Chapter 16 : Heaven on Earth that doesn't last. (Part 1)

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

(A quick brief regarding the apartment. You own that was mention by Myungsoo at the end of the previous chapter. You get an apartment of your own on your 17th birthday and you told Myungsoo about it once during one of your discussions for A&L. Its nothing important thats why I didn't include in any of the chapters in the convos of Myungsoo and you.)

 
Myungsoo chose a Saturday to spend the one day and one night with you at your apartment. You know its a good idea because no one except your parents know about this place. And even though they know about this, they don't know the password to enter. You know its gonna be safe even though its not like anything immoral is gonna happen between Myungsoo and you. Its just gonna be an alone time for you both.
 
Finally D-Day comes. You left home with your jogging suit, purse and mobile phone. You already have clothes and all other important necessities at the apartment since you go there once fortnightly for soul searching and just to spend some alone time. Your sister knows there're always be that one day on a weekend you'll go "missing". At first few occurrance, she was worried. But after seeing you do that frequently, she knows there's nothing for her to worry about or feel peculiar about it. You're glad she understands.
 
Anyway, you met Myungsoo at the normal jogging track and you both jogged a good 2 kilometers before going to the nearby cafe. By the way, Myungsoo has already put his things is your apartment before meeting you for the morning jog. You told him the password, of course. And yes, you trust him deeply.
 
In the cafe, the both of you chose a corner at the back to enjoy your drinks and gaze adoringly into each other's eyes while he hold your hands in his. You know you're gonna miss his touch, the way he smiles at you and his soft voice that sounds almost like a whisper when he talks to you. But you know it will hurt more when he'll be by your sister's side and not yours. However, you know you gotta do this. You've read somewhere that "Sometimes true love requires great sacrifices." And you are sure that this is the great sacrifice for your love towards your sister.
 
Myungsoo didn't talk much. But when he does, you just smiled and answer appropriately.
 
After you both left the cafe, the both of you took a stroll in the park before heading to your apartment. As soon as you reach your apartment, the both of you crashed in the sofa. 
"Yah, you stink!" Myungsoo teased.
"You stink too!!! Yours is worse!" You yelled back.
"Take it back! Take back what you said or you're gonna regret it!!" Myungsoo shouted.
"How are you gonna make me regret if I refuse to take back what I said?" You challenged him.
"Are you challenging me right now? Because I'm very sure I'll make it into the biggest regret of your life!" Myungsoo replied with a mischivous chuckle. With that, he poked and tickled you on your sides. And his fingers were moving to fast that he tickled you on your belly and feet. You were feeling all ticklish all over. You said his name in between laughters to make him stop. But he won't.
 
"Okay okay. I'll make it up to yooooou! Just stop tickling NOOOOWWW! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" He was still tickling you.
 
"How would you make it up to me? Huh? Huh?" Myungsoo asked, still not stopping.
 
"I'll cook for you!!" You said.
 
"I'm really disappointed in you, Song Sehri. I really am," Myungsoo replied with a sigh after stop tickling you, sat up straight and face you.
 
"Wae?? I thought you loooove to eat?" You asked cocking your head a bit to the right.
 
"I thought you gonna surrender your body to me tonight," Myungsoo said that while wriggling his brows, with a cheeky face.
 
"You sick ert! I'm never losing my ity before marriage! Plus! How can I make love to my sister's future husband!" You did it. You killed the happy and playful atmosphere.
 
"Sehri, promise me you won't mention anything about me and Suhri for the entire day today," it was a command from Myungsoo. His voice says it all.
 
"I promise. But only after we have a discussion about this. We're both will be normal friends after this day. We'll still talk and all to avoid suspicion. But, you must not care about my well being. You must be closer to Suhri. I know you had feelings for her and still do. You just have to find it back,"
 
"Why are you like this? You know I'll only think of you when I look at her, I'll hear your voice when she speaks, and I'll feel you if I am to hold or embrace her?" Myungsoo quizzed.
 
"I know. But right now, she's my only concern. Her future is at stake. At least I have the family business," You said and you buried your face in Myungsoo's chest. He hugs you tighter. This is the reason why you love him so much. He doesn't get angry with you when you have the last say and when you get things to go your way. Instead, he coaxes you to let you know that you made the right decision.