Rumor and Infinite boys

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

 

Hi guys :D

An update for you all.

Hope you like it :))))))

 who's a Myungjong shipper here ,btw?

kyyaaa~~~~ those two are destroying my OTP...

hSpecially on this one :

tumblr_m7ex8mrjhp1r3jxwzo1_500.jpg

Just look how L is flirting the maknae. YOu bad boy! sungyeol will be jealous.tsk.tsk.

 

 

Okkkaaaay... enough of the spazzing...

one more thing, one moe thing: 

tada!!!!

L's doople ganger:

SHIN WON HO [ mynew hobby :P]

tumblr_m6ornr3jO41rxixhso2_500.jpg

 

20120605_shinwonho_L_1.jpg

 

okaaayy, to much of spazzing. 

enjoy! :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HA NEUL

It’s already been a week since your birthday passed, a week since you start living on your husband house. You still can’t believe things like this are happening to you, your parents is trying their best to you avoid any conversation with you making you sadder.

 

Myungsoo is as cold as the first day you meet him. You know he was also force and clearly didn’t want this marriage, sunggyu said that they are trying to find ways to solve this problem.

 

“There’s no escape” you widen your eyes at L answer. You, L and Sunggyu are currently having dinner.

 

“no escape? How’s that possible??-you asked irritated.

 

“I know you didn’t like this also Myungsoo, that’s---you stop talking as Myungsoo give you a frightening look.

 

“Stop calling me Myungsoo” he suddenly stand up and throw the table napkin on his chair.

 

“Don’t mind him, Ha neul ssi” Sunggyu give you a warm smile, making you less scared.

 

“Why didn’t he want to be called by his real name?” you curiously asked.

 

“It’s a long story. Just call him “L” he preferred that more”

 

“okay…” you shrug the curiosity building up on you.

 

“oppa…but why did Myung.. I mean L answer liked that a while ago? Is there really no escape?”  You really wish L answer it wrong; you were too young for this you thought.

 

“There’s really no escape” Sunggyu lower his head, feeling sorry not only for his cousin but also for you. He know if you would have a hard time staying on Myungsoo side but also wishes that your warm heart could touch L’s cold heart and bring him back the way he was back before.

 

“but how’s that possible,oppa?” you try hard to hold your tears.

 

“Myungsoo dad is a powerful man; he can do everything he wants so as your dad…. He would do everything for his company” Sungyu said.

 

And that’s true, your dad is a powerful man and cherish your company as how he cherish you and your mom but you couldn’t believe he was able to even sell your freedom and happiness just for it.

 

 

 

 

THE NEXT DAY……..

 

The hallway was full of students, all of them were busy talking about some rumor, you didn’t pay attention since youre not interested on stuff like that. You slowly drag your feet towards your classroom, your energy is too low, and your insomnia hit you again and barely got a sleep. You sit next to Ren who is looking not good as you do.

 

“What happen to you?” you curiously asked.

 

He lifted his head from the desk and look at you. “I asked Bomi on a date but she refuse and said that she don’t date beautiful guy like me. “ you pat Ren shoulder and feel a little sad for him.

 

“that’s alright bhessy, maybe she’s not the right girl for you” you said and give him a reassuring smile.

 

You look at the window on your left and were already zoned out.

 

“hey,Hanni-ie~” Ren poked your cheeks. You looked at him.

 

“I was just wondering, how can the two of you get married without you two knowing it? You didn’t even have a wedding on the first place and to be registered as a legal couple you’re stamp is needed”

 

‘Sunggyu oppa said our parents was able to registered us without our stamp, it’s a bit complicated but they was able to do that stuff” you frowned.

 

Ren feel sorry for you, he massage the top of your head again to comfort you.

 

“I sometimes wish my parents is not that powerful, in a way my life won’t be complicated” you said and look out the window again.

 

 

 

 

Classes went fast and it was lunch time already. Ren was back on his usual self you still feel sleepy and want to go home already. You and Ren were eating on the canteen when you heard 3 girls seating on front of your table.

 

“Hey, do you heard it already?” asked by a slim girl who just got there carrying her tray with food. You saw a beautiful long haired girl rolled her eyes.

 

“It’s just a rumor Jia, don’t make our Suzy upset” said the shorter cute girl seating next to upset girl, which you believe is Suzy . You got a little curious and decided to listen to them more.

 

“But they said it’s true, some say the girl is also rich and their family is well known in Japan and she’s studying in this school too” you’re widen your eyes upon hearing what the Jia girl said.

 

Could they be talking about me? You got nervous. The upset girl suddenly pounds the table, making you more nervous.

