Accident

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

sorry guys it took so long.

but tada, here it is :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning oppa's" you greeted the two who is arguing on how to make a pancake.

"Is this what you called a 'decent' pancake?!? It's still uncooked inside" Sunggyu said, spitting the piece of pancake on the garbage can.

Atleast it's not burned like yours" Woohyun bickered.

"yah!just go home! why are you even here,huuh? your not even helping" Sunggyu tried to shoved Woohyun out of the kitchen.

 

"It' because I miss you! aren't you missing me too?!" he literally throw himself to the older for a hug.

"Stop the ing greasiness Nam Woohyun! It's disgusting!! "Sunggyu said,pushing Woohyun away. Woohyun sluched his shoulder,pouted and said "you always reject my love."

You chuckled on what Woohyun said,you can see that they are enjoying the moment and decided to leave them alone.

It's still an hour early before your class. You wanted to finish your research that's why you decided to come early and explore the library.

 

On your way,you accidentally bump into someone.You muttered a little,scolding yourself on how careless you always are.

You immediately bowed at the person in front of you.

 

"good morning Hawon~ssi" the guy greeted.

You look at him,he was holding a brown paper bag to his chest and a bun was stock in his mouth.

"Himchan oppa" you smiled at him.

You instantly noticed the bun on his mouth,not only that you're hungry for skipping breakfast but you were sure it's the bun you loved the most.

Himchan asked you on way you are coming to school early,you told him the reason and turns out his on his way to the library too.

 

He notices on where you are eyeing, "want some?" he offered.

You gladly took a piece and got a little bit surprise as it's taste like your mom's baking.

"Oppa where did you buy this?"

"hmmm.it's a secret.." he jokingly answered.

 

meanwhile....

 

L woke up in the usual time you always stir him up. He sit up at the bed,lightly scratch his back neck and look at the clock.

 

"the same time."he thought. Being not an early bird he really is, It's funny how now his so used in waking this early everyday.

His eyes and nerves automatically wakes up whenever the same time comes and especially when he hears your voice waking him up. But today the room was quiet.

 

He got up and check on the bathroom to see if your there, he looks at the sofa ,your bag was not there.

 

He went downstairs,maybe your eating your breakfast already ans bought your bag with you,he thought.

"hyung where's Ha won~a?" he asked Woohyun who is by now playing/stabbing the burnt pancake,venturing his anger for Sunggyu.

 

"ask the old scumbag" he said with a tone.

 

"yah!yah!yah!yaaah! who are you calling an old scumbag?!?!" Sunggyu yelled in top of his lungs.

 

"who else but you! i got up extra early so i can come here,i even carefully buy the ingredients you needed and now you want me out!"

 

"yah! Nam WooHyun for dinosaur sake's cut the drama out! your acting like a hurt girlfriend!"

 

"it's because i'm really hurt !" woohyun said out loud. He wanted to burst out all the continously adding hurt and feelings that was stock up in him for the past years. Small things like this make his heart ache, he was always damn dead serious on everything he told his hyung but his heart always got rejected ,just because Sunggyu thinks that was all a joke.

 

L finally got irritated at the two and yelled. "yah! stop!"

Woohyun got back to his senses and suddenly rem. L was there.

 

"where did the midget go this early?" L asked.

 

"you call Haneul a 'midget'? will you two cousins show some love and affection!!" Woohyun disappointingly said.

 

L ignored his antics

"uhm. not sure. we didn't notice her leave." Sunggyu said.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung! Good morning" Sungjong happily greeted L.

 

"Hey,men. What's with the frown?" sungyeol asked.

"Nothing.."

 

"Isn't that Haneul noona?" Sungjong notices you came out of the library, "but who's that guy?"he added up.

 

L turned around to look only to see you smiling widely together with Himchan while he carry some books and you carrying his bag.

 

"Himchan? Isn't that our new classmate,L. they knew each other?" Sungyeol asked,making L a little bit irrited. 

He ignored his hyung question and instead went back home.

 

It was already lunch break ,Sungyeol decided to find and talk to you on how you and himchan know each other.

 

He found you together with Suzy near the laboratory room. He hates the fact that you still close with suzy,he knew very well that Suzy was up to no good and so as Himchan.

 

He found him rather suspicious he may not know why but his determined to find out.

Haneul~a" he called you up at the same time he saw Himchan going out of the room,greeting you and Suzy.

He was about to come closer to you when something suddenly explode making the glass windows of the room to shuttered and fly into small pieces behind you.

 

"Haneul~a!!!" he shouted,Sungyeol was so shock he frozed on where he was. It took him some seconds to comeback to his and run from where you are.

