Let The Battle Begin!

How Can I Say I Love You?

Hyoyoung's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it that Kwangmin oppa has a twin like me and Hwayoung that is so cool but I might get confused because they both look a like so its hard to tell if its Youngmin oppa or Kwangmin oppa maybe I might see it by their traits. Getting to know Youngmin is really interesting but he is kinda like a flirt I feel bad for the person who would go out with him. Being with Hyunseung oppa is really fun he always interesting things like wanting to be a captain of the baketball club in the future, and a lot more which makes me really happy and relax being with him. Suddenly I have a strong feeling that Hwayoung is coming near me so I looked around and I saw them coming this way then suddenly Taemin and Hwayoung are running towards me with Kevin and Kwangmin behind them. I stood up and suddenly Hwayoung glomped on me and hugged me tight like she never has never seen me in a long time.

Hwayoung: "Unnie!!!, Taemin oppa has something to tell you"

Hyoyoung: *pats Hwayoung's head* "Really? What is it Taemin oppa?"

Taemin: "Hyoyoung, I got in my dance try outs!"

Hyoyoung: *smiles* "Wow! I'm so happy for you oppa!" *hugs Taemin*

Taemin: "Thank you Hyoyoung, you want to get ice cream later after school? My treat"

Hyoyoung: "Oh... Mianhae oppa, I can't today I have to go to the library after school"

Hwayoung: "Eh?! Unnie your going to study again? Unnie you have to learn how to have fun sometimes"

Taemin: "Arasso, I understand Hyoyoung so more ice cream for me and Hwayoung, right Hwayoung?"

Hwayoung: "Ne oppa!, I'll just tell the driver that I'm going home with Taemin oppa"

Hyoyoung: "Alright then"

Taemin: "Anyways why is Hyunseung here?" *gives Hyunseung a cold glare*

Hyunseung: "Eh... Hyung I just um..."

Taemin: *smirks* "Can't explain why, huh?"

Hyoyoung: "Oh oppa don't get angry at Hyunseung oppa, I agreed that we eat lunch together"

Taemin: "Alright then nothing bad happened to you"

Kwangmin: "Hey Hyoyoung"

Hyoyoung: "Kwangmin oppa? What are you doing here?"

Kwangmin: "I just bumped into your sister Hwayoung"

Hwayoung: "Ne unnie, we just bumped into each other"

Kwangmin: "I was planning to go to my brother but I bumped into your sister and had lunch with her"

Hyunseung: *stands up and walks next to Hyoyoung* "I thought you were with her here but it was your brother"

Kwangmin: "Yeah and I thought Hwayoung was Hyoyoung" *faces Hyunseung*

Hyoyoung: *goes in the middle and drags Hyungseung and Kwangmin* "Hey guys you want to go back to class?"

Kwangmin and Hyunseung: *gives each other an irritating look* "Yeah..."

 

Youngmin's P.O.V

After meeting Hwayoung's twin sister made me remember my brother, they both like reading books, their smart, and can sometimes be over protective towards their twin. After meeting Hwayoung makes me want to see her but I wasn't able to catch up with her maybe she is with Kevin which makes me feel a bit jealous because I can tell that they both like each other. I must be there for my princess because I am her knight. I see that Hyoyoung and Hyunseung hyung are really close and they look like a couple, making me think of Hwayoung being at my side but what am I thinking I just met her and we're still in elementary school which is weird if we started dating. I noticed that Hyoyoung was looking around for something and I saw Hwayoung running toward her and glomped on her with a bright smiling face making my heart and I started starring at her and I noticed that Hyoyoung is leaving with Kwangmin and Hyunseung hyung. 

Youngmin: "Eh... Kwangmin..."

Hwayoung: "Oh Youngmin oppa! I didn't notice you there"

Kevin: "What is he doing here?"

Youngmin: *faces Kevin* "Why is it bad hyung?"

Kevin: "Oh... A wise guy huh? Are you trying to take me on?"

Youngmin: "Bring it!"

Hwayoung: "Taemin oppa! stop them please"

Taemin: "Why would I do that? I'm enjoying it"

Hwayoung: "OPPA! Aish!" *says weakly* "Kevin oppa, Youngmin oppa stop it please"

Kevin: *doesn't mind Hwayoung* "Are you trying to make me look weak here"

Youngmin: *doesn't mind Hwayoung* "If you put it that way"

Kevin: "Thats it!" *punches Youngmin* "Who's weak now?"

Youngmin: *hits the ground* "Ow! That hurts!" *gets up and tackles Kevin*

Hwayoung: "STOP IT!!!" *cries*

Taemin: *hugs Hwayoung* "Hwayoung jebal don't cry"

Kevin: *looks at Hwayoung, pushes Youngmin and runs to Hwayoung* "Hwayoung why are you crying? Is it because of us fighting?"

Youngmin: *runs to Hwayoung* "Hwayoung I'm sorry it won't happen again"

Taemin: "Get away from her!" *pats Hwayoung's head* "Come now I'll bring you to class"

Hwayoung: *says weakly* "Ne oppa" *hides face*

Kevin: "Hwayoung mianhae"

Youngmin: "This is our fault"

Kevin: "We should go and apologise to her"

Youngmin: "Ne..." *hears bell* "Hyung looks go back to class"

Kevin: "Arasso"

 

~END~

 

===============================================================================================

 

HEY READERS~!!!

Another finished chapter and finally the battle has begun Youngmin vs. Kevin and Kwangmin vs. Hyunseung, who will win this battle?

Youngmin and Kevin made the princess cry but luckily her loyal knight is there to comfort her. Will Hwayoung every forgive them?

Hyunseung and Kwangmin are starting their battle for Hyoyoung's heart who will win?

 

Find the answer to this questions on my next update.


I finally made Youngmin's P.O.V so how was the chapter is it ok?

And sorry for a short chapter

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!

I ♥ YOU~!

Please vote!

 

This has been MystifyingSerenity signing off