Frustrated L

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

"Where the hell that squirrel did came from? why didn't anyone tell me about him? " L slumped down on the couch next to Sunggyu, , glaring at the other boys surrounding him.  It was late in the afternoon they were now on one of the coffee shop Sungjong parent’s onwed.

 

"squirrel?have you seen one? where hyung?" Sungjong search the cafe with his eyes.

 

"that..that! guy in Haneul's room. what's his name again?!?"

 

"Minhyuk.." Sunggyu answered.

 

"yeah right Minhyuk, he look a squirrel! right dongwoo hyung?" L diverted his eyes at his hyung, waiting for his answer, clearly not liking this childhood friend of yours

 

 

"y-yeah right, whatever you say men." Dongwoo wanted to laugh at L's action  It was the first time he seen his dongsaeng agitated over another man.

 

 

"I thought you’re not interested, especially anything involving Haneul." Sunggyu started to tease.  Seeing his cousin irritated was a good sign, a indication of concern he thought Myungsoo have thrown away years ago.

 

 

 

"I'm not! it's just that uuuh... I got a little surprise at his sudden appearance. I thought Ren was her only childhood friend."

 

"well apparently your wrong dude, as far as I know they are the one who practically grew up together. His the only son of the Vice president of Lee Corporation, another big finance group in Japan,  not only them are so close but as well as their parents. There's even been a humor last year about Haneul and Mihyuk getting married." Hoya explained, his information adding more frustration at L his ears got even hotter at the word 'married'.

 

"wow hyung where did you get all that information?" asked the amazed Sungjong.

 

 

"Connections.." Hoya sip his ice coffee coolly

 

“May I ask why is the “Ice Prince” showing some frustration at this matter? Getting jealous,eh?” Woohyun teased.

 

“M..e? Jealous? Huuh. Dream on hyung.”L rolled his  eyes, what a ridiculous word he thought. Words such as jealousy never existed on his vocabulary, he can’t be jealous his never jealous.

 

“ooh stop teasing him guys.” Sungyeol playfully hugged his best friend. Finally, someone defended him.

 

“His just too shy to admit it now” Sungyeol added.

 

L immediately glared at him, pushed him away and throws a piece of candy that was lying on the table to  the laughing Sungyeol.

 

“You are all jerks you know that!” They all laugh at him. Oh boy, it was such a good sight seeing one of their maknaes irritated because of a potential competition.

 

“ by the way, why are you cousins here? I thought Haneul got discharged yesterday, who’s taking care of her? L?” everyone stop laughing at dongwoo’s question, all  eyes now diverted to L.

 

“That is exactly the frustrating part. She’s back at her apartment temporarily but with Minhyuk.” Sunggyu explained.

 

“uuh-ooh.”woohyun chimed.

 

“and her parent’s let it! Am I not that trustworthy to take care of her? I mean… I’m the husband after all. That was supposed to be my job!.”  L crossed his arms to his chest, he cannot understand your parents,esp. you. He clearly said you were not a burden, he thought you understand that but there you are leaving the house, letting other man took care of you.

 

"Okay that’s one weird parents Haneul have. I understand the arranged married part but this?Isn’t it a little offending to your family,to L." dongwoo said

 

“don’t get it wrong guys, maybe because they think she's in that situation because of L?” hoya concluded.

“tsk! Whatever,I’m going home.” With that L stormed out of the café leaving the others worried at the situation..

 

 

L took a nap at home,it was almost dinner time when he woke up

 

He went downstairs to the kitchen and found Gyu cooking something. He grab a glass of water to the fridge,as he drink and stares at the navy blue fridge he remembered the the fridge on your apartment and the picture that was on it. It was Minhyuk,the guy he saw on the picture with you.

 

And so? he silently thought. And then he remembered the night you and him have to sleep there, how he secretly cuddle you when you had fallen asleep so the two of you can fit in on your single bed but by know he imagined Minhyuk doing the same. He straightly gulp another glass of water at what he thought.

 

Gyu faked a cough catching his cousin attention.

 

"here"he handed a lunchbox. L examined the box for a while.

 

"what is this for?"he confusedly asked.

 

"aisssh. grab it already,my arms are getting tired."

 

L took the box.

 

"why are you still standing here? Go, now. Shoo. You’re going to starved Haneul."

 

 

Without much thought, L immediately went to your apartment and arrived after half an hour. He knocked on your door and you were the one who opened it up.

 

"L-ssi,what are you doing here?" you asked out of confusion.

 

 

"can I come in?"

 

"uuh.sure." you made a space for him so he can pass through.

 

"here,hyung force me to give it." he handed the lunchbox.

 

"who's that Haneul? i told you i'll open it up." Minhyuk sprung out from the kitchen wearing a flowery apron and holding a spoon. His eyes drifted to L.

 

"ooh. a visitor. You must be Myungsoo,right?"

 

L grind his teeth, he never likes others calling him by his real name esp. if it's this guy. "yeah. nice meeting you."

 

"hyung said,you should eat it all so you can recover fast and go home."

 

"thanks.” You give him a faint smile. You can sense the awkwardness surrounding the whole room. Your glad L visited even though you know Sunggyu forces him to . You wanted to talk to him and explain why you agree on staying with Minhyuk for a  while.

Apparently your dad discovered what happened to you, he really trust Minhyuk a lot when it comes to you so he insisted on making you stay on your apartment with Minhyuk until you recovered. You didn’t really want at first but your dad somehow threated you in telling your mom about the accident leaving you with no choice.

 

“Would you like to stay for dinner?” you offered.

 

“I only cooked for two persons.” Minhyuk obliged.

“It’s alright oppa, I go eat what L give.”  You look at L for an answer. He was hesitant at first but agree after some seconds.

 

The moment the three of you start eating you regretted L stayed, the small awkwardness a while ago turned out into a tension.  You don’t know why but you can see L glaring at Minhyuk and there’s no doubt Minhyuk was not pleased at L’s presence, his face show it all.  

Thankfully after an hour the dinner has ended.  You escorted L to the door and was bidding him goodbye when Minhyuk came to join them.

 

“it’s about time.” Minhyuk pretentiously said.

 

“oppa!” you were shook at what you hear , his not that harsh to others but you cannot blame him after he found L is now your husband.

 

L ignored the remark at first he didn’t want to argue. But something changes his mind. “Staying for tonight sounds a good idea. I have every rights since I’m your husband ,Haneul        ~a.”

 

“what??” oh great,  this will be a long night. You thought.

 

- - - - - - 

sorry for the slow update guys. busy buy buys.

OGS Manila anyone?