21

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

 

Haneul POV

 

I woke up a little late than the usual, i look to my left and saw L-ssi sleeping on a chair his hands on top of mine. I thought he went home last night and where's Minhyuk oppa? his the one who's on my side before i fell asleep.

 

I carefully removed L-ssi hands, I probably shouldn't wake him up he hates when he got disturbed. After washing my face I searched for oppa and found him on the kitchen preparing breakfast.

 

"Hmmm."It smells so good" he turn his head to my direction and smile.

 

"morning oppa,is that by chance...

 

"your favorite."

 

"chincha?!?! uwaaah.... can't wait to have that oppa!" i beamed him a smile as i hop excitedly near him.

 

"by the way oppa, where did you sleep last night?"

 

He keep silence for some seconds before answering. "go ask your husband about that."

 

oh-uh, what did L-ssi did this time?

 

"it's done.. Sit down first I go plate this one." I followed what he said and waited at the small dining table.

 

"tada!" oppa presented the food with delight. Just by the looks of it I can alrready tell it was delicious.

 

He sat on the chair in front of me, watching me eat as I quickly tasted the food.

 

"soo,how is it?" he curiously asked.

 

"hmmm.." I pretended having second thoughts.

 

"not good?" he asked with a tone of disappointment.

 

"it's... it's delicious oppa!! your really the best!" I raised my two thumbs up. As expected oppa's cooking skill never fail my tastebuds.

He sighed in relief. " i thought it was not, you got me there."

 

"did I? hehe.. there's no way i won't like it you know I love your cooking oppa." I can see him smile on what I said. I do miss his cooking, back when we were in Japan no matter how busy he was he always make it to the point to cook something for me wheather a simple or complex dish it was .That's one of the reason why i like him,he always make time for me.

 

"But nothing's gonna beat your mom's cooking,rem. that?"

 

"of course!" we both laugh remembering mom.

 

My laughter last only for some seconds and was replace by a frown. "I miss mom."

 

"I know..."

 

" We didn't talk that much now esp. after the marriage thingy. I tried to contact them but Mr.Jung is the one who always answer their phone,I guess their busy."  I sadly continue eating.

 

Oppa reach for my hand that was resting on table."you'll visit them soon  or the other way around but first you need to fully recover,alright?" I  nod, feeling somehow relieved on what oppa just said, atleast I got to visit them soon.

 

 

 

 

 

It took us some time to finish our breakfast,our conversation never ends if it weren't for our butts aching on our seats we won't notice the time.

 

"I have an idea. Why don't we go out?  watch movies or you know stroll at the Han river. We havent visit the place together and you promise to tour me there,remember?" I nod at oppa's offer making him a little edgy.

 

"I go check on L-ssi first,he haven't eaten his breakfast yet."

 

I found the room empty,where could he probably go this time? He should atleast eat then say goodbye.

 

 

 

Meanwhile.....

 

"So you found him at her room last night and you pushes him off? why to go man!"

 

Myungsoo is now on Dongwoo's house,eating  his first meal of the day. He was planning on staying with you all day but he saw you and Minhyuk too engraved on your conversation that even he fake a cough you didn't hear him.

 

"Hyung let's go to the coffee shop after this,I'm bored."

 

 

"aren't you going to convince her on coming back to your house?"

 

Myungsoo wanted to do so but somehow his afraid to ask you. "No"

 

 

It was already noon when the two arrived at the coffee shop, the other boys was already there. Dongwoo called them over eventhough L told him not to.

 

"hyung!" L glare at his hyung.

 

"sorry man, can't help it." he grins.

 

"So how's the sleep over couz?" Sunggyu wanted to test his cousin last night and so far he was happy with the result, he can't wait to see L reaction this time.

 

L keep quiet instead Dongwoo in and tell the story himself.

 

"oooh so that's how the things go now? aren't you a little worried L?" Sungyeol asked. Analyzing the situation right now Sungyeol was a bit worried, it was clearly evident that Minhyuk likes you and concluded that he was the guy you said you like on the truth game.

 

"Should I be?" L tried to stay cool.

 

"wow,your a one cold guy hyung. If I was on your situation I probably freak out and guard my wife  on her ex-fiancee 24/7."

 

"As if you already know love Jongie. Your too young for that but was right anyways and beside coldness runs on their blood,tsk!" Woohyun steal glares at the man beside him.

 

"yah!yah!yah! stop involving me Nam Woohyun!!" Gyu protested at hit him.

 

"oh I have every reason to involve you old man! " and with that they start fighting, Woohyun started arguing with Gyu much more mainly because he was frustrated at him. The guy was so dense that he is aleady losing patience.

 

 

"hey,hey guys stop fighting. Look there,isn't it that Haneul?" everyone, Myungsoo being the last turn head at where Hoya is pointing at.

 

"uh-oh." And true enough it was you together with Minhyuk at the counter .