Confusion

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

The boys watched the two of you conversing happily while waiting on the line.

 

"why are they here? I thought Haneul needed rest."

"are they on a date?!?"  Woohyun asked

"you got it right man" Gyu stated the obvious. He took a glance at Myungsoo, his tensed but trying hard to keep a pokerface.

 

"approach them L" Sungyeol demanded. But L ignored his command, he knew it. He knew he would keep his "i-dont-care" cold side facade of him.

"great keep that stubbornness of yours and let other steal your wife."

 

"someone should approach them." and in an instant all eyes were diverted at the maknae.

"me?!? but..Hyungs!" Sungjong protested.

"you own this place remember? your a perfect spy! "

"Hoya is right,now go!" Dongwoo pushes him off to his seat.

 

 

 

Sungjong followed what his hyungs said. When it's your turn to order he pretended in checking his employee at the counter.

"ooh. Haneul noona,annyeong" Sungjong brightly greeted you, pretending he just see you now. You greet him back.

"is this yours?"you asked.

"ne,my parents make me manage this branch. did you order already noona? it's my treat,try our caffe americano  and soft cheese and pepperoni bread it's one of our best seller."

 

"really? okay,lets try that."

 

"is it okay oppa?" you diverted your head to Minhyuk who is silently listening to your conversation. Minhyuk nod.

 

"by the way, Jongie this is Lee Minhyuk, oppa this is Sungjong one of L-ssi friend."

"I know him already noona, saw his pictures on some magazines in Japan. But still,nice meeting you hyung" Sungjong bowed politely and smiled at him.

 

"sooo. where are you going noona? i thought your resting." Sungjong started interrogating.

Your about to answer but Minhyuk spoke up. "your noona got bored at home so i'm taking her out."

 

"oooh.. can I join? " You happily nod but Minhyuk give you a disapproving look.

 

"are you sure? were heading to the Han river,you might got bored you probably been there many times." Minhyuk said.

 

"Hmm.you got a point hyung. I'll stay,let's hangout some other time ne?"

 

"sure. Will be going then, thanks for the food." and with that the two of you exited the shop.

 

Right after he make sure the two of you are gone Sungjong rushed back into his hyungs.

 

"There heading to the Han river." he reported back.

 

"Han river?!? that's a lame place for a date!" Dongwoo commented.

 

"Actually no, that would be sweet. Walking side by side  at the river with your loved one, holding hands. Setting up a lovely picnic while watching the sunset or the bampo rainbow fountain show,cuddling each other. Every girls would love that! Simple and romantic!"

"yah! stop it Nam Woohyun.!" Sunggyu shout.

"aish! you really know how to fueled more the fire." he added up.

 

"what are we sitting here for? Moved your butts out especially you L !were following them." Sungyeol said,determined.

 

The other have already stand and was ready to go except for one, L.  "I'm not going."

 

"oh your coming with us whether you like it or not."

 

L was forcefully drag at the Han river, they immediately look for the two of you.

 

"there they are!" Sungjong pointed. Not far from where they are standing are the two of you walking happily side by side while enjoying the drinks you have.

 

The boys tailed in a distance as you continued the walk, you past by the bike rentals and decided to have a try and since Minhyuk doesn't allow you to bike in your own you ended up sitting on the back of him. And just like any other back riders a back hug is a must to prevent you from falling.

 

"aish!!! Look at him! His sure enjoying this,smiling widely like that! " Sungyeol exclaimed.

 

"ppali!ppali! ride a bike! we can't lose them. Your coming with me Kim Myungsoo" he hurriedly ride one with a sidecart,forcefully make L sit down on it and head to the way were the two of you go to.

 

 

Your little bike trip last for only an hour you enjoyed it that much you didn't even notice the seven guys trailing behind. After returning the bike the two of you took a sit at a bench,meanwhile the boys manage to hide themselves on the bushes nearby.

 

"did you enjoy it?" they heard Minhyuk asked.

"of course oppa!" you replied happily.

"you really like riding those things" he smiled then messed your hair a little.

"not my hair oppa! you know i don't like messy hair."

"i know.I just love messing with you,your too cute when you react like that." you blushed at what he said.