 

Himchan was already on your side helping you to get up. He knew it was all Himchan plan,he was the only one who came from the laboratory room.

He wanted to punch him hard but right now it was you who is more important.

"Haneul~a kwenchana? are you hurt? did the glass gotten into you?he worriedly asked as he tried yo examine you but the smoke from the explotion makes it hard to really tell.

"I'm alright. S..suzy." you called,worried something bad happened to her.

 

And you was right. You saw Suzy lying unconsiously on the floor. You immediately rush to her only to saw her arms and forehead bleeding.

 

"Suzy!!!!!" you tried to wake her up.

 

"oppa ppali. lets bring her to the clinic" Sungyeol immediately carried Suzy to the clinic, you and Himchan followed. "you need to bring her to the hospital,to check if her head is alright" the clinic nurse told.

 

" you guys bring Suzy now, I'm going back home to tell L-ssi"you decided.

" you need to go too Haneul~a,so the doctors can check on you too" Himchan said.

 

"the bastard is right Haneul~a."Sungyeol harshly said,emphasizing on the bastard part.

 

"dont worry oppa I'm fine,you guys go ahead. I will follow you later" Himchan knew you were lying,but seeing from the looks on your face he decided to do as you say.

 

As soon as they were out of sight you collapsed.

 

Haneul POV

 

I woke up still feeling a little bit dizzy. what did just happen?  I shifted my head to the right, Ren was sitting right next to me.

"Ren" I called him.

 

"oh my god Haneul your awake!!! do you know how much you got me worried?" Ren said with full of concern in his voice.

 

"I'm alright now, don't worry" I said, I tried getting up from the bed.

 

"you collapsed for God sake!!! how can you expect me to not get worried? You got a few stiches because of a  shuttered glass right in your back  we should atleast get you check at the hospital." he said.

 

"I said I'm alright Ren,really. Right ms. nurse?" i give the nurse a pleading look, trying to conviced her to say yes. Good thing she did. 

 

Ren assisted me on going home. "you heard the nurse a while ago don't be such a hard headed girl and just take a rest. Dont worry about suzy she'll be alright" he said before leaving. I went straight to our room to check if L was still there and there he is sleeping. I softly shake his shoulder.

 

"what" he answered after a few shake.

 

"uumm. don't be shock and just calm down okei? I have something to tell" I said.

 

"what is it? "

 

"there's been a little accident on the school a while ago,Suzy was in the hospital" the moment he hear this he immediately get up and grab his car key. I've never seen L in a hurry like this, he must have been so worried about Suzy. I decided to tag along to him so I can check on Suzy too.

 

We arrived after a 15minutes at the hospital,|Suzy was already on her room and was sleeping. Sungyeol and Himchan oppa was also there watching over her.

 

"what happened?" L-ssi immediately asked. He took the seat near Suzy's bed his eyes examining the wounds Suzy get.

 

"an accident, just a small cuts and wounds nothing serious, she only need a rest"Himchan oppa explained.

 

Sungyeol finally notices me, "you?? you should be check too" he asked.

 

"no need oppa, I told you I'm alright" 

 

"I inform the nurse." himchan oppa said and went out.

 

"wait here Haneul, I need to do something" Sungyeol oppa said and followed Himchan,leaving the three of us. i decided to go out and searh for the Pharmacy, the pain I'm feeling from my back started to get worst I have been told that I have a high pain endurance but this one started to kill me I don't think I cant handle it without any painkillers. 

 

 

 

meanwhile.... 

(no one POV)

 

"yaaah!!" Sungyeol tapped hardly Himchan's shoulder and make him turn to him.

 

Without even a warning he punch Himchan's face making the other shock and confused of his action.

 

"it was you! your the one who make the laboratory explode"he angrily said and grab his collar.

 

"what are you talking about?!? it's not me!" He tried to loosen sungyeol's grip.

 

"lier!!! I saw came out of the room just before it explode! "

 

'i was just returning the things teacher told me to return!" HImchan retorted back.

 

"you cannot lie to me anymore. what do you want huuh? I know you purposely did it! Your Suzy's ally and you want Haneul to get hurt!" sungyeol accused,gripping more Himchan's collar.

 

"ally? Suzy?? yah! you must be mistaken. I'm not that kind of man and I will never do anything to hurt Haneul" this time himchan grip Sungyeol's hands and forcefully freeing his collar.

 

"then who are you huuh? you transfer a few days ago and your already tagging with Haneul along.tell me or else I will assume it was you and tell my father to kick you out"

 

"alright for the peace of your mind men I'll tell you. I 'm agassi's bodyguard. there clear now?" 

 

 

 

 

'