The Agreement

How Can I Say I Love You?

A/N: Guess who's back? Sorry for making you guys suffer a long hiatus since I've lost the whole story in my head and didn't know how to continue it, I can't even see the progress of this story. I feel like I've been going too fast with their relationships, don't you guys think? Anyways, I hope you enjoy this one.

How Can I Say I Love You?

Chapter 16: The Agreement


Author's POV

"Stop it the both of you!"

Hwayoung shouted out loud which caused both Youngmin and Kevin, even the whole class, to stop.

"You guys are starting to get into my nerves already" She puts on a pissed off face. "Aren't you guys tired of fighting already, aren't you?"

Looking at the both of them, they remained silent.

"Well I am, I'm tired of seeing you guys fight and being the cause of your fights!"

"But you're not the cause of our fights" Youngmin said.

"Am I not?" Hwayoung retorted. "Then why don't you tell me why you're fighting again?"

They both opened their mouths but they immediately closed it since they didn't know what to say.

"No answer then, eh?" She crossed both her arms. "Since you don't have anything else to say to me, I'll take my leave now"

Hwayoung walked between them, leaving them stunned with her different attitude, and they both just watched her leave with mouths hanging open.

"What just happened?"

It was the question that ran inside Kevin and Youngmin as they both try to absorb what just happened. They both stared at each other, trying to find the answer in each other's stare but they ended up having disappointment written on each other's faces.

"Look," Kevin broke the silence. "I'm sorry for picking a fight, it's my fault that Hwayoung got angry at the both of us"

"I admire your nobility, hyung." Youngmin smiled. "I'm sorry for being mean and you know stuff..."

Kevin smiled for lacking a better expression as he finds the atmosphere between them awkward.

"Well it looks like we're both at fault"

Youngmin nodded. "You can say that again"

There was another awkward silence between them.

"So..." Youngmin tried to brake the silence. "Why do you say a lot of bad things about Hwayoung, aren't you guys friends or something?"

"Yes we are friends, childhood friends to be exact .Just to be clear, I don't say a lot of bad things, I just ."

"Sounds more like insulting her to me"

Kevin glared at Youngmin. "Watch it!"

"Okay, okay." Youngmin held his hands up in defeat. "But seriously, why do you even tease her?"

Kevin let out a sigh and took a seat on an empty chair and Youngmin followed suit. "I don't know, I find it fun for some weird reason"

Raising a brow, Youngmin asked. "Don't you even care about her feelings?"

"I do care about her but I love it when I because she looks so cute." He smiles. "And when she begins to cry you just easily wrap her around your arms and let her cry on you while she hits you constantly"

Youngmin placed a chin on his palm. "Basically, you because you love her"

Kevin just realized what he said in the end. "It's not like that!"

Youngmin put on a smirk. "No need to pretend, I've already read you like an open book"

"So what?" Kevin sneered. "What if I do like her, what are you going to about it?"

He shrugs. "I don't know, might as well treat you as a rival"

"Are you sure?" Kevin chuckled. "You don't even stand a chance, I'll have you know that Hwayoung has already fallen for me"

There was a big tension between them, like a killing electric spark as they give each other a bad look.

"Then I'll take her away from you"

"I'd like to see you try"

They both stood up, without looking away from each other, and started cracking their knuckles as they are to begin another round.

"Wait" Kevin broke the tension. "As much as I wanted to take you on right here, right now, maybe we should stop fighting from now on"

"Why, are you scared?"

That hit a nerve. "Watch it, punk!"

Youngmin gave in. "Alright, I agree but I'm only doing this for Hwayoung's sake"

"Then let's shake on it" Kevin reached out a hand. "We'll not hurt each other for Hwayoung's sake"

Youngmin took his hand. "But instead we'll just fight for Hwayoung in a more peaceful and fairly manner, no violence included"

"Deal"

They both shook each other's hand.


Taemin's POV

I may not know what's going on but I'm practically enjoying it, well except for the fact that Hwayoung ran up to me crying of course. It was all because of those two idiots, Kevin and Youngmin, for making my little Hwayoung cry like this. I better give them a piece of my mind.

"Oppa"

I heard Hwayoung's voice as she brings me back to reality, she looked at me with her tearing eyes as I held her in my arms.

"You better not be thinking of hurting those two" She mumbled. "Because I've already had enough with all the fighting between people"

"Of course not," I lied. "Why would I be thinking of such things?"

I tucked in the lock of her hair behind her ear and wiped her tears.

"I've noticed your face having that murder-look on and I could tell that you're already plotting to hurt the both of them"

Wow, this girl knows me well.

"Alright, you caught me" I said as I craddled her in my arms. "I just couldn't help it since they've hurt my little Hwayoung"

"Oppa" Hwayoung giggled. "You're being over-protective again"

She reached out her arm and ruffled my hair.

"Mianhe" I pinched her cute little nose. "It's become a habit since you've been to a lot of trouble lately"

"I should be the one who's sorry!" She puffed her cheeks, so cute! "Since I've been making you worry about me too much"

"Pabo" I poked the sides of her cheeks as they deflate. "It's my job to be worried of you since I am your oppa"

"But still!"

I hushed her with my finger.

"No more nagging-"

She retorts "But I'm not nagging!"

"Alright, alright" I said in defeat to her aegyo-looking expression. "But seriously, I am your oppa and my obligation is to look after you and beat up the people that make you cry"

I pulled Hwayoung for another embrace and for a moment I thought she was crying again as I her her sniffing.

"Are you crying again?"

"Well it's your fault" She said. "You keep making those nice speeches that brings me to tears"

"Is that so?" I laughed. "Does that mean I have to beat myself up, since I've made you cry"

"No!" She protested. "You'll ruin your face and I love that face"

"Oh Hwayoung," I patted her head, affectionately. "Why must you be born this cute?"

"Because I am!" She hugged me tightly. "I love you Taemin oppa"

"I love you too, Hwayoung"

With all my heart


Kwangmin's POV

"Wow Kwangmin" A girl from my class came up to me during recess. "Your face is glowing, did you get a facial or something?"

I mumbled. "Um... I didn't-"

Then suddenly, out of no where, more girls came up to me and started shooting me questions as they noticed my face.

"God," I said to myself. "It's all hyung's fault for making use that special face wash of his"

"Your face looks so smooth" Another girl from my side said. "Can I touch it?"

I looked at her and her face was filled with excitement, well I see no harm in this so might as well, right?

I shrugged. "Well alright"

She squealed out loud and I felt like my ears were bleeding afterwards. Slowly she reached out her hand, more on like savoring her moment, and touched my cheeks. Caressing my cheeks with her thumb, I could teel from her face that she's very happy with whatever she's doing.

"Wow" She said in amazement. "It is smooth!"

"That's not fair!"

One girl from the group protested.

"That's right!"

Another one as well and after a while everyone protested.

"I should touch Kwangmin's face as well"

"Woah there, everyone" I tried to hold everyone back. "Please don't, maybe next time?"

They disagreed with my offer as they begin to surround me.

"I'm sorry" I got off my seat. "I have to go somewhere"

I bowed and dashed for the door, glacing from behind I noticed that they were running after me.

"Hyung!" I said outloud. "I'm going to kill you!"

Picking up the pace I headed for the stairs and skipped a few steps as I go down to the ground floor.

"Kwangmin, come back here!"

I heard one girl scream.

"We just wanted to touch your face!"

God, help me...


Hyunseung's POV

"So," She said as we both walked together down the hall. "When's the try-out results going to be announced?"

I shrugged. "I'm not sure, maybe this recess or lunch-time?"

I heard her giggle.

"You should be more responsible to remember when the results will be released" She said as she flips a page from her book while walking.

I nodded. "You're right"

From the back I could hear a loud scream from the distance, more on like a girl squealing. I turned my head and saw Kwangmin running towards from the distance... And from afar are a group of girls chasing him?

"What the-?"

I moved to the side as Kwangmin passed by us without stopping as he took a turn by the corner.

"Was that Kwangmin?"

I heard Hyoyoung ask as she lifted her head from her book for a second.

From the corner of my eye, I could see the group of girls running towards us.

"Hyoyoung, look out!"

I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into my embrace as the group of girls just dashed off as they follow the direction where Kwangmin just passed through.

"Are you okay?" I asked Hyoyoung and she looked like she's still in shock.

"Y-yeah" She nodded.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness you're okay"

For a moment I felt like I was in heaven, having Hyoyoung in my embrace makes me feel like I'm in a whole new place. It felt peaceful and blissful, like it was just the two of us on earth as we both share the same heat.

"Hyunseung" I heard Hyoyoung's voice as she called out my name, man it's like an angel just sang you a song.

"Can you let me go now?" She asked. "Please are staring at us"

I began to stop my daydreaming and became aware of my surroundings. Looking around I noticed people were looking, staring at us rather, at the two of us as they whispered to one another something. I began to let Hyoyoung go since I couldn't bare the people's stares and I could feel that Hyoyoung wasn't comfortable as well.

"Mianhe" I muttered an apology with a small bow as I rub the back of my head out of embarassment.

"It's alright," She turned her face away, maybe she was embarassed. "Oh... And thanks for saving me back there"

I cleared my throat. "It was nothing"

We started to walk again with an awkward silence between us.


A/N: Hey guys! Your MystifyingSerenity is back with a new chapter! I'm sorry for the super long hiatus, I just finish my third year in Highschool and I have to attend summer classes for Chemistry since I've failed it for the whole year *cries a river* I really missed you guys because I miss writing Korean fanfics but now I'm focusing on making Digital Artworks since I wanted to become an Animator or an Artist in the future, but sadly none of my parents support it. It's fine, I'm fine with it so don't worry about me though.

 

So how was the chapter? Boring, fun, awesome? Why don't you write down your thoughts about it down below and I'll see if I should improve some more on the story, also don't forget to subscribe to me because it helps me get motivated to write more for you guys.

 

I MISS YOU GUYS!