Moving out

I’M MARRIED AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW?!? (SUDDENLY MARRIED)

Ha Neul POV
 

My mind cannot seem to process what my eyes is seeing. A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE right infront of my eyes! with my name clearly written in it. God!! 

This is crazy. No scratch that. This is Insane. 

 

should I really believe this paper right in front of me? ande..ande.. 

 

"relax Ha neul. inhale.exhale...inhale.....

 

"yah. Ha neul~aa. what are you doing?" my bestfriend,Ren asked out.

 

"aah.. nothing, " i give him a reassuring smile.

 

"you sure?" I nod. 

 

"oh hey! what's that?" Oh crap. 

 

"whaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!--he scream out of of his lungs.---yah!yah!yah!yah! Ha neul what'sthemeaningofthis?youremarried?ohmygod!howcould----

I immediately cover his talkative,screaming mouth. God,his so loud.

 

"quiet down will you? your making a scene" I quickly look to my left and right to scan and check if anybody hear him,apparently everyone is busy copying each other homework. phew.

 

"alright, just tell me what the heck is this all about?" I can almost see Ren's cute little eyes widen.

 

"psssh..--I quickly snatch the "certificate" away.-- it's nothing,just a weird unusual frank joke. Don't take it seriously,ne?" I smiled.

 

ne..ne..ne.. that's it Ha neul.. it's just a frank joke. Nothing to freak out...

 

An "o'quickly formed from his mouth.

 

"I thought.."

 

 

My day was about to end  and I'm slowly walking back to my apartment.

 

Except for Ren matching spikes headband gift  and  that unusual "frank" I receive nothing unexpected and special happen.

 

I guess it's because i'm a just a few weeks transferee here. Askin' how me and Ren became bestfrien? I tell it later, not now..

 

I really miss how my parents and friends in Japan celebrate my birthday.

 

aish. that "certificate"! mind can't seem to ease for that  "certificate". How I wish it's just really a frank joke..

 

 

A frank joke with our address on Japan on the envelope.

 

"Aish!" I kick the small stone blocking on my way.

 

"awww!" 

 

Opppsss..

 

Oh lord, I hit someone.  I quickly ran to the  man I accidentaly hit. 

 

"jwesonghamnida.Jwesonghamnida" I repeatedly bow.

 

I look at him and saw a little blood on his forehead. O.O

 

"Oh no! I'm so sorry" I quickly fished out my hanky and attempted to wipe the blood in his forehead. But instead I got a slap in my hand.

 

"owww. what is that for??" geez. this guy. I'm trying to help here.

 

'don't touch me.your dead if it bruise" his serious voice send chills into my spine.

 

Accidentally our eyes met...for no reason my  eyes can't seem to leave his cold serious yet beautiful eyes.

 

The staring contest ended as soon as he snatch my hanky and then start walking like nothing happen...

 

"what the heck?" 

 

"HEY!that's my handkerchief!" 

 

 

FAST FORWARD

 

I punched out the code on my apartment.

 

"I still cant believe it! that guy is so...

so... UNBELEIVABLE"

 

"Ms.Park..." a voice came out from the dark.

 

"OMONa!" I turn the lights on.

 

"Mr. Jung, you scared me" Mr.  Jung , my appa's buttler smiled.

 

He cleared his throat  and get serious "I'm sorry miss" 

 

"ahiih... -- i quickly jump at him and hug him tight. "your so serious uncle,appa's not here..I really miss you"  Mr. Jung is like a second father to me,

 

whenever appa and umma is not around and can't attend special event at school he would always serve like a father to me. And I'm really thankful for that.

I receive a warm smile from him,making me feel better.

 

"Otanjōbiomedetō(happy birthday) my dear"

 

"thanks uncle.-I smiled. "by the way, why are you here? Did appa told you to stay and take care of me?" I excitedly ask.

 

His smile diasppeared suddenly.

 

"I came here to fetch you"

 

"fetch me?"

 

"your appa said you will be living on your husband house now, your things are already in there"

 

"WHATTTTTT??????????"

 

 

 

MEANWHILE

MYUNGSOO's HOUSE

 

"good evening master" a maid greated the young mr.

 

"Omo.what happened, master? your forehead"

 

"nothing. you can leave now" Myungsoo irritatedly said.

 

the maid got afraid and quickly leave.

 

"Aish! that stupid,midget girl" he trow the handkerchief that is stained with blood.

 

He go straight to his room to change and take a rest since his day was a tiring one.

He ended up going to school,thanks to his cousin Sunggyu,

he had to deal with alot of girls giving him a gift.

 

He opened his closet and to his surprise girls clothes  are in there. He look around and found alot of stuff for girls. 

 

he was about to erupt with anger when his phone got a message.

 

FROM: APPA

Your wife things are already there, she will be arriving shortly. Take good care of her.

 

WhattheF??? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there guys, sorry for updating late... I'm reviewing for my board exam :P

Again pardon the wrong grammar and spelling.. I didn't edit this one..

gonna edit later if time allow me to :)

And here's the handsome picture of Haneul best. enjoy!

i  542052_302200409871424_1113689730_n.jpg