Minhyuk

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

hi guys ^^

an update. this one is quite short and more of Minhyuk's ^^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Haneul POV

 

"you can't." Minhyuk oppa tried to close the door at L ,he failed though.Just before oppa manage to close the door L slips in quickly and now standing at my back.

 

"I'm not asking for permission dude, practically I also own this. Couples shares properties remember? I can stay whenever i want." he puts his arms around my shoulder, making me shiver at the sudden touch.

 

I sense Minhyuk oppa's anger,his eyes clearly show it. Just by looking at him I can tell what he feels i guess that's the advantage of growing up together,you can read each other easily just like an open book, no secret at all.I carefully put down L-ssi arm to ease the tension.I glance at him,he glare. Weirdo. Or is he mad? I can’t blame him, he probably got shock on my dad sudden’s decision and Minhyuk oppa’s arrival.

 

Minhyuk oppa said nothing instead he stormed off the living room and slams the door at the study room as he entered.

“L-ssi you can stay,watch tv or something I need to talk to oppa.” I said before following oppa.

 

Inside I found oppa sitting in front of his laptop, eyes closed some documents he was reading a while ago already scattered on the table.  I fake a cough, he opened his eyes.

 

“hi.” I give him a wary smile.

 

“are you okay oppa?”

 

“no.” he honestly answered.

 

"I still can't believe your secretly married to him. Did you even know his family is one of dad's top competitor across the globe? what would my parents say if they find it out?they will be mad for sure,marrying you is their gateway to penetrate Japan. Did uncle even think about that? how this will greatly affect our family relationship?" he ventured out calmly yet the tone of his voice indicates anger and i hate that. I don't want another person getting mad at me especially him.

 

 

 

" Even I don't know what's running lately into dad's mind. We both know how important each family to us,he better have a good explanation for this. I'm so sorry oppa,you must have been so worried about that. " i sadly response.

 

 

"that's not what i'm worried and devastated about Haneul~~a." he stare at me with awe.

 

" it was supposed to be you and me not you and him, were getting married after you finished school that was our plan. But I guess that won't happen." I didn't answer, i honestly don't know what to say.Since i was a child Minhyuk oppa was my first's... first crush..first kiss...first love... The moment I learned i'm married to L-ssi it broke my heart,all the plans me and oppa build vanish in an instant just because my parents think this is the best for me.

 

 

"you know i didn't like this either." that's all I can say for now.

 

 

Oppa got up to his chair,stand on my back and rest his hands on my shoulder "will think of ways to fix this for now I think you should go to sleep and rest,alright?" I turn my head up to look at him,he was smiling. I can't help but smiled too.

 

 

We came out of the room , i head straight to where I left L but he was gone and was not around the house. Pssh,a while ago he was nailing himself in staying but in less than an hour he was gone!  He should atleast told me.

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

 

"b-but Haneul~a!" I tried to stop her but she didn't hear me. Great! what I'm going to do here now? I slumped on the sofa and the television.

 

30minutes.. that's all the time this tv can make me preoccupied. They're still on the room just the two of them.... what on the hell are they doing there?!?!Aish that midget, She should be resting by now!

 

 

I got up and was about to barge in when a small book fell on my foot. I pick it up, it was a photo book with a letter M-H on the front. A cartoonized drawing of a couple sitting on the bench while watching the sunset was on the first page. On the next page was a picture of two kids,a girl and a boy. The little girl was smiling widely  as she tried to hug him while the boy sitted next to him was frowning. Below was a note written in Japanese, "our first picture! a grumpy Minhyuk' thats what it say.

 

I turned the pages more,it was a collection of pictures of Haneul and the squirrel guy. Pictures with different notes filled the pages from their childhood up to the present clearly showing how close they were. Even as a child she was really a midget haha, and that was the only enjoyable thing to see.

 

 

 

Aish! Why do i have to see this thing. This is so boring...

 

 

 

 

It was almost midnight when I came back from  Sungyeol's crib, the door wasn't lock so it was easy to come inside. I peek at the study room it was already empty. I head straight at Haneul's room, damn I knew it. That squirrel guy was there too! He was asleep sitting on the chair near her bed,his hands was on top of Haneul's.

 

 

"oh no you don't ,you sneaky squirrel.,"  I carefully removed his hands and put in his chest.

 

 

childhood friends....

fiancee....

or whoever...

you...

are....

I...

dont..

care....

 

man! why is this chair so hard to push?

 

 

her..

hands...

exclusively...

belong to me. understand?

 

and goodnight~~ you suite well on the living room."