good morning that's all"

Taemin: "Is that all? Alright then" *drags the Ryu twins* "Lets go guys"

Hyoyoung: "Wait Taemin" *Taemin let goes of Hyoyoung hand* "Hyunseung oppa hows your leg? Is it better?"

Hyunseung: "Ne, it is thanks for your concern and thanks for bringing me to the infirmary again" *pats Hyoyoung's head*

Hyoyoung: "It was nothing oppa" *blushes*

Hyunseung: "Hyoyoung why are you all red?" *touches forhead* "You're not even warm, are you alright?"

Hyoyoung: "Uh...eh... Its nothing oppa. I'm fine"

Hyunseung: "You want to walk to class together? Were in the same class anyways"

Hyoyoung: "Sure oppa!"

Taemin: "Wait a minute she can go only when me and Hwayoung are going also"

Hwayoung: "It's alright with me. Come on Taemin oppa I'll bring you to class" *drags Taemin*

Taemin: " Hwayoung wai--"

Hyunseung: "Taemin sure is over-protective towards you guys"

Hyoyoung: "Ne thats right, he has been our friend since me and Hwayoung were kids and he started being like that sincee our parents died in a plane crash from Korea"

Hyunseung: "Oh really... I'm sorry about your parents"

Hyoyoung: "Its aright oppa"

 

Kevin's P.O.V

 

Another bright and shiny day in America.  I was walking on my way to class then suddenly I saw Hwayoung with Taemin again they're always together and talking to each other which makes me really jealous. I hide behind the bush and jumped out and scared Hwayoung and she ran behind Taemin which made me laugh so much.

Hwayoung: "Kevin oppa!, you scared me"

Kevin: "Hahahaha! You should've seen your face you were like *says in an annoying girl voice* AH! and that was really funny"

Taemin: "Lets go Hwayoung he's just wasting our time"

Kevin: "No wait, Um... I'm sorry Hwayoung for scaring you"

Hwayoung: "Fine, I forgive you"

Kevin: "Sweet, you want me to escourt you to class madamoiselle?"

Hwayoung: "Thanks but no thanks oppa I already have Taemin"

Taemin: "That's right so bye Kevin"

Kevin: "Hyung, not fair" "I wanted to walk with Hwayoung today so that I can annoy her more" *looks around* "I got it!" *goes near cheerleaders* "Hey girls can you distract Taemin for a while for me?

Cheerleaders: "Sure! Anything for Kevin"

Kevin: "Thanks girls"

Cheerleaders: "TAEMIN!!!" *surrounds Taemin and pusshes Hwayoung away* "Taemin can you help us with our pyramid? We need someone to tell us if were doing it right"

Taemin: " Uh... I'm sorry girls maybe later *looks around* Uh...eh... Hwayoung?! where are you?

Cheerleaders: "Come on Taemin please!" *drags Taemin*

Taemin: "Alright fine! Hwayoung go to class I'll see you later"

Hwayoung: "Aras---"

Kevin: *Drags Hwayoung to class* "Faster Hwayoung you're so slow we need to get to class now!"

Hwayoung: "Oppa slow down your too fast and class won't start yet!"

Kevin: "Yeah but I just want to be with you"

Hwayoung: "Mwo rah goo?!"

Kevin: "I mean I want to annoy you more"

Hwayoung: "Aish! You're always like that oppa"

Kevin: "Here we are!"

Hwayoung: *pants pants* "Stop dragging me to class again oppa!"

Kevin: "If you say so" *pats Hwayoung head*

Hwayoung: *blushes* "Um...eh..."

Kevin: "Hey are you alright? you're all red. Are you sick or something?"

Hwayoung: "No I'm not sick! Its just nothing" *about to sit down on her chair*

Kevin: *pulls Hwayoung's chair* "Hahaahaha!!!"

Class: "Hahahaha!!!"

Hwayoung: "Ouch! That hurt oppa" *tries to get up*

Kevin: "I'm sorry here let me help you" *helps Hwayoung up"

Hwayoung: "Thanks of I forgot something"

Kevin: "What's that?"

Hwayoung: *steps on Kevin's foot* "That's for everything you did this morning"

Kevin: "OUCH!!! That hurts!!! Aish!"

 

Hwayoung and Kevin's P.O.V

 

Teacher: "Alright everyone please sit down we have a new student her in school. Young man would you like to introduce your self?"

Youngmin: "Thank you teacher. My name is Jo Youngmin and its nice to meet you all"

Girls: "WOW HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!♥"

Teacher: Mr. Jo please sit  next to Miss Ryu over there"

Youngmin: "Thank you ma'am" *walks to Hwayoung* "Bonjour Mademoiselle you look lovey today" *takes Hwayoung's hand and kisses it*

Hwayoung: "Oh... Why thank you, you're so sweet"

Kevin:  "She looks like a wilted flower"

Hwayoung: "MWO!? What did you just say pabo"

Kevin: "Don't call me pabo!"

Youngmin: "She looks like a very beautiful princess. Mind if I call you princess?"

Hwayoung: "Um... sure if  you want" *blushes*

Youngmin: "If you are my princess then I shall be your knight"

Teacher: "Alright everyone settle down lets start our class now"

 

~END~

Please vote!