Chapter 3

Fate Will Find A Way

 

You then hear footsteps moving closer and saw a pair of black shoes stop in front of you. You move your head up slowly, and saw everyone’s worst nightmare. It really is Kwon Ji Yong. His uniform was also spilled with coffee. You saw his hand holding his phone, broken and seemed not fixable. You could see other parts of it shattered into pieces.

He glares at you with fire in his eyes. He didn’t dare to stop giving you that defiant stare even for a single second. You could see clearly from his face that he is really mad, as his eyebrow starts to meet. It seems he wanted to speak, but he kept his mouth shut.
You looked at each other for about a minute or two. You two didn’t even try to blink your eyes. You took a deep breath and ease yourself to get off the fear you are feeling. 

“Why should I be scared of him? He’s just an ordinary guy in this campus.”, you said to yourself with confidence.

In a flash, you gave him a different aura; you started to glare at him with your eyebrow raised. Unexpectedly you started to talk.

“Ya! Look at what you did!…”, you said as you point out the books you haven’t picked up yet.

…And why are you giving me that look?”, you continued in a loud and fearless voice.

He then looks up the ceiling, takes a deep breath and looks back to you again. No one in the campus ever tried to talk to him in that manner.

“You have a very strong fighting spirit, Miss __________. Do you know what that could do to you?” , he said as he smiled then goes back to his fierce look.

“I know, and I’m not scared.”, you said with bravery but you know deep inside that it wasn’t supposed to be your response. Your hands started to tremble in nervousness.

He suddenly moves down, resting his right knee on the floor then draws his face near to you. You gave him a glare as you directly look into his eyes. Fearless. While he stares at your brown eyes giving you a weird feeling. He then moves his hand to your chin holding it, moving your face closer to his. You had a perfect view of his cute yet fierce eyes, his perfectly shaped nose, and his lips that speaks thousands of beautiful things about it.

You have never been so close to him to the point wherein you’ll be gazing at each others eyes. Eye contact, physical contact, none at all, just now. All you know is that he sits next to you in your Biology class. You aren’t talking to each other at all. Well, everybody does. He doesn’t have any friends in this school since they’ll end up ignored or beaten up.

“Tomorrow. 6PM. Rooftop.”, he said

He then stands up leaving you in your position, stunned, scared.

Everyone suddenly went back to normal. The once quiet hallway is now filled with murmurs from every corners of it. You could feel their eyes stare at you. All of them know what JiYong meant to say. It already happened twice. Those who pursue, never goes back. You just realized you have made one of your worst decisions in life.