Chapter 12 : What did I miss?

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

 

The next day in school, as soon as Infinite meets up with your girls and you, Myungsoo approached you and talked to you. And the both of you talked all the way to school not noticing the stares and side glances Woohyun and Suhri gave both of you.
 
During your break, like every other day, your girls and you will sit with Infinite. Although Myungsoo and you talked about AMND & the script you both are working on, that doesn't stop Woohyun & Suhri from having suspicions about your relationship.
 
Woohyun's POV
 
What's going on between these two? I know they're working on their A&L project, but anyone can see that the way they look into each other's eyes and smile and joke around are more than just-friends. Suhri looks a lil bothered by their actions too. I wonder why.
 

Suhri's POV

 
What's going on with my sister and Myungsoo oppa? Are they extra closer now just because they spent more than 5hours together yesterday? I don't like their A&L teacher! If anything special develops between them, I'm not gonna spare any thoughts for anyone including you, Song Sehri ! You, of all people should know that I love Kim Myungsoo!