Chapter 6: Just INFINITE ∞

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

Myungsoo's POV

It's finally break time! And I can reunite with my boys!

"Hyung. Hows your first half of school today?" I asked my hyungs.

"Ahh it was unexpectedly fun! I didn't know I missed school ! Right, Dongwoo?" Sunggyu hyung replied.

"Deh! Maja! I was glad I was with Sunggyu hyung if not I would've laughed at every moment due to being alone. Hahahaha!" Dongwoo agreed to Sunggyu hyung's statement.

"Well, if you're glad you're in the same class as Sunggyu hyung, I'm glad I'm in the same class as Hoya & Sungyeol. And...." Woohyun hyung was talking but got interrupted by peals of laughter from 4 tables away. I quickly recognised the long-haired girl from my 1st class. She was with 6 other girls and they're all just as beautiful as her. Their laughter harmonised together. How amazing! And without realising, I was smiling.

"Eh, Woohyun hyung, what were you saying before those girls interrupted you?" Sungjong questioned, making all the other guys snapped out of their trance.

 

Woohyun's POV

"Well, if you're glad you're in the same class as Sunggyu hyung, I'm glad I'm in the same class as Hoya & Sungyeol. And...." My response was interrupted by a beautiful sound of laughter. Like any humans would, I turn towards the table that produce the melody. Although they were seated 4 tables away from ours, their laughter were heard clearly and I could see all of their faces. And my heart stopped when I recognised the girl that sat next to Sungyeol. She had the most beautiful expression on her face eventhough she was the only one laughing without covering , not caring whether she'll be viewed as not ladylike. She looks so lovely and I felt my cheeks turning sore due to smiling so hard.

But my thoughts were cut off by Sungjong's voice. "Eh, Woohyun hyung, what were you saying before those girls interrupted you?" Sungjong quizzed.

"Uhm nothing. It slipped off my mind. Heh." I said before shrugging it off. Somehow I'm glad that the girls interrupted my speech. I'm not confident in telling the boys that I'm having a crush on Sungyeol's partner, Song Sehri! Plus! It'll be chaotic if I tell them! Sungyeol would definitely tell her! Sheesh! That boy can really get on my nerves some times! So do the others!