 

 

"do you hear that?" Dongwoo whisper.

"his cheesiness give me goosebumps." he added up.

 

"sssh. Their leaving hyung's"

 

Next you head up to the new art museum nearby and since it's the grand opening it was quite full making it hard for the boys to tailed with you.

 

"where did they go?"

 

"We should split." Hoya suggested.

 

"good idea. L let's go." Sunggyu drag along his cousin. They went to the far end of the museum and saw a unexpected seen, it was you and Minhyuk hugging while some children run into their way.

 

L froze at what he saw,he wanted to turn back but his body tells otherwise. He didn't know why but his chest feels like being pricked by a needle. After some seconds you broke the hug, face still all red.

 

 

MYUNGSOO POV

We followed them  at the restaurant, as expected Minhyuk was too sweet with her.  I even heard the waiter mistaken them as a newlywed couple

"I can't take this anymore,I'm leaving." I stand up from where we are and storm off the place, ignoring the yells from them.

I ride a taxi and head straight to our hangout place at the school. Dudu immediately bark at me,his tails wiggling non-stop.

 

I patted his head "miss me dudu? I've been busy with other things lately,did the hyungs feed you well?"

 

he bark excitedly. " good, I consider that as a yes."

 

I play with dudu for some more time to ease my mind. My thoughts is in chaos for days

mostly filled with that midget, she surely knows how to give a damn headache.

 

"aish, stop thinking of her Kim Myungsoo!" I said out loud making dudu look at me puzzled.

 

 

"ani dudu, i'm not shouting at you. You see, remember the midget Yeollie brought here? You played with her right? It's her fault my mind not working that well."

 

"ehem.."

 

 

I turn my head to where the cough came from,"Suzy-a."

 

She smiled at me before walking forward. "hi oppa."

 

I stand up. "why are you here?"

 

"I came to comfort you. I saw you got up here,you look a little down a while ago."

 

"I see. When did you get discharged?" I totally forgot about Suzy after  knowing Haneul confinement.

 

"The day before Haneul does." I keep a stern face, I didn't know what to say. Should I be sorry for forgetting she needs me that time?

 

Suzy keep silent for a while,she walk towards the edge of the rooftop where the sun was facing. I followed her.

We are now watching the sunset side by side.

 

"Have you been very busy? haven't seen or heard anything from you this past few days oppa."

 

"uuh, I guess so." Suzy just nod.Why is she like this?

 

"did your mom and dad fight again? you look more down than I'm." I asked,a little bit worried.

 

"no. It's just that..."

 

 

"that what? come on tell me."

 

She stare at me for a while before asking out the question I was not ready to hear.

 

"do you like her already?"

 

 

There was a long silence.

 

 

"I...uuh.." I tried to answer but no words came out only a low sighed.

 

"I see." That's all Suzy said.

Our eyes was fixed on the sunset.

 

"do you remember the first time you brought me here?" There was a tone of sadness on Suzy's voice.

 

"yeah,I saw you crying that day because of your parents,you wanted to run away find a peaceful place that's why I brought you here."

 

"You  never leave my side that day,you brought me ice cream and even tried to make me happy. You show me how caring you are to which I'm very grateful, it was a rare chance really coming from the unaffectionate handsome campus crush. And since that day on I always look forward for another moment like that. Now where here at the same place but on a different situation."

 

"what are you talking about?" I pretended not to know although my instinct tell exactly what she is talking about.

"I know your married now oppa and Haneul is the girl. There's no need to hide." I knew it.

 

"I should have told you earlier. It happened so fast,i didn't know how." I tried to read Suzy expression but her face was blank. She was the first girl in this world that I was closest to. She reminds me of myself, especially the situation on our family. On how always our dad can be unfaithful to their wives. On how lonely our lives can always be and that being alone and cold is sometimes much better than being with someone else. Maybe that's the reason why I somehow like her but now I'm not sure.

 

"oppa..."

 

"can you buy me an ice cream and walk me home?" she asked.

 

"an ice cream?" i knotted my eyebrows.

 

"uh-mm.that's the least you can do for a broken-hearted girl."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Sorry for the late update.

Thanks for reading

and comments are highly appreciated ^^

soI can know if I'm doing good