The Truth Game pt.1

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

 

Hi guys :D

an update for everyone.

I cut this one in two parts as you can see from the title. teehee

 

I want to say a BIG thank you  for all of you,btw.

your comments always makes me smile and inspired :D

keep on commenting :D 

<3

-  - - - - - - - - -  ​-  - - - - - - - - -  ​-  - - - - - - - - - 

 

Haneul POV

 

It was already lunch break when we decided to go down, sunggyu, woohyun, hoya and dongwoo oppa bid us goodbye they said they still have class to attend to.

 

“let’s go Haneul” sungyeol oppa said.

 

“Where oppa?” I curiously asked.

 

“to eat lunch outside of course” he beamed me a smiled and then pull me along.

 

I gently remove his hands and said, “You guys go ahead. I will just eat at the cafeteria. I think my best friend is already looking for me too.”

 

“You sure, noona?” sungjong asked. I nodded and then bid them goodbye. I have to be careful being with them, sure it would be nice to be with L-ssi friend’s they are fun and witty to be with but what if anybody see me with them? Or when I’m with L-ssi alone? They would for sure suspect me as his wife which is truly I’m.  Or worse what if Suzy see us?  For sure she would be mad…

And hurt.

 

It’s not that I don’t want her to know, she have the rights to anyways. She’s L girlfriend she deserved to know that’s why I want to be the one to tell her and explain her everything. I wanted to tell her I didn’t mean and will never have the intention to marry her boyfriend at the first place.

 

“yah, Haneul-aah!” my thoughts were disturbed by Ren.

 

“What happened to you, huuh? I texted and call you, you never answered!! Is it so hard to answer any of my calls or text, huuh? You’re lucky the teacher was absent or else I have to cover up for you “ Ren nudge.

 

I sit down at his side then pinch him at his cheeks, “Aigoo. Miahnae, umma did I make you worried again?”  I laugh at how cute my best friend was when his worrying about me.

 

“Of course I’m worried, about you. And wait! Who are you calling an Umma??? And stop pinching my cheeks!!” he playfully slaps my hands and then glared at me.

 

“hahahaha. Okay you’re not an Umma , can we eat now? I’m hungry” We dig at the food Ren already buy before I came.

 

“So tell me, what happened to you? Did you oversleep or what?” he curiously asked.

 

I look back and front, making sure no one’s eavesdropping. “I kinda have uumm. Visit Infinite’s hideout place” I said in a low voice.

 

“really? I guess that’s given since your L’s wifey.  Did he bring you there?”

 

“no. Sungyeol did”  An ‘o’ formed from his mouth.

 

“That’s alright,.  No one can just come and be invited there at least you’re the second girl to be there” My brows wrinked at what Ren said.

 

“Second? They already bring someone there?” My curiosity started to build.

 

“not they, he did.”

 

“who’s he?”

 

“L-ssi… last year rumor spread all over the school that L bring Suzy there, just the two of them. I guess that’s true, L-ssi never did try to deny it whenever he was asked about it he just keeps quiet.” Ren lowly said and then give me a confuse look.

 

 

“Ooh” I uninterestingly said. A strange feeling started to build up again on my heart but I shrugged the feeling off. I suddenly remember what he said a while ago. “You don’t have to bring her here”. Maybe that’s the reason why he didn’t want me there at the first place, that’s his and Suzy place.

 

 

“kwenchana?” Ren asked.

 

 

I give him a smile “Of course I’m. Why wouldn’t I be?”

 

 

 

After class

 

 

Ren and I have to stay after class; we are assigned to clean the room together and are now erasing the boards.

 

NOOOnnnaaa!!” Sungjong entered the room happily and stop right beside me and beamed me a smile. Aigoo, this guy is so cute.

 

“Hi sungjong-ah” I smiled back at him.

 

“Let’s go ,noona” he was about to pull me along when Ren stop him.

 

Where are you taking her, huuh?”

 

“It’s none of your business, bleeh. Who are you anyways?” Sungjong pull me closer.

 

“I’m her best friend you idiot, now give her back” Ren pulled me to his side ,sungjong did the same.  Their little routine last some for seconds. Gosh, why is everyone playing a-tag-of-war with me?

 

“ guys.. stop! It’s making me dizzy” Immediately they stop arguing and pulling.

 

“oops, noona. Sorry, are you okay?’ sungjong said.

 

“I’m okay.  I’m sorry sungjong-ah I can’t come with you, we still need to finish cleaning the room”

 

“aww. That’s a shame” sungjong pouted.

 

“I can help, so we can leave early” I look to the door and saw Sungyeol standing there.

 

“ooh, let me help too noona”

 

“are you sure guys?” I asked them.

 

“of course” they both smiled.

 

 

 

With the four of us it only took 15minutes to clean a messy room.  We are now on our way back home, since Sunggyu oppa will be treating us for an ice cream I decided to tag along Ren. I want him see the house I was living now plus I also want him to meet my new friends. After some minutes of walking we finally arrived, I ring the doorbell and was greeted by the smiling Woohyun oppa.

 

 

“hi,oppa” I greeted.

 

“hi Haneul-ah.Come on in.” we removed our shoes and then walk inside.

 

“ What take you guys so long? Oh. Who’s this?” he asked as soon as he notices Ren.

 

“His name is Ren, my best friend” I said. Ren shyly bow and then greeted Woohyun oppa.

