Worries

How Can I Say I Love You?

A/N: Hey guys! I'm finally back! I came back after many months of absence but don't worry I'll make sure you guys will love my updates

How Can I Say I Love You?

Chapter 15: Worries

 


Author's POV

"Woah! look it's the Jo twins!" A girl pointed out as the other girls start to crowd the gate of the school.

"OMG! Kwangmin and Youngmin are you guys alright? We heard you guys got into a fight yesterday" One of the girls in crowd asked, leaving all of them worried.

"Oh it was nothing really!" Youngmin said with a smile. "Sorry for making all of you worry"

Youngmin put on an angelic look on his face and made all of the girls squeal.

"Excuse us, but we have to go already, we might be late for class" Kwangmin pulled his twin's wrist as they make their way through the crowd.

"What the heck bro?" Youngmin pulled his wrist. "You know I was enjoying my time there"

"I know, I know" He bows to show his apology. "I just want to talk to Hyoyoung already!"

"Oh!" His hyung grinned. "Well, why didn't you say so?" He grabbed his twin's wrist. "Let's go find your lady!"

They were looking around for the Ryu twins in the school grounds and after a while they did find them.

"Hwayoung~!" Youngmin shouted out as he ran his way towards her.

"Youngmin oppa?" Hwayoung turned around as she quickly recognized the boy running towards her.

He gave a good-morning hug as he lifted her and spun her around.

"Yah! Youngmin oppa let go already, I'm getting dizzy!" She laughed aloud, she obviously enjoyed it.

"Mianhe" He gently put her down.

"Good morning Jo twins" Hyoyoung greeted as she tugs her twin's arm.

"Good morning Hyoyoung" Youngmin said with his cheery smile.

"G-Good morning" Kwangmin greeted as he tries to hide his face.

"Eh, Kwangmin are you alright?" Hyoyoung looks, observes his face. "You look a bit different today"

"Eh? What do you mean?" He tries to look at her in the eyes but quickly turns away.

"Your face," She tilted her head to the side. "You look like your glowing"

He blushed as he glances at his brother, Youngmin gave a wink and gave the signal.

"Hey Hyoyoung" Kwangmin tries to clear his throat. "Would you like to go to class together?"

She nodded. "Yeah sure, why not?"

"Well then, me and Hwayoung will go to class already" Youngmin turned to Hwayoung. "Race ya?"

"You bet!" Hwayoung said cheerly. "I must warn you, I'm the fastest runner in this school"

"Well I was a spriting champion many times already" He grins.

"Then let's go!" And they both ran together.

"Our twins are so energetic in the morning" Hyoyoung giggled at the idea.

"You got that right" Kwangmin stretched out his hand. "Shall we go?"

She nodded and made their way to class.


Kevin's POV

This is really annoying! I don't know why they had to have the swimming try-outs in the morning, which means I didn't get to walk with Hwayoung to class. I have a feeling that she's with that Youngmin right now because Taemin-hyung has dance practice, so meaning Hwayoung and Youngmin are enjoying the morning together! If I only told Hwayoung about my try-outs today she would be rooting for me and maybe she could kiss me again like before. Man, I can't get that cute picture of Hwayoung out of my head, she was so cute and I wanted to hug her so much.

"Hey Kevin!" I heard a loud whistle and a loud deep shout as it draws me back to reality. "Stop fantasizing there and give me ten-laps around the pool!"

So much for finishing early today. "Yes sir!" I shouted and I followed obediently.


Hyunseung's POV

"One more point" I muttered as I try to find an opening through these point-guards, I glaced at my side and saw my teammate being open, I quickly passed the ball to him and went around the opponents and stood at the three-point line and my teammate passed the ball back to me. Everyone started rushing to me, I took a deep breath and shot the ball in the basket, the ball went in and after a second the buzzer rang. The only thing that was in my head was, we won!

