The Jo twins

How Can I Say I Love You?

Kwangmin's P.O.V

 

I'm so happy, it's only my first day and I met a very beautiful girl and she also like books like me. It's funny that we both have twins but for me she is really much more beautiful than her twin sister, no offense to Hwayoung, it's really funny that we got mixed up with each others' twin I felt like an idiot in front of her. This day isn't usually like me because for the first time in my life I got into a fight! And I was the one who started it! Before I was never involved in any violence or arguement in school but now I just into one and on my first day, I'm so stupid, I feel even worst because I made Hyoyoung cry! Well I did made a lot of girls from my old school cry because I couldn't return their feelings to me when they're confessing to me. I never fell in love with anyone but some fictional characters from novels but now it's different, it's like a fictional character from my favorite book came to life and it was Hyoyoung.

"Hey bro!" Youngmin called and I snapped out of my deep thought. "Hey you okay? You were staring blankly there" He sighed and leaned back on the car seat.

I shook my head "It's nothing! I was just thinking, that's all" I said while rubbing the back of my neck

"Is it the Ryu twins you're thinking deeply about?" He asked as he crosses his arms. "I heard you got into a fight earlier" He took a short glace at me and looked back at the window.

I chocked on myself. "How did you find out?" I swallowed my saliva and tried to keep my cool.

"I heard some of your classmates talking about you" He looked at me straight in the eye but I looked away and I heard him take give out a big sigh. "This isn't like you, you never get involved in fights"

I bit my lip, feeling really guilty after hitting Hyunseung-hyung "I know" I mumbled

He chuckled "Is it because of a girl?" He said sarcastically

"W-WAE!?" I jumped back and I felt like my face is burning "N-no it's not!" I quickly looked away from him.

He was chuckling and he patted my head "You're finally becoming a man!" he said sarcastically

"Yah! You're saying it like your a few years older than me!" I got annoyed at what he said but happy at the same time.

"But I'm still your hyung so you have to put more respect on how you talk to me" He said in a very professional way which really annoys me.

"Whatever pabo!" I crossed my arms and leaned back on the car seat.

He chuckles again "Oh yeah! I heard you were sent to the principal's office earlier" he put on a smirk.

Awkward silence...

"Damn it! I'm going get killed if he tells our parents" I thought to myself.

"If you're thinking that I'll tell mom and dad, don't worry I won't tell them" He patted my shoulder and laughed.

"Um... Thanks hyung" I said awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck.

After a while me and my hyung arrived in front of our new house. We went out of the car and went inside the house to the living room.

 

Youngmin's P.O.V

 

When we got into the house I noticed that my parent's and our new maids were still unpacking some boxes in the living room. We greeted our parents and some of the new maids started running to the kitchen, preparing dinner maybe. Me and Kwangmin went into our room and I just dropped my body on the soft bed.

"Gah! I'm so tired!" I shouted as I buried my face in the pillow and heard Kwangmin chuckled while placing his bag down on his bed.

"It seems like you had a great time in school" He confessed as he sits down on his desk chair and started doing his homework, same old Kwangmin.

"You got that right bro" I said cooly and turned my body to face the ceiling.

"Let me guess it's because of your new princess Hwayoung?" Kwangmin said without looking at me.

"Yeah... Wait! How did you know?" I quickly sat up and looked at him.

He took a short glace and continued scribbling on his notebook. "I heard it from your classmates" He put down his pen and leaned back on his chair.

I took out a short sigh and flipped my beautiful hair, "Well news really does spread when you're that handsome and popular in class" I said proudly but he just glared at me.

He put on a triumphant smirk "I also heard that you were also involved into a fight with Kevin hyung" He gave me a seductive look.

My eyes widened and swallowed my saliva "Well yeah... That's kinda true" I rubbed the back of my neck because of embarassment.

"Don't worry I won't tell mom also" I sighed and took out a coverless book from his bag.

"Thanks bro" I took a breath of relief. "Hey! What's that book your reading?" I asked. Usually Kwangmin reads books with covers and summaries in the back but this one is a bit odd, it doesn't have a cover, a summary, nor a hint of what it is! Hm... Maybe it's something interesting.

"I-it's nothing!" He exclaimed and his face started turning red.

I quickly stood up and snatched the book from his hands, he tried to get it back but I keep pushing his face away while I observe the blank covered book.