 

“Nice meeting you, Ren” he replied.

 

“yah!!! Nam Woohyun !!bring the ice cream here, for Goddamn sake!!”  I hear Sunggyu oppa yell from the second floor.

 

 

“Coming  honey….” He teasingly shouts.

 

 

“yah! Stop calling me honey!!! And hurry!!”

 

“you guys, go ahead.  Gonna get the ice cream first” he said and heard straight to the kitchen. We head straight to the second floor.  They are seated on the couch and is watching a Running man episode, sungjong and Sungyeol oppa joined them.

 

“what take you so long,Sungyeol?” Hoya diverted his attention to the younger one.

 

“Just some cleaning stuff” he said, eyes focus on the show.

 

“whhoh, Haneul –ah. Who is this beautiful guy with you?” dongwoo asked, amazed at how Ren look like a girl especially with his little long blonde hair and a spike pink headband his wearing right now. I laughed on how Dongwoo oppa called him. Everyone eyes now diverted to us particularly to Ren, I saw L staring at him intensely and wondered what he was thingking.

 

“This is Ren, my bestfriend. Isn’t he beautiful?” I jokily said.

 

“Haneul-aah!” Ren complained.

 

“Kidding…” I laughed.

 

“Nice meeting you Ren,you really are indeed beautiful” Sunggyu oppa complimented, everyone nod their heads in agreement.

 

“yah, Kim Sunggyu! Are you cheating on me now? How could you?? I was gone for only a minute and you already picking on Haneul’s bestie” Woohyun oppa keep on complaining.

 

“shut up.” Sunggyu oppa said and glared at him.

 

 At first, I thought it was only a joke but as soon as oppa slammed the 3 big gallons of ice cream on the center table I doubted.  That’s weird, I always thought of the two of them as straight guys who are really close to each other as bestfriend. Is woohyun oppa really jealous?

 

The other just ignores Woohyun oppa’s behavior like they expected he would react that way and instead they immediately started scooping and arguing on whose going to scoop the ice cream from themselves first, L stay seated and just watch everybody.

 

“me first!!” Hoya oppa said and grab one of the ice cream.

 

“No!! me first!” Dongwoo snatches it away.  

 

“you two Shut up! I’m the one who bought that give it to me!! “

 

“No let me have it first, Im the maknae!!”  

 

  “the contest is my idea,give it to me!!!!” 

 

NO! give it to me !”

 

“no me!”

 

“iT’S MINE!” 

 

“ No!Mine! “    

 

 “Mine!!”    “ get your hands ofF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 

 

And of course I immediately join the commotion, I will transform into a hungry barbaric  girl when it comes to my favorite dessert under the sun.  Sungyeol oppa seems to notice this and immediately snatch the one container away and give it to me.

 

 

Luckily, it turn out that everyone had a share including L  and of course thanks to sungyeol oppa  we have the biggest portion and instead on putting it on a bowl we decided to eat it straight from the container Ren, me and Sungyeol sharing by the way.

 

 

“that’s unfair, How come you guys get the largest container, I want that flavor too” sungjong whined. We stuck our tongue out and laughed.

 

 

Now everyone was focused on eating and enjoying their share.

 

 

“this is boring” Woohyun oppa whined.

 

 

“how about we have a game? No loser this time, just for fun” he said.

 

 

“You always have a game on your mind” hoya oppa said.

 

 

“it’s called the Truth game. “ woohyun oppa said  then fished out a pen from his pocket.

 

“I’m going to spin this and whoever gets the pointy end will have to answer the question truthfully only one can ask one question though.” He explained.

 

 

“And how can we know that’s we answer truthfully?” sungyeol asked. Woohyun oppa fished out a small circular thing on his bag.

 

 

“This will do the trick, all you have to do is to put your hands above and when you lied about your answer it will send small electricity current on your hands” he said.

 

 

“Shall we start?” he beamed us a playful look and then begin spinning the pen. Everyone was quiet and waiting for the pen to stop. Soon the pen stops and pointed towards Ren, he seemed tense the moment it stops at him. He carefully put his hands on the thing and waited for the question.

 

“anyone want to ask a question?” woohyun oppa asked.

 

“I do.” Sungjong raised his hands and stare at Ren seriously.

 

“do you.. Think you’re Beautiful? Because I don’t you are” he seriously asked. Everyone crack up at Sungjong question.

 

“yah,sungjong what kind of question is that?” dongwoo oppa manage to said between laughs. Even I can’t believe sungjong would ask that kind of question.

 

 

“What? It’s something I wanna know! You all said his beautiful but I think his not!!” I tried my best to contain the laughter in but failed surely, Sungjong a little jealous of the attention Ren gets a while ago.

 

Ren smile widely and then said ‘I hate it when they call me that.” I knew he hates it and the thing his holding proves it. The game goes on and on after Ren answer, the pen already landed on dongwoo, hoya, Sunggyu oppa so far they just been asked some random question and answered truthfully except for Sungyeol oppa who denied to have a bunch of on his laptop. The pen was spinned for the fifth and last time, to my luck it stops right in front of me. Oh great.

 

“Anyone wants to ask a question?” woohyun oppa asked.

 

“I do” Sungyeol raised his hands. I carefully put my hand on the circular thing and waited for his question I have a feeling this one going to be personal.

 

 

 

 

And it is. “Did you like someone?”