Suspicions

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

 

 

 

Haneul POV

 

“Good morning Haneul~ah.” Ren voice echoed throughout the half-filled hallway. I sensed him stop at his locker next to mine.

 

“What’s with all that messed?” he asked.

 

“I can’t find my chemistry book” I replied as I rumbled the already messed file of books on my locker.

 

“maybe you left it at home”

 

“no, I’m certain I brought it here” uuuh..where is that book?!??? I seriously need it! God, I don’t want to be kicked out and be punished by Mrs. Lee.

 

Aha! I left it at L’s car.

 

 I fished out my phone at my bag and dialed hid number.

 

“yobeosoyo?”

 

“where are you?? I left my book at your car. I need it”

 

“Haneul~aah, Myungsoo left his phone” Crap.

 

“wait,, WOohyun oppa??what are you doing there this early in the morning?”

 

“Grandpa gyu is being a lazy again and don’t want to go to the university.”

 

“yah! Stop calling me like that!!” I heard Sunggyu oppa yell followed by a loud ‘thud’ sound. He probably throws something at Woohyun oppa. Hehe.

 

Aish that guy! Why do he even have to leave his phone! Arg. Now I need to go to his class.

 

Normal

 

Suzy is happily humming and is now on her way to Myungsoo’s classroom. She was very excited to give the small cake she baked all night.

 

Suzy saw L standing at the door; she was about to run and greet him but stopped as she saw L talking to a girl.  At first she thought it was just a random girl or admirer L’s too cold-hearted to even waste his time with. But her assumptions failed when she saw the girl dragging L.

 

She grew more suspicious and followed the two up until the car park. She recognizes L’s car and hide herself to the nearest car to eavesdrop at the two.

 

“Don’t be sleepy now and open the car L” she heard the girl command.

 

“This all your fault, you force me to wake up early and now you’re being demanding” she heard L whined.

 

“Let’s not fight now huuh, I really need that book, so open it now aah.” . Suzy take a peak to see who the girl is but failed and only saw your back.

 

“Beg for it..”

 

 

“L-ssi! Don’t be like that. Just open the car now, it’s almost time for class” you tried to purse him more but from the looks of his face you can tell that his enjoying giving you a hard time.

 

“wouldn’t it be fun to see someone kneeling on the corridor with her hands raised up, right yeobo?” he said sarcastically.

 

“yah! Kim Myungsoo!!” you raised your hand up and were ready to hit him but gasp as you found yourself being hugged. Suzy eyes widen at what she saw, she was so angry and shock she wanted to pull your hair right there and then.

 

 

“Aigoo, your so cute when you’re mad” you blushed at his comment and don’t know how to react or weather to believe at what he is saying.

 

 

“Don’t care” he tighten his hug more on you. You tried more to escaped at his warm arms but you realized he was as stubborn as you so you give up and let him.

 

Meanwhile, Suzy who witness it all are now clenching her hands tightly. She never saw Myungsoo that way especially the smile that was creeping on his face while you were in his arms. She never believes that the rumor about L being married was true but now here she was hearing and seeing her love one with his wife. She didn’t know how and when the two of you got married but one thing is for sure, she’ll do anything to find who you are and break whatever you and Myungsoo have.

 

 

FAST FORWARD……………

 

Your day ended up quickly than you thought, you were excited to go home knowing that L’s friends who apparently becomes your friends too are already on the house waiting for you.  Being a  only child you are You were very thankful to meet them, it’s like having a cute and adorable dongsaeng  and 4 ½ oppa’s , ½ cause of Sungyeol being a choding almost everytime.

 

You were distracted on your thoughts and got a little surprise when you sensed someone’s putting an arm on you, it was Ren.

 

“I thought you’re not coming” you said.

 

“I guess I’m”he smiled at you then you happily walk your way together to home. Soon, the two of you already arrived and was greeted with the six boys. You change your clothes and make a call on your favorite Japanese restaurant who takes delivery orders since you promised to the boys a treat.

 

After 30 minutes the doorbell finally rang, you decided to take it thinking it was the delivery you order but you were wrong.

 

 

"S-suzy...."