Bother

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

hi guys (:

I feel like I at this chapter :|

i dunno what to say this time :| I seriously want to finish this this fanfic and sooooo I was thinking in cutting the story short a 5-10 more chapters?

this story was originally supposed to be mid way long,up t0 40+chapters maybe but uuuuugggh I dunno (will you stop messed up brain cells) yeah I think I'm going crazy -.___-

I want to hear your thoughts gals, what to do? what to do?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"bodyguard?" sungyeol eyes widened at what he hear.

 

"yeah, a bodyguard. I was sent by Mr. and Mrs. Park to check if Haneul is alright." Himchan explained.

 

"why didn't you tell it earlier? " sungyeol said, feeling a little embarassed of what he acussed and did.

 

"i was instructed not to tell anybody even to Haneul, she hates bodyguard" he said.

 

"well yeah, you guys invade privacy"sungyeol retorted.

 

Meanwhile, after you got the medication for your pain you decided to go home and not bothered any of the guys anymore. 

 

Two days had passed since the incident, suzy was still on the hospital and you were not getting better anymore

You discovered Himchan was your bodyguard thanks to sungyeol blabber mouth. 

 

"Haneul~a. are you alright?" Ren asked while you were at the cafeteria. 

 

You slightly nodded and try to shove in some food in your mouth.

 

"I know your not, look at you! You look pale! Let's go to the clinic" He said before standing up.

 

"Ren was right,agassi.You shouldn't come to school if your ill" Himchan stand up and assist Ren on helping you stand up.

 

"omo! Haneul~a!! You’re burning up!" Ren exclaimed.

 

'aish! I told to get rest not stressed yourself out! Did even L knew you’re not okay?" he asked.

 

“you shook your head. Apparently, L was busy taking good care of Suzy at the hospital he was too preoccupied of her that he almost stays at the hospital most of the time.

 

 

"How could he?!? I'm starting to dislike L for you. If he didn't like you atleast he should have a sense of responsibility his you’re husband after all"ren commented. 

 

"Can you not tell this to him?" you asked.

 

"And to my parents?" you asked Himchan this time.

 

"but,agassi. You know I can't do that. You’re sick and your parents must know" Himchan reasoned out.

 

"And why i?" ren asked,raising his eyebrows at your stupid request.

 

"I just don't want to be a burden to other people." you replied. YOu look at Ren who is still not convinced and to Himchan who certainly will not follow what you requested.

 

"i promised to get better tomorrow." you added up.

 

Ren sighed; he knew he couldn't resist you. "okay,fine. We just take you home and be sure to take a rest" he demanded.

 

'arraseo..."

Back home you got a little surprised to see L sleeping on the bed. You wanted to wake him up and ask about Suzy but hesitated on doing so because he looks tired and you were too weak to do so. You decided to take a rest on one of the empty rooms since you don’t want to be seen in a state like that.

 

Meanwhile…..

 

“Suzy!!!” Min one of Suzy’s friends immediately runs and hugs her as soon as she opens the door.

 

“awww. Be careful at the bruises” She exclaimed.

 

She gives a grin to her friend before asking, “sooo how was it?”

 

“how’s what?” the middle short haired girl named Fei asked.

 

“you know, my plan. It’s awesome right?” Suzy laughed triumphantly.

 

“You purposely hurt yourself? I don’t think it’s a good plan but effective” Min smirk seeing L’s jacket on the couch nearby.

 

“Well, originally I wasn’t supposed to get hurt but that stupid Nerdy Science boy miscalculated the time for the chemicals to explode. “

 

“You mean the no.1 in class, that Nerdy Youngjae who always has a big crush on you. Woooow. You really are something Suzy” Min praised.

 

“But look at the result’s L never leaves my side” the smile on Suzy’s face never leaves. For her this just proved who’s more important to him and obviously it was not you.

 

“Where is he, by the way?” Fei asked.

 

“Home, he said he’ll be back before dinner time” suzy answered.

 

“What’s your next step then? You won’t be able to hold L that long for this.” Min asked. And she was right, Suzy know it well too. She may not be able to keep L long for now but she will make sure to make him her’s the next time.

 

After some hour of Suzy’s chatting with her friends L finally arrived and in an instant Suzy act tried. The girls greeted him and also bid goodbye.

 

“Hey, I bought dinner” L smilingly said.

 

“You shouldn’t have. I don’t want to bother you anymore” Suzy softly said.

 

“You’re not. Just eat okei?” L said and motioned her to open . The two look sweet not knowing the sick Haneul was watching. Even though Haneul was not really feeling well she still decided to visit Suzy partly because she knew somehow she was responsible for Suzy being hurt not knowing it was the opposite.

 

She decided to let the two alone and just go home.

 

“I was right; I shouldn’t bother L-ssi anymore. Being married to me was already a bother for him I don’t want adding that burden anymore. I wish I could also make L-ssi smile more like that.” Haneul thought. The smile L gives a while ago keeps on replying on her mind on her way back home, she  thought only Suzy could make him smile like that and it aches her to know she was a hindrance to that. Now she wishes Suzy was the one who’s married to him not her in that way maybe things will be more desirable than it is now.

 

Haneul was now already half-way back home but her condition is not at its best or should we say at its worst? Her vision started to dim, all she can feel was her own cold sweats running down on her foreheads, she can’t even feel her feet walking and with her last vision of a man standing beside her she collapsed.

 

At the hospital…..

 

“where is she?!? Where’s Haneul?” Ren asked panting from the run he made.

 

“She’s inside, resting. ” Himchan replied.

 

“I knew she would be like this.” Ren exclaimed.  “She’s never the strong one when it comes to getting sick.” He added up.

 

‘arrrr. That’s it! I couldn’t just watch it like this.”Ren fished out his phone in his pocket dialed someone number.

 

‘yah! Who are you calling? We promise her not to tell to her parents” Himchan said while holding Ren’s wrist.

 

“who said I’m calling her parents?”

 

“hello, Minhyuk hyung….”

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

BUT FIRST, LEMME FLOOD YOU WITH L FLIRTNESS *KACHINGGG*

(WHAT A SUNGJONG ADDICT..PSH)

 

[Fancam] 130727 Busan Fansign - MyungJong   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH2Y3f8A1Go  *Suddently Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong and back hugged him xDD Aigoo~~ I can't breath xDD*   Cr. cheesmile Via. @qhuong ✦•ℭℌℰℜℜᎽ•✦ it's all free tag,please take out with full credit and via our page <3

Photo: [Preview] 130727 Busan Fansign - <3 <3  Aigoo~~~ our MyungJong Heart  <3  (●´∀`●)  »ℒeмon« cr: logo