Chapter 7: Our other classmates.

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

 

Your POV

So I found out that Hoya and Dongwoo are in my dance class. Woohyun, Sunggyu and Myungsoo are in my Arts & Literature class (A&L). Sungjong is in my History class. And Myungsoo is in my Priciples of Accounts (POA) class too. I sat next to Sungjong in History!! We became pretty close during an hour of lessons. We talked about how much we both love fashion, trying different hairstyles and being bold. I told him I am an avid fan of 2NE1's CL & BIGBANG's G-Dragon because of their confidence when dressing up in wild prints and bright colours. He told me he's like that too, unlike his hyungs. And I high-fived him when I told I'm like that too. And that left him confused because he asked "You have oppas?" 
 
I replied while giggling "Anni. I have a younger sister. While I love being ridiculous when dressing up, she's more of the sophisticated one."
 
"You have a younger sister?" Sungjong asked with huge eyes.
 
"Mhmm. She's in the same class as your Myungsoo hyung for Physics." I replied as a matter-of-factly.
 
During classes with Myungsoo, I felt.. weird. Its like as if there was a huge imaginary cloud of awkwardness floating above my head. And Myungsoo kept looking my way. Okay fine. I get a lot of stares wherever I go because my friends and I agreed that my face looks familiar to these strangers because when I first became friends with the girls, they asked me if I'm an actress, or been in a CF or modelled for anything before. When I told them a flat 'No', they all came to a conclusion that my face is typical -____- those es! Ha! Anyway, back to Myungsoo being a derp for stealing glances at my way, I assume that he'd figure out that I'm Suhri's unnie. And so, I ignored his stares throughout the 2hours lesson with much burden. Sigh.
 

Suhri's POV

 
So I only have Myungsoo in my Physics class, Sungjong in my Geography class and Woohyun in my Japanese class. I sat next to Sungjong in Geog. Well, he helped himself to the seat next to me to be precise. He approached the empty seat next to mine with a huge smile before exclaiming "Annyeong Song Sehri's dongsaeng! I'm Sungjong!"
 
Since I did not reply him due to shock, he speaks again "Haha! Close your mouth! There's no need for you to look too surprise! I'm Sehri's partner in History class and we talked about Fashion and thats when you came into the picture! Don't worry. She didn't badmouth you or anything!" He said sincerely with a wink.
 
"Ahh deh. I'm Song Suhri. Banggapsimida, Sungjong oppa!" I said with a beaming smile.
 
"Omo! Neomu kyeopta! Aigooo!! Both of you have really beautiful names! I mean, both of you have beautiful faces too!" Sungjong replied warmly.
 
Our conversation were interrupted because our teacher has entered and without wasting time , she began her lesson.