Everyone of my teammates cheered and gathered around me, they congratulated me and cheered my name out. We shook hands with the opponents and I just realized that they were from the older batches, I was glad that they showed sportsmanship towards us lower classmen. I quickly hit the showers and started to wonder, how is Hyoyoung this morning? I know that Kevin and Taemin hyung wouldn't be able to walk them to class because of morning try-outs, which leaves me to the thought of the Jo twins walking them to class. I started feeling a bit jealous because I have a feeling that it was Kwangmin who is walking Hyoyoung to class right now, I couldn't believe that they'll be alone together until the end of first period. I quickly finish taking a shower, dressed up, took my bag and ran to class with my excuse letter in my hand, I couldn't let them be alone together.

"And that's why class-" The teacher turned her head to face the door when I slammed it open. "Well mister Jang, care to explain why you just came in at this time"

I gave her my letter. "I was at basketball practice, ma'am"

She arched a scary brow. "Aren't you supposed to be here after this period?"

"I was excused early" I quickly turned my head to the class and they looked like they were about to burst out of laughter.

"Well then" She pushed back her glasses. "Take your seat then"

I quickly took my seat next to Hyoyoung and settled my bag down, I quickly turned my head to Hyoyoung and she looked like she was passing notes with that Kwangmin. I took out my sticky note and wrote down a message.

'Sorry for not being able to walk you to class earlier' I wrote with a sad expression in the bottom.

She quickly replied. ''It's alright, Kwangmin walked me to class earlier'

I frowned when I read the note, then she passed me another one. 'What happened to you anyway?'

I wrote back. 'I had basketball try-outs earlier'

'Is that so?' She had a cute little doodle of her with a curious look on. 'You should've told me so that I could watch you'

I did a silent chuckle. 'Sorry again, guess what my team won earlier' I inserted a smiley face in the end.

I glanced at her and saw her smile. 'Wow that's great!' She inserted a chibi cheerleader of herself in the note. 'I really wished that I could watch play next time'

'When I get in the basketball team, you better be there for all of my games' I drew a wink in the bottom.

I heard her giggled. 'Deal!' She drew a doodled self with a thumbs-up.


Hwayoung's POV

I've been wondering where Kevin oppa is right now, I didn't even see him earlier this morning. I started thinking that he's sick, maybe he got in trouble, or may he was with another girl! Even though we're not together, I have a feeling that he's talking to a girl other than me, I feel so jealous right now!

"Hey Hwayoung" I heard Youngmin oppa's voice and it drawed me out of my thought.

I looked at him, he had that weired out expression. "Y-yeah?"

He cleared his throat. "Are you alright?"

I raised a brow. "Yeah, why is that?"

"Well" He pointed it out. "You've been biting you handkerchief the whole time, is everything alright?"

I flushed and I just realized that right now, I quickly put away my handkerchief and fixed myself. "Sorry I was just thinking about something" Man, that was embarassing.

He put on a pout. "You know I don't like pretty girls like you put on a worried and odd look on your face" He tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear.

"Youngmin oppa, don't say such embarassing stuff" I felt like my cheeks are putting out a blush, but I should only blush to Kevin oppa.

"Embarrassing?" He leans in. "I say it's a way to comfort girls like you"

"Well," I cleared my throat. "Thank you for that"

"You sure are adorable, aren't ya Hwayoung?" I heard him chuckled.

I can already feel cheeks burning to the max already. "Eh, no I'm not" I quickly turned my head away.

"Yeah, she's not!" I felt a two hands on shoulders.

I tilted my head to see. "Kevin oppa!" I exclaimed, thank goodness he's here.

"Hey idiot" He said in a mocking tone.

I don't understand why he's treat me like the kiss never even happened. "Yah! Why are you so mean to me today?"

"Isn't there a day that I wasn't mean to you" He grins.

"Hey stop it Kevin" Youngmin gave a warning. "You're scaring the girl"

He arched a brow. "Just shut up Youngmin, you're not even involved in this"

"Oi! Stop it already you two!" I pushed the two of them apart from each other, I couldn't afford another fight here in school.

"Well he started it!" Kevin glared at Youngmin.

"If you didn't say those mean words to Hwwayoung I wouldn't be pissed off" Young min returns the glare.

"Pabo!" I shouted at the both of them. "You guys are so stupid, you fight over such nonsense here! If you keep doing this I'll hate the both of you"


A/NHey guys... I'm back!