 

“I will find that girl- she intensely looked at her two friends ---My Myungsoo can’t be married, she’s mine” you suddenly imagine her  holding a knife and smiling like you in a scary way.

 

You and Ren immediately run outside the canteen.

 

“oh my god, oh my god. What I’m going to do? I’m so dead! She’s so scrary! Howdidtheyknowaboutit?Ididn’t knowMyungsoohaveagirlfriend…” you started to panic and can’t stop walking back and front.

 

“Ha neul calm down” Ren hold you on your shoulders.

 

“did L-ssi know about this?” you stop panicking.

 

“right,Myung- I mean L” you drag Ren with you on L classroom. Luckily, you saw him there sleeping on his desk alone.

 

“L!” you softly called him out.

 

“L!” he didn’t move a bit.

 

“L! L! L!”

 

“L!” Aish! His is such a heavy sleeper, you thought.

 

 You got a little irritated and enter the room to wake him up.

 

“What?” Myungsoo coldly said, his hair is a little bit mess but never the less his still handsome.

 

“Have you heard the rumor? They are talking about you! Us!” you started to panic again but L keeps his usual poker face like he

didn’t care at all.

 

“what are we going to do?” you helplessly asked

 

“Nothing.”

 

 

“Nothing? But your girlfriend is going to kill me!!” this time you got his attention.

 

“I don’t have a girlfriend.’

 

“You don’t have to deny it, it’s fine with me. But that Suzy will going to kill me if she found out I’m your wife” He gave you long stare, making you feel awkward.

 

“Just don’t tell anyone, pretend you don’t know me”

 

“that’s it? Oh my God. I’m dead”

 

 

FAST FORWARD………………

 

 

 

You were now at home, lying on your couch. You decided to follow L advice and figure out that his right. Keeping a low profile at the school and pretending that you don’t know him is the safest way to hide any relationship with him.

 

One thing that is bothering you is his stare a while ago. His stare is so intense that it nearly bears hole on you. You never thought that he have a girlfriend, a beautiful one. You felt a weird emotion but shrug it off. You slowly close your eyes and dozed off to sleep

 

 

 

MEANWHILE

 

MYUNGSOO POV

 

“What are you guys doing here at my house?”  I coldly asked.  These 5 probably know about my marriage.

 

“You..”  Sungyeol  slowly  walk towards me and then all of sudden he jump and hug me like a child.

 

“how can cheat on me yeobo~~~” he playfully said.

 

“yah! Get off of me” I push him off me. This choding…

 

“Where’s your wifey? Where’s your wifey?” Dongwoo excitedly say. His being hyper again, this is the very reason why I didn’t tell

them about my marriage. They are more excited than I’am.
 

 

“ she’s in the room” Sunggyu hyung said. Immediately they ran upstairs, me and Sunggyu hyung followed them.

 

These 5 boys.tsk. They are circling around Ha neul who is sleeping. I went straight to the closet to change my clothes.

 

“yah! Sungjong stop poking her cheeks!” I heard Sunggyu hyung hissed.

 

“she’s so cute, hyung. “Sungjong said

 

“I like her pj’s, its purple” Hoya bluntly said.

 

“I can’t believe you only notice her pj’s” dongwoo hit his head.

 

“But hey, his a heavy sleeper just like you L” with that dongwoo started laughing.

 

“but why is she sleeping on the couch?”

 

Stupid Woohyun. Why do you have to ask that question.

 

“yah!myungsoo…” sunggyu hyung glared at me…

 

“Araso,araso. I let her sleep on the bed” I coldly said, arguing with him will get me at no point. His is hard as dad sometimes.

 

“ayiiih….lovey dovey…. Can I watch? “ sungyeol teasingly said. I rolled my eyes, what a giant ert.

 

“You. All. Out. “ I forcefully shoo them away.

 

“yah! MYungsoo don’t be greedy! We just want to meet your wife” dongwoo complained and try to block the door from closing.

 

“Meet? You all going to eat her!” with that I slum the door close and lock it. Those erted boys.

 

Myungsoo didn’t bother to turn the lights on again. He was about to head to the bed to get some rest but stop right in front of the couch.

 

Come to think of it, I never really get to see her face up close. Myungsoo thought.

 

He slowly leans down on the couch and observes you closely. You stir a liitle, making myungsoo a little bit nervous , he thought you will wake up but you only ended up shifting into a fetus position.

 

“I guess they’re  right, you’re a heavy sleeper too…..and cute” Myungsoo smiled and poke your nose.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P.S

I want to thank you all guys :D 

Thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing on this fic, :) 

throws heart the sungyeol way <3 <3