"Yah! What is this anyway?" I said without taking my eyes off the book.

"Hyung give it back!" He shouted and tried to reach for the book.

But before he could reach for the book I pushed him down the bed and sat down on my computer chair. While he trying to grab the book from me I used my foot to push him away while I started reading a few pages of the book.

"How to capture a girls heart" I read outloud "Why are reading this junk?" I asked sarcastically but he snatched the book from my hands.

"I-it's nothing!" He shouted and looked away, trying to hide his blushing face.

I chuckled at his reactions "Ah.. I see that you're trying to get Hyoyoung's attention if I'm not mistaken" I said cooly.

"T-that's no-" I crossed my arms and raised a brow "Alright fine! I do want to know how to get her attention" Kwangmin confessed.

"Aw... You luck boy! You're finally in love!" I chuckled and noogied his head.

"Gah! Hyung stop it!" Kwangmin complained with a smile.

I stopped and dropped my body on my bed panting, I'm so proud of my brother he's finally in love with someone! I should teach his instead of letting him follow that stupid book.

"Tell you what," I said as I put my arm around his shoulder "How about I help you get Hyoyoung's attention and you help me with my homework" I proposed in a sarcastic tone.

"Yah! Hyung you're the worst!" He pushed me lightly but I pretended he pushed me hard.

"Oh you're so mean to your hyung even though he is trying to help you with your love problem but you just pushed him away like bad food" I said dramatically with fake tears.

He snorted and crossed his arms "Fine! I'll let you help me with Hyoyoung and I'll help you with your homework" He said in defeat.

I wiped away my fake tears and hugged my little brother, he is so cute and he is also blushing which makes him even cuter. "I'm so happy to have you for a little brother!" I said lovingly while he just sighed in defeat.

 

Kwangmin's P.O.V

My body and head hurts so much because of what hyung made me do last night. He kept on pretending to be a girl so that he could teach me how to talk to a real girl and act in front of one, seriously he is so annoying but I'm glad that he is helping me with my problem he made me help him with his homework but he didn't even do anything! I did all of the thinking and working while he did all the whinning, he really is bad in academics but I idolize him in sports and other physical activities. He may not be as smart as me, I'm not saying that he is stupid, but he is a better brother than me or anyone.

I suddenly woke up because I heard my alarm ringing like crazy. I tried to reach for my alarm without looking, my hand was feeling everything on the end table and finally I felt my alram, I pushed down the alarm button and it became quiet. I kicked the thick blanket off my body and the cold air started overcome my body from my toes to my head, it's really cold here in America. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted my eyes to the brightness of the room, I jumped out of my bed and went inside the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess and my whole face is a mess, I the faucet and washed my face, I grabbed the facial wash that hyung asked me to used from now on and put it on my face, I scrubbed my face lighlty and splashed some water on my face. I grabbed a face towel and wiped my face, I felt my face became smooth as I run my fingers around my face and it looked like it was glowing, hyung was right I should use this from now on. I went downstairs for breakfast and noticed that everyone is seated and waiting for me, I took a seat next to my hyung and started eating.

 

"This is a bit odd don't you think Kwangmin" My umma said as she puts jam on her bread and took a short glace at me and back to her bread. "You usually get down here for breakfast before your brother" She said sarcastically.

"Um... I was studying a bit late last night" I said and ate a piece of bacon.

"Hm... Is that so? That's nice dear but you at least have some time to rest because that's bad for your health" Umma said with a very worried face.

"Yes umma" I muttered and finished my breakfast.

"Umma!" Youngmin hyung called as he breaks the short silence. "You know what yesterday was fun because there were a lot of cute girls in school" He said cheerfully, there he goes again.

My umma didn't say anything but laughed, is she laughing because she think it's a joke or she doesn't know what to say. 

"Oh there you go again with girls why don't you be like your brother" She complained with a little sarcasm in her tone.

Hyung looked at me. "Yeah... I should be more like Kwangmin" He winked and patted my head.

 

=END=

 

Dear readers, GUYS~!!!! I'm so sorry x100000000000 I've missed you guys so much and I missed writing ;~; Please forgive my absence for many moths and weeks because I've been very busy lately in school and I hope you like my new chapter

It's really boring =_="

I ♥ you guys~!