Chapter 17 : Heaven on Earth that doesn't last (Part 2)

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

After the heart-to-heart talk, the both of you took a bath separately. Throughout the day, the both of you do activities together. You both cooked lunch, baked brownies and blend smoothies together. After you're done, Myungsoo does the dishes and you cleaned the kitchen. After lunch, you both had movie marathon but the both of you ended up cuddling and talk about the future like how will your future turn out if you don't have to give in because Suhri likes someone else etc. 

Then for dinner, Myungsoo cooks and you had to sing for him to keep him entertained. After dinner, the both of you played twister and both your laughters were too loud that the neighbours had to gave you a phonecall saying its too loud. You apologised and after hanging up, you both laughed again obviously not caring about your neighbours. In between the laughing, Myungsoo got up from his lying position, look at you who was still lying on back, leaned in and kissed you. You obviously gave in to his hot and passionate kiss. You felt his sadness, misery, happiness and other emotions. The kiss went on for too long. And when you finally let go to inhale oxygen, he plants a kiss on your collarbone. And then he said "I want you to know and to always remember that You, Song Sehri, are my first love and I will always love you. In another life, we will be together no matter what challenge we face." You teared when he said that.
 
You had to control yourself before replying "You're my first live too and I will always love you and carry you in my heart. And I would definitely be with you in our next life." And you both sealed the promise with another kiss. A kiss that is so passionate and sincere. You felt Myungsoo crying too and he hugs you while kissing. 
 
The both of you decided to share the bed in your room. You lied on his chest and he holds you around your waist, resting his head in your hair. And thats how you both fall asleep.
The next morning, after breakfast, he gave you one final smooch and he left. You can't help but feel empty. So empty that you cried. You didn't realise you've cried for so long till you fall asleep, awaken by Jiyong's phonecall.