Sweet voice

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

 

At last  an update! :D

I honestly have a hard time writing this chaper, dunno why though.

I feel like my story is getting bored. >.< I try to work hard and improve *90 degree bow*

 

and whaaaa!!!! INFINITe might come to our country early next year!!!!! KYAAA!!! *back flips 300 x* :D

if they  gonna confirm for that KPOP FANTASY CONCERT *crosses fingers*

 

anyhow, how how the carabao di batutten XD 

please, enjoy :D

any comments/ wild reaction(In a good way) are welcome

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

Myungsoo soon follow you and Sungyeol  ,irritation was painted all over his face. Two things are bothering on him at this moment, one the weird feelings he felt when he saw Sungyeol hugging you and two the maknae who would not stop whining on his left.

 


“uuuh.. Sungyeol hyung is always so unfair cheating like that! He even cal-----  “SHUT UP!!!” Sungjong immediately quiet down after his hyung give him a talk-and-you’ll-die look.

 

 

Soon they arrived to the place where Sungyeol brought you.  It was the Infinite hideout at the rooftop of the school. You were a little bit surprise to see the school’s rooftop, it was huge than you expected not to mention it look like one of those high-class rooftop for  elite school it was only simpler. In the three corners stand a mini fancy street light, on the right corner just few steps away from the streetlight was a swing decorated with grass and flowers facing you. A bench you assume can fit four people was located near end of the rooftop. The left corner was consumed by a room you thought was too big to be a storage room, on the front of the room was a circular table with a huge umbrella on the top center giving shades   with the seven chairs surrounding on it. Near the mini street was a small dog house with a sleeping dog on it. You immediately ran towards the dog as you really love and adore dogs.

 

 

“What are you doing here, little guy?” a smile was plastered on your face as you touches the head of the dog.

 

 

“His name is dudu,isn’t he cute?” Sungyeol said.  You nod in agreement and continued to play with Dudu.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

It took me three deadly glares before I was able to shut Sungjong’s mouth up. Geez, this kid I swear I would stich his mouth up if I hear any whining from him again. As soon as we arrived on our rooftop Hanuel’s and Sungyeol laugh greeted us.

 

 

“ooooohhh. I wanna play with Dudu too” sungjong immediately run to them.

 

 

Dudu  is Haneul face while sungyeol’s holding him, she smilingly look at me . I roll my eyes and head straight inside the room. Oh no. don’t smile at me like that you midget, don’t you think I’m forgiving you that easily.

 

 

Inside I was greeted with the four hyungs who is already munching on their foods. Sunggyu and woohyun hyung sitting next to other as usual while dongwoo and Hoya hyung facing them. I sit next to Sunggyu hyung and then glared at him.

 

 

My stare soon send draggers to him as he slowly look at me with a “what”-look.

 

 

“This is your idea” I said.

 

 

“ddthaahts  huuuwhhssat you ggetssz from shooing oouss yyeosstheorday” dongwoo hyung manage to say  and laugh with his still mouth full.

 

“You don’t need to bring her here, hyung”

 

 

“aww. Come on man.. She’s your wife now, a part of our family” Hoya hyung said. Yeah right, part of the family,  puff. I rolled my eyes.

 

 

The door open, revealing the three who is still laughing. The hyungs greeted her, she bow and smile in return and seat in front of me Sungyeol and Sungjong seated right next to her. The guys showered her with foods as soon as she sits down making a small tower of food on her plate any common girl would not even able to eat all.

 

 

“yah. Eat slowly, look at how messy you are” I said repulsively.  She looks at me and mumbles the word sorry. Tsk, this girl she even have some sauce on .

 

 

“hey, you have something on your mouth” Sungyeol suddenly grab some tissue and wipe Haneul’s mouth. She thanks Sungyeol and continues on eating.

 

 

I clenched my teeth at the sudden action; this choding is totally being a jerk.  He diverted his eyes on me and smile at me playfully.  I knew it his purposely making me in a bad mood using her and damn it his little scam of him is really getting on my nerves.

 

 

“Want some?”  He offered a piece of bread with still his smile plaster on.

 

 

“No. ” I rolled my eyes.

 

 

“hey guys, karaoke everyone?”  Sunggyu hyung wiggle two microphones at his hand. Oh no not again.

 

 

“Aren’t we going to be heard downstairs? And oppa I still have class.”

 

 

“Don’t worry this is soundproof, we can stay for a while I heard teachers have a general meeting” Sungyeol said.

 

 

“let’s have a mini game. Whoever gets the lowest score will have to buy ice cream!” Woohyun hyung said energetically.

 

 

“Count me out” I said.

 

 

“aaaaaayyyyy, oh come on yeobo don’t be such a party pooper “ jerkie Sungyeol said.

 

 

“let’s give it a try L-ssi huuuh?” she smiled

 


“I.said.count.me.out” I scowled at her, she gives me a sad look but instantly beamed a smile at Sunggyu hyung when he says that it’s okay. And in an instant Dongwoo hyung started singing, they all stand up and started cheering and doing a little dance at every ones turn.

 

 

Once in a while Sungyeol would put his hands on Haneul’s shoulder and look at me with teasing eyes.  Dream on jerk boy, I’m totally not jealous of what you are doing but go beyond that I’m totally going to kick your you choding!

 

 

Hoya hyung ended his song smoothly he gave the mic to Sunggyu hyung and he starting singing his all favorite Taeyang’s  I need a girl.

 

 

Dammit, Everytime..everytime he handles a karaoke mic he would sing this song, at first he looks cool singing into it but now after hearing him sing this for the hundredth times my eardrums totally want to puke if it possible or if God allows to. And seriously if not for Taeyang fan’s I would totally request this song banned to all karaoke sunggyu hyung could ever been to.

 

 

“Girl, I need a girl….” the song ended, the number starts rolling and everyone waited.

 

 

“Your score is 74!!! Try practicing more!!!” the voice from the karaoke said loudly. Everyone started laughing as he has the lowest score so far even I can’t hold the laughter on how disappointed and surprised hyung was.

 

 

“MWOOOYAAAH!!! MWOOYAH IGEO?!!! I’m a power vocal!! My voice is one of the best!! This karaoke is cheating!!!” sunggyu hyung keep on whining.

 

 

“Loser Gyu gee gee! Loser Gyu gee gee!” dongwoo keep on laughing and laughing.  Sunggyu hyung try to give him a kick but failed miserably. After some mini chaser game between the two, Sunggyu hyung stop chasing him and just took a seat while panting.

 

 

“Okay! Let’s hear it from our last contestant! Haneul-noona!” sungjong said and give the mic to her. Everyone stop fooling around as soon as she starts singing to Byul I think I love you. I remember the first time I hear her sang, it was in the library.  Although it was just a lame lullaby that she sang she made it sounds so sweet and warming.

 

 

“Uddeo-kesagol su-inyako maldo-………” I stared at her, who would have thought that this midget have actually a good voice, I thought midgets have voice like Donald duck guess I was wrong.

 

“ijeh-deunun nan guruki-kasirun-gulyo..”  Her song ended at last. Everybody clap and give her a compliment.

 

 

“Wow noona, your voice was great!”

 

 

“Thanks, sungjong” she rubs the back of her neck and then smiled at him shyly.  The monitor reveal her score, she got 92, not bad.

 

 

“Cha.. and the loser is………………..Sunggyu hyung!”Sungjong pointed at him.

 

 

“ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! I CREAM” Everybody shouts out.

 

 

“Aish… fine. Later at the house..”