"Cold guy"

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

 

Hi there fellas :)

who's going on Infinite 2nd concert???

bring me! bag me!  bring me!I really want to go >.<

Update.Update.

BUt I'm warning you guys

this chapter is not so good, just a filler. I thinks so...

I know. I know it's boring :( 

I'm not really on the mood. I failed my national exam and have

to take it next year ㅠㅠㅠ

 

Oh well, another added road to my long journey.

I improved and make the next one more better :) 

that's a pinky swear :) 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Haneul POV

 

I slowly open up my eyes and wake up with a blissful feeling although my swollen eyes remind on how tough my day went through yesterday.

 

I sighed as soon as I remember the situation I was in right now.

 

I sifted myself to the right and seen a guy sleeping right next to me. What a beautiful guy. I smiled.

Chakaman….

 

A guy.

 

Here.

 

On the bed.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

 

Fast forward…..

 

I’m now sitting on a chair in the mini bar stand inside the house, sitting one chair away from me is the guy I woke up with. His left hand holding his head while his right holding on his back. I think I push him a little hard out of the bed. Did I?

 

What’s his name, again?Myung..myungsung ?myungdeol? myung.. myung..Aish! whatever.  Is he really my husband?  My thoughts were disturbed when I hear Sungyu oppa laugh. I can see how irritated the guy is.

 

“yah.hyung!” he yelled.

 

“okay.okay. will not laugh.” Sunggyu oppa manage to say while suppressing his laugh.

 

“oh. For your information, your facial expression a while ago was daebak, I’ve never seen you so suprise!” sunggyu oppa started to laugh making “myung” person more pissed and leave

 

My eyes follow where he is heading to.

 

“Don’t mind him”sungyu oppa said, finally over with his laugh.

 

“hey, you have school too right?” I nod. I look at the clock hanging on the wall, 30 minutes before 8..

 

Oh my god! Yeah, I have school! I’m gonna be late!

 

I immediately get up and run towards the door.

 

I’m already several blocks away from the house when I realized something. I don’t know the way to school. -_-“

 

This is a new place and although I’ve been here in Seoul for a year but the streets seems not that friendly to me and for no reason I was always lost. I may not have a sense of direction like Ren said. I sighed. Nevertheless I should continue walking or else I would have to clean the room as a punishment.

 

5minutes later…

 

Here I’m still trying to find the right way to school. I remember Sungyu oppa said that the school is not that far like how near my apartment was on school and I can just walk my way there. But where the fudge is the right way???

 

I’m beginning to lost hope when a familiar person walk passes on me.

 

I narrow my eyes. “Is that,Myung?” Well, yes. Apparently were schoolmates.

 

I quickly run into his back, he should know the way. I smiled; at least I will not be lost.

 

My smile soon disappeared as I bump into someone.

 

“Stop following me”he said coldl, turns out he stop walking the moment he notices I’m following him.

 

“me?I..I… n-not following you” I turn my head to the right, trying to be snobbish and started to walk away from him.  Okay, I’m doomed.

 

 

Fast forward….

 

 

 No one POv

 

Ren quickly approaches his bestfriend, head still on the desk while looking at the window.

 

“hey, I thought you’re not going to school today” he said.

 

“I got lost…” Ha neul sighed.

 

“see, I told you. You have no sense of direction at all” Ren laughed. He suddenly notice how gloomy his bestfriend was.

 

“okay, spit it out.” He tap her head, making her look at him.

 

“Spit what?” she said curiously.

 

“Your problem. “ indeed Ren is really your best friend knowing every little reason on how the way you act.

 

“I’m on a new house” you shortly say.

 

“and?…..” he give you a bland face, figuring out that there’s something more. And his right, you would never get that gloomy just because you changed house.

 

“and..I’m now living on my husband house” you weakly say, trying to keep as low as possible so that no one would hear.

 

“WHAT????” you can see Ren’s eyeball about to popped out.

 

“the certificate, it’s true.” You sighed and get back on leaning on the desk. Just thinking on how your parents ‘sold’ you to a “stranger” make you really sad not to mention you didn’t even have a chance to protest.

 

 

“I can’t believe your parents did that” Ren massages the top of your head like he usually does, making you feel a little better.

 

“So what’s the name of the guy?” he curiously ask..

 

“myung… Myung…. Something” you still can’t clearly remember his name,Sunggyu once mention you his name but you’re feeling really down to even pay  attention on every detail he was saying.

 

“Myungsoo?” ren asked.

 

“yeah. That’s it. Myungsoo..”this time you made sure to remember his name.

 

“so you marry, the “cold guy”. “ ren rolled his eyes.

 

“cold guy?” you curiosly asked.

 

‘Youre already a year here, how come you didn’t know him and his group?”

 

“you know I’m not interested on that kind of thing” you said. And that’s true, you’ve not that kind of person, even when your still studying on one of the elite school in Japan you never really pays attention on others. Just keeping updates on a must to know information and being with your friends is enough for you. That’s why you’re relieved that your dad agrees on sending you to a more “normal” school in Korea.

 

“His one of the members of INFINITE, the most handsome among the seven and the richest as well” He said, feeding up information on you.

 

“why “the cold guy”? and Infinite?” you suddenly get curious.

 

“Cold guy, because his the one who’s ahmm.. how do I say this. Ahmmm,,, unsociable.. His always the quiet one.  Infinite, well I’m  not that sure though, but they say people name them infinite because they been friends since childhood”  An “O’ formed from your lips.

 

“are they all studying in here?” ren smile seeing you a little bit interested on things like that.

 

“No. the four are already in a university. Kim sungyu is one, I bet you’ve seen him—you nod. The other 3 including L, is studying here”. Your eyebrows meet on a unfamiliar name, “L.”

 

“who’s L?”

 

“Myungsoo, he never likes to be called by his real name. “ he replied.

 

Your classes ended fast, you’re a little inattentive on classes as you are thinking on how your life would be due to these “major” changes that happens.

 

Finally, at your new house you slowly open the door. Still feeling scared on how you’re going to handle things.

 

Sungyu greeted you as soon as you get in, he instruct you to change before eating dinner. You just nod and make your way to L room. The nervousness you feel got more intense as you slowly open the door. Your head take a peek and an empty room welcome you, feeling relieved that his not yet home you get inside and close the door lightly.

 

You open the cabinet slowly, still not comfortable to the fact that you’re clothes and things are mix up with that guy thing you still considered a “stranger”. You was about to change your clothes when the door on the comfort room suddenly opens wide revealing a tall shirtless guy drying his hair.

 

“you…-- you point at him before screaming  and covering your eyes.

“what do you think you’re doing here?” he asked. You can sense his presence right next to you, you predict that his getting his own clothes.

 

You take a peek at him and find out that his still shirtless; you continue to cover your eyes.

 

“C..can you wear something” you managed to said.

 

L smirks on how nervous you are around him. It’s true that he doesn’t like you especially as his wife, who would want to be married on a stranger on the first place. He wanted to throw out all your things and kick you out of the house but he figures that you didn’t also want the situation you are both into and got a little pity on you.  So he decided just to keep you and maybe got a help from you on how to escape on this situation.

 

He got dress, lay on the bed and started reading a book. On the other hand you’re still covering your eyes. Eventually,  you got tired covering your eyes and just carelessly  put down your hands not caring if you see him shirtless, it’s his loss after all. You thought.

 

You were relieved to see him on shirt and sleeping.  Unconsciously you started staring at his face. You noticed how beautiful his features are, proving on what Ren said a while ago.

 

“stop staring..” he coldly say, making you jerk back. You can feel your face redden out of embarrassment.