Everything Became Clear... Well Sorta

How Can I Say I Love You?

Taemin's P.O.V

 

What a tiring day, I got seperated from the twins and classes was really boring and the twins and I are in different classes. Now its lunch need to hurry to the twins before those guys get to them and annoy them or something. Suddenly I heard someone calling me and it was just my classmate reminding me about dance try outs which was during lunch so I excused myself and ran to the Auditorium without telling the twins why I won't be with them for a while. I heard my name being called by my teacher and told me that it was my turn so I went up the stage and introduced myself. I heard the song is being play and I started dancing to it, moving to the beat makes me feel like dancing forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4DZXOZO1mg

(Taemin's dance performance)

Suddenly our teacher stopped the song and I stopped dance and I ran to the middle of the stage to know what he would say I closed my eyes and prayed in my head I heard my teacher said yes in a very proud voice. I suddenly opened my eyes after hearing what he said and I was so happy and jumped down the stage and man hugged him and thanked him and bowed many times and I ran to Hwayoung's classroom and looked for her and she wasn't there and Kevin wasn't there also so I got worried if he was with her and then I ran to Hyoyoung's classroom and llooked for her and Hwayoung and both of them weren't there even Hyunseung. I became really annoyed the twins are gone with those troublemakers, I ran to the Cafeteria to look for them then I saw Hwayoung and Kevin hugging and I was shocked on what they were doing and I tried to look for Hyoyoung and I saw her being patted on the head by Hyunseung and made me really annoyed and I noticed that they have the same guy on each table and I ran to Hwayoung's table which is closer to my spot.

Taemin: "Hwayoung-ah! Did this guy do anything bad to you?"

Hwayoung: "Taemin oppa!!!" *hugs Taemin tightly* "Where have you been I got worried I thought something happened to you..."

Taemin: "Mian... I wasn't able to tell you that I had to go to the Auditorium and had to do a dance try out"

Hwayoung: "Mwo?! Really?! How did it go?"

Taemin: "I got in!"

Hwayoung: "Really?! I'm so happy for you oppa" *glomps on Taemin*

Taemin: "Ne, Kamsahamnida Hwayoung" *pats Hwayoung's head* "say you wanna get ice cream after school and celebrate, my treat?"

Hwayoung: "Ne oppa!"

Taemin: "Arasso!" *gives cold glare at Kevin* "Kevin why were you hugging Hwayoung?"

Kevin: "EH?! How did you--- I mean I didn't hug her she hugged me" *gets scared of his glare*

Taemin: "Mwo rah goo? Is that true Hwayoung?"

Hwayoung: *shakes head* "Anni oppa he hugged me because he was about to make me cry"

Taemin: *breaks Hwayoung's hug and goes near Kevin* "You made her cry?"

Kevin: "Anni hyung I didn't it was nothing" *moves away a bit*

Taemin: "Hwayoung why were you going to cry?"

Hwayoung: "Because he said that I am too ugly to be the twin of unnie"

Taemin: *grabs Kevin's shirt* "You called her ugly and almost made her cry? Who gave you the right to do that huh?"

Kevin: "Hyung, I said sorry to her and she accepted my apology right Hwayoung"

Taemin: "I don't believe you" *takes out fist and tries to punch Kevin face*

Hwayoung: *stops Taemin* "Taemin oppa that's enough! Don't hurt Kevin oppa jebal"

Taemin: *looks at Hwayoung* "Why are you protecting him Hwayoung?"

Hwayoung: "I don't Kevin oppa to get hurt and Taemin oppa to get in trouble, so please stop Taemin oppa" *starts to cry*

Taemin: *lets go of Kevin and hugs Hwayoung tightly* "Mian Hwayoung, jebal don't cry"

Hwayoung: "Ne oppa" *smiles at Taemin cutely*

Taemin:  "Aish! there you go with your cuteness again"

Hwayoung: *giggles* "I know that oppa likes it when I smile cutely at him and makes all his problems go away"

Taemin: "Ne, that's right Hwayoung"

Kevin: "Thanks hyung for not hitting my face"

Taemin: *breaks hug and goes to Kevin* "You got lucky this time, if you ever try to do it again I will kill you"

Kevin: "Ne hyung! *runs to Hwayooung and hugs her tight* "Thanks for telling Taemin hyung not to hit me"

Hwayoung: *blushes madly* "Uh...eh... You're welcome oppa"

Taemin: "Hey! what do you think your doing?" *pulls Hwayoung* "Do you want to die?"

