Chapter 8: A Surprise call from New Zealand !!

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

Your POV

 
Met up with the girls at the school's foyer before heading out to the nearest Cafe, Coffee Prince to purchase our favourite drinks. I ordered my usual, Strawberry Macaron Frappe while Suhri ordered her Mango Smoothie. The others had latte, hot chocolate and mocha and others separately. 
We were stepping out of the cafe walking by the pavement towards CUBE MALL when my ringtone, BIGBANG's Tonight bacame audible. I fished my BB out of my pants pocket and look at the caller ID.
 
"Eeeep!! Ohmygod guys it Jiyonggg!!!!" I was literally squealing! Its been a month since we both last spoken to each other. Since it took too long for me to answer, Hara grabbed my phone, slide it and answered it.
 
"Deh Jiyong ah. Your silly goose is spazzing and it seems like her face is about to blow any moment now yea...." Hara was still talking to Jiyong but I snatched it away from her.
 
"HALLLLLU JIYONG!!!! YAAHHH!!!! WHAT TOOK YOU SOOOOO LOOOONG TO CALL ME??!!!" I yelled into the mouthpiece and I knew Jiyong was pulling it away from his ear cos I heard him chuckling.
 
"Hello back at you too Sehri. HAHA. Yah, you're a girl, ara? Why are you yelling like a moron? And I bet you're in public! What if you just scare a handsome prince thats about to approach you and ask you out for a date tonight?" Jiyong joked.
 
"OI. DON'T YOU DARE NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION KWON JIYONG! NEON NAPPUN NAMJA! NAN BOGOSHIPEOSO !!!! And I don't care if I missed out on a handsome jerkface. At least I still have you." I replied making it as greasy and cheesy and corny as possible cos I know he hates it when I do that. Oh how much I miss him!! I know he has Woori but that doesn't stop me behaving like flirty with him because Woori knows I behave that way practically to everyone that I'm close and comfortable with.