Chapter 2

Fate Will Find A Way

 

You were a few steps away from the library’s door until…

BANG!

You weren’t aware of what happened next. You just felt bumping into something making you fall down right away with your bottom landing first, as a cup of hot coffee spills down in your uniform. Those tons of books you were carrying falls down the floor, scattering it everywhere.

Everyone in the hallway saw what happened to you. Their eyes grew wide in shock. Some are so scared because they already know what will happen next. You aren’t hearing anything from them as the feeling of fear, covers them. Others didn’t tried helping you out, because someone asked them not to.

You felt you were nailed in your position as your bottom starts to ache. You look down and saw your stained uniform. You eyes got bigger in astonishment and your anger a while ago starts to fade.

 

“What happened?”, you ask yourself with great confusion

You started to move and tried picking up those books you were carrying. You didn’t notice a guy in front of you who gets up and fixes himself. You are so busy with it, since they are under your aunt’s responsibility. If anything happens to it, she’ll be into a big trouble. Well, you’ll be included to it.

Suddenly, you notice a spill of hot coffee on the floor and a broken green cup just beside a book.

Fear then draws into your eyes as it eats you wholly. Your heart pounded nervously. You quitted moving, as your eyes continuously stare at it. You knew the only person who owns it, everyone does. Who can not know him?

“Kwon Ji Yong …”, you whispered nervously.

Everyone knows him. He just transferred in the school 2 months ago. Though a newbie, old students even those from higher levels are scared of him. Despite the fact that he is good-looking, girls just get scared of him even guys. It started out when one of those bullies at school, tried to make fun of him. He was just staring at him, not giving him any response. Until, that bully stopped talking. JiYong finally reacts, he glares at him, raises his hand giving him a signal to follow him. They both went to the rooftop. No one knows what happened.

The next day, JiYong entered the school with bruises in his face. The bully? He never entered the school after the incident; he already transferred to another school. Rumors spread all over the campus making JiYong as everyone’s nightmare. The second incident is almost the same. This junior male student didn’t have the guts to enter the school again. He was so scared that he decided to stop studying.

After these incidents, no one ever dared to go near him or even talk to him. Making him an outcast, alone.