Kevin: "Anni hyung!"

Taemin: "Good then don't do that again"

 

Kwangmin's P.O.V

 

After eating my luch and seeing the Hwayoung and Kevin hugging makes me think of Hyoyoung and wanting to know what it feels like being hugged. I took out my pocket book about adventure, happiness, and love, and I read th par when the heroine described the feeling of being hugged *reads* "Being hugged is one of the most loving and compassionate gifts a human form can give to another." Makes me know what to expect whe I hug Hyoyoung but sometimes I expect more when it comes to reality. I continued reading and suddenly someone went to our table and Hwayoung hugged the guy and in a few minutes the guy tried to punch Kevin in the face and I don't want to get involve in a fight then Hwayoung stopped the guy and everything became ok well sorta.

Hwayoung: "Taemin oppa meet my new friend his name is Jo Kwangmin he is the brother of my new classmate, Kwangmin oppa this is Lee Taemin oppa he is my best friend since forever"

Kwangmin: *stands up and puts out hand* "Its nice to meet you Lee Taemin hyung"

Taemin: *smiles* "Its nice to meet you also Jo Kwangmin"

Hwayoung: "wow its the first time I saw Taemin oppa smile at a guy"

Taemin: "Well I can tell that this guy likes someone else"

Kwangmin: "Uh...eh... How did you know?" "Wow this guy is so cool"

Taemin: "I have senses"

Kevin: "Not fair! Taemin hyung likes this guy not me"

Taemin: *gives Kevin another cold glare* "Why would I even like you?"

Kevin: *looks away from Taemin* "Ne...nevermind what I just said"

Taemin: "Good were on the same side, hey Kwangmin what were you reading a while ago?"

Kwangmin: "Oh its a story about adventure, happiness, and love"

Taemin: "Really? Wow that's Hyoyoung's favorite type of book"

Kwangmin: "Really?"

Taemin: "Yup.. Seems like your really interested"

Kwangmin: *blushes* "Mwo?! Oh... Its nothing its just that Hyoyoung is my classmate and I want to know more about her"

Hwayoung: "I think Kwangmin oppa like unnie"

Kwangmin: "I have a bad feeling about this"

Taemin: "I'll let him be for today because he is new here so he doesn't know my rules"

Kevin: "Ne hyung here is really over protective toward the twins so don't be surprised on how much he is concerned he is towards them Kwangmin hyung"

Kwangmin: "N...Ne"

Taemin: "Speaking of Hyoyoung I have to tell her that I got accepted in the try outs"

Hwayoung: "Oppa I haven't seen her yet"

Taemin: "Oh really? She's over there  nearby the window" *points to Hyoyoung's direction*

Hwayoung: "Lets go then oppa! Hey Kevin oppa and Kwangmin oppa you want to come with us?"

Kwangmin: "Sure" *closes book* "Lets go"

Kevin: "Sure I can never reject Hwayoung" *smiles cutely at Hwayoung* "Right Hwayoung?"

Hwayoung: *blushes* "Ne oppa"

Taemin: *hides Hwayoung behind him* "Kevin stop doing that"

Kevin: "Ne hyung"

Me, Kevin, Taemin, and Hwayoung went to Hyoyoung so that Taemin hyung can tell Hyoyoung his good news and also an opportunity for me to talk to Hyoyoung.

 

~END~

 

=========================================================================================

 

HEY READERS~!!! Finally made Taemin and Kwangmin a P.O.V so how is it? do you guys like it?

 

Looks like Kevin is getting punished by Taemin for being too lovey dovey and almost making her cry hehehe

Kwangmin finally got his warning from Taemin which made him a bit scared of him

What could happen to Youngmin whe he suddenly flirted with Hwayoung in front of all of them? Maybe Taemin might kill him or Hyoyoung would slap him in the face well then if you want to know what will happen next wait for my next update.

 

I ♥ You~!

Please comment and subscribe

Please vote!

 

Its 2:40 am MystfyingSerenity signing off~♥