Chapter 15: Anything for Suhri

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

Your days very never been smooth since the day your dad announced the nonsensical news. You want your sister to go overseas as soon as she graduates from high school so she doesn't waste anytime. But your dad requirements are ridiculous!

Two months passed and prior to your understanding, your sister seems closer to Myungsoo. You felt threatened. You know your sister adores Kim Myungsoo as an Inspirit. But now it seems like you both is in love with Myungsoo. You know you have to do something about this. You arranged to meet up with Myungsoo at the jogging track that night and he agreed.
 
As soon as Myungsoo saw you, he hugged you and give you a kiss on your lips. Yes, you've been in a secret relationship with him.
 
"I see you've been pretty close with Suhri lately," You said without beating about the bush.
 
"Well, yeah, you're right. She's my friend, my fan, and my girlfriend's sister. Isn't it?" Myungsoo asked with an odd tone. He sounded annoyed because you seem to be accusing him of something.
 
"Look. I don't care if you're getting closer to her because you like her. No, wait. It'll be even better if you love her," You explained your point.
 
"What are you saying, Sehri??? How? Omg. I love you and only you!" Myungsoo said firmly while looking into your eyes and holding your shoulders.
 
"Don't lie to me. I've seen the way you looked at her before and after we've been an item. And I honestly don't mind it. Myungsoo, I believe you're better off with her than with me."
 
"I seriously don't get where this is going." Myungsoo whispered.
 
"My dad. He wants Suhri to get married first before she can go overseas to further her studies and passion for humanities," You explained again.
 
"So you were thinking of me marrying her???" Myungsoo asked, obviously shocked.
 
"Yes, Myungsoo. That's what I want," you nodded along with that statement.
 
There was a long pause before Myungsoo said "Okay. But on one condition. We're both going to spend one day, one night together at the place you own. Deal?"
 
"Deal," you answered with a smile. Myungsoo gave you a long kiss and you gave in instantly because you